Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't understand why she got the house!! I think she regrets it and maybe it was a bit of a panic buy!?

Reactions: 10
I still can't understand why she got the house!! I think she regrets it and maybe it was a bit of a panic buy!?
She needed to move before applying for Lachlan’s school place and the deadline was mid-January so they left it pretty late. I expect they were trying to buy before the end of the stamp duty holiday too. Definitely a bit of a rush buy...Rob didn’t even get to see it!

Reactions: 8
It’s a nice house though isn’t it? Big upgrade on the military house and a decent price IMO. A lot of the time I feel sorry for Sarah. She doesn’t really seem to find happiness in anything.

Aberdeen, America, Amsterdam, Oman, London and .....Pompey ! She’s like Judith bleeping Chalmers .....showing my age there !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s a nice house though isn’t it? Big upgrade on the military house and a decent price IMO. A lot of the time I feel sorry for Sarah. She doesn’t really seem to find happiness in anything.
It’s a nice house but it’ll have lost so much of its value after she’s done with it.

Reactions: 9
It’s a lovely house. The military house may have been a bit run down looking but it was habitable, in a reasonable area with similar families around her, a large garden for the kids to play in and she didn’t have to pay for maintenance and upkeep even if it was slow and not the best quality. She is so very lucky to have had vastly subsidised housing for so long enabling her to save for the kind of home most young families can only dream of. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She is one ungrateful piece of work

Latest story with Rob wearing a daft dressing up wig.
Is she seriously mocking him and the fact that he’s going bald? Seriously? From the woman who is so self conscious about her own hair she is never without hair extensions.

• Wow
Latest story with Rob wearing a daft dressing up wig.
Is she seriously mocking him and the fact that he’s going bald? Seriously? From the woman who is so self conscious about her own hair she is never without hair extensions.
He is a wet wipe but I’ve noticed that whenever he’s mentioned in stories it’s criticising or mocking him!

Reactions: 13
No disrespect if anyone who likes or lives in Oman, but I’ve been there a few times with work and to different parts of it and I’m absolutely baffled as to why anyone would want to move there. What a random place to want to live 🤯

Also, lentil soup and a bacon sandwich... what’s that about?

Reactions: 11
The dynamic of her relationship with Sinbad has really changed. If you look back on early vlogs when Isla was small you can see some real affection between them. Now there is an obvious underlying resentment towards him.

Reactions: 14
All these places she wants to live and loves so much yet I’ve never heard her say how much she loves her brand new home she’s just bought and lives in with her husband and 2 kids. She is beyond miserable and seems to hate everything about her life. She wants to change everything about it.

The dynamic of her relationship with Sinbad has really changed. If you look back on early vlogs when Isla was small you can see some real affection between them. Now there is an obvious underlying resentment towards him.
I agree. I think she definitely resents him because his job is stopping her live at home, in Aberdeen where him or their kids have never lived but sarah sees as her home.

Reactions: 19
No disrespect if anyone who likes or lives in Oman, but I’ve been there a few times with work and to different parts of it and I’m absolutely baffled as to why anyone would want to move there. What a random place to want to live 🤯

Yeah sorry but..... it looks like a legit war zone.

It’s a no from me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, I also have been Oman numerous time for work in the past. I like the middle East and I like Oman. But I wouldn't want to live there. Its not a place I'd want to bring my children up. If I were to pick a place of Sarah's past to bring the kids up I'd be heading to Holland

She doesn't mean wanting to actually live in Oman. She means living an ex pat life, kids in international school, living on a western compound. Little Britain but in the desert. She just thinks it makes her look exciting to say that kind of thing but it is very unlikely to happen. The navy are unlikely to deploy him and the whole family. When on civvy street I'm not sure what skills he or she have to offer that would make them employable in the Middle East. Even if Rob has the background or qualifications god love him he hardly has the personality to do well in an interview. Unless Oman has a shortage of grinning, hen-pecked villages idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wants to live in Oman because her parents lived there. She wants to live in Holland because her parents lived there. She wants to live in Aberdeen because her parents live there! Is she completely incapable of living her own life without wanting to recreate her parents lives all over again? She lives in the UK and cried because she couldn't visit Mummy for Christmas how the duck will she cope 5000 miles away in the middle east??

Sarah, you have a home, a beautiful home with beautiful children! Stop striving for the next big thing and be bleeping grateful for what you have!

• Heart
2 things:

1) what’s with the Angelina leg? (Makes a change from the trying-to-make-a-thigh-gap pose I suppose).

2) wearing her shoes upstairs on carpet, the minger 😷 bet her kids are walking around barefoot and then getting in to bed.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Lentil soup and a bacon sandwich together is an Aberdeen thing!! X

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.