Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E06BAF5F-B510-4455-95A3-FD70A9E1F46F.jpeg

..... “high pressure job”........

Oh Sarah. You really are a bleeping hoot. Settle down James Bond, I’m sure the MOD isn’t going to implode if old Sarah Knott doesn’t put in an order for some staples & toner....

She seriously thinks she’s something special doesn’t she?!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 469437

..... “high pressure job”........

Oh Sarah. You really are a bleeping hoot. Settle down James Bond, I’m sure the MOD isn’t going to implode if old Sarah Knott doesn’t put in an order for some staples & toner....

She seriously thinks she’s something special doesn’t she?!!!!!!

Queen's speech when WWIII happens:

"We lost the war. Sarah didn't buy enough blue tac."

Like how she sneakily added in "a couple of isolations" for L.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At this point everything she does riles the duck out of me BUT the whole L and I thing does my bleeping box in. Very nurturing. Why choose names if you don’t use them.

Reactions: 19
Ha, keep telling yourself you have a high pressured job Sarah 🙄😂
And “home schooling the wee babe”
PLEASE stop kidding yourself.
Try hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meldrum does it too it’s like the went on a safeguarding course years too late and think by giving them nick names or shorts it’ll help . Idiots

Reactions: 9
Even if you are the CEO of an Inde500 company you don't go making reels for Insta saying you have a high pressured job because it makes you look like a twit.

High pressured job but has time to film yourself prick-sticking paper into a school book. She forgets she posts selfies of herself pulling faces during work meetings, sneaking out for gifted facials in her lunch break and swapping her work days because she simply couldn't miss out on a last supper brunch with the Instahuns, despite her husband only getting back from deployment the day before and offloading her kids to Grannie in Lockdown because she had to declutter her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At this point everything she does riles the duck out of me BUT the whole L and I thing does my bleeping box in. Very nurturing. Why choose names if you don’t use them.
Omg this drives me up the bleeping wall! Just write their bleeping names ye bellend!!

Reactions: 9
Well those highlighters and staples won’t get counted by themselves ....wonder if she pilfered the Pritt stick from the company stationary cupboard?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If her job was that high pressured she wouldn’t be using her non working days to go to virtual bleeping candle parties and forcing her kids to take part on stages videos for cheesy reels at every opportunity. I think she mistakes high pressure with being a wee bit busy and not having the time to take more selfies.

Reactions: 16
“LOVED” the extra time with her kids 🤣🤣 oh Sarah, I really needed a laugh today as my actual high pressure job is stressing me out. You have hated every extra minute your kids have been with you. You don’t even keep your child at home when you have a day off, you put him in nursery for 10 hours a day. So don’t talk shite saying you love time with your kids, you don’t.

Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she say she bought some doughnuts 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 I’m sure she didn’t really “find” 2 doughnuts in their walk and decide to eat them 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she say she bought some doughnuts 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 I’m sure she didn’t really “find” 2 doughnuts in their walk and decide to eat them 🙄😂
That’s her crazy anorexia talking. Couldn’t possibly just talk normally about buying or eating food - has to distance herself from the responsibility of it as much as she can...:

Reactions: 6
That’s her crazy anorexia talking. Couldn’t possibly just talk normally about buying or eating food - has to distance herself from the responsibility of it as much as she can...:
I thought exactly the same .. oh look at me pretending to be so chilled abs relaxed around forbidden foods. Ok then . Anna saconne II

Doris and daisy the donuts. Or D&D for the gram 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.