Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have done the rock pool thing later, I’m sure L would have loved it and he could have had a burger too. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I dont get the rockpool thing is she meant to show it on zoom or bring it in on Monday? Either way seems a bit odd.
It’s an optional topic task, as not everyone has got the things to recreate a rock pool just laying about. It’s learning related to a book they’ve been reading in English, but what making a rock pool has to do with reading and writing from this task I’ll never know!

Reactions: 3
It’s an optional topic task, as not everyone has got the things to recreate a rock pool just laying about. It’s learning related to a book they’ve been reading in English, but what making a rock pool has to do with reading and writing from this task I’ll never know!
Didnt she say last week she can only do the basic with Isla?

Reactions: 2
But this little project will make a more interesting picture for the gram showing what a good home-schooling mum she has been compared to a photo of Isla's handwritten work.

Reactions: 11
Poor kid. He is absolutely exhausted from full time nursery. Dropped off as soon as the door open, last to be picked up 5 days a week. And that selfish cow works part time. No "I love him so much" for strangers on the gram makes up for the way she treats him. Makes me so sad that she can't see how crap a parent she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That looks like there is one mushroom and a tiny bit of bacon!

Poor kid. He is absolutely exhausted from full time nursery. Dropped off as soon as the door open, last to be picked up 5 days a week. And that selfish cow works part time. No "I love him so much" for strangers on the gram makes up for the way she treats him. Makes me so sad that she can't see how crap a parent she is.
Sadly it’s Lachlan who knows and feels what a crap parent she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on laying with him? Hell never learn to sleep on his own and shell forever be stuck up in his room waiting for him to to to sleep 🙄.

Reactions: 10
Negative negative negative - everything she posts about L is just negative. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow she really thought she could just put him straight to bed at 6pm when he got home from nursery. Absolutely ZERO parenting from her all day and she still has the nerve to complain that she won’t have time to herself this evening.

She absolutely can have her time this evening if she makes it a priority. I’m purposely choosing to let things slide this week, less ironing, less dusting etc because I know I’ll be able to make up for it next week when the kids are back at school. She’s choosing to cram every waking second full of work, decorating, filming, editing, furniture shopping etc...just choose to spend some time with the kids or choose to have a bath and watch a movie! It’s not difficult

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she having a bleeping laugh? A night off? You've not seen the poor kid all day. It's heartbreaking enough that he comes home from a long day at his primary caregivers (yes, they are his primary caregiver) then straight to bed with no family time. But to now have a moan about him waking up.

Ungrateful witch. She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Your beautiful son wouldn’t of fallen asleep on the way home from nursery Sarah if he wasn’t there for 10 hours of the day and absolutely exhausted as you’ve probably done duck all with him for the last 10 days that he had to isolate. Maybe if he was home earlier then he wouldn’t be coming home in the dark and falling asleep as he would already be home enjoying family time... therefore giving you an earlier bed time, which then gives you the time to be the absolute hun that you are.

Reactions: 19
Picked my daughter up straight after I finished home for dinner fish potatoes and veg she ate it all from a plate! Then sat on the floor playing with barbies then quick 15minute of TV before teeth book and bed....she did "need" the toilet 5 times before she went to sleep but I sat in the other room then got into the bath while she drifted off......its not bleeping hard Sarah! You haven't put the work in to make it easier for yourself

She has really pissed me off and made me proud of myself in the small amount of her day she shares!!

Reactions: 21
Sad how excited she was at the possibility of putting him straight to bed and then back up and out to nursery.. I really hope he's in a good nursery with staff who care. It's also scary how normal that is to her she actually shared it on her stories..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she actually put him straight to bed from nursery WITHOUT A BATH DURING A PANDEMIC. And then, when he obviously wakes up because his sleep routine has been fucked up she TAKES A SELFIE WITH HIM?!?!?!?
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
being the parent & a fully grown adult, surely you would wake Lachlan up yourself, get him in the bath, get him some supper (my kid goes to nursery has tea there and has another tea with us) Lachlan doesn’t though obvs!!!!! Ask him about his day. Want to spend some time with him. No no not Sarah. She’s just said herself she literally spends 1 hour a day with him. It’s bleeping ABUSIVE. Why have kids? He’s literally hooutta bed thrown into some too small clothes has breakfast lunch and dinner out the house 5 days a week.

no wonder she can just paint and online shop all day she has 2 kids and generally (pre covid/post covid) they are NEVER with their parents.

she is the actual worst insta floggerive had the misfortune of watching. What she does to poor Lachlan is hideous.The clubs and nursery she has them on so she doesn’t have to parent is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She might as well just leave him to sleep at nursery overnight - that’d save on petrol wouldn’t it Sarah? 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.