Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t understand why he’s not allowed a gym in the garage? Why not? Isn’t the house a family home not just selfish Sarah’s? Poor rob, he’s a wet fanny. Poor lad has his privacy invaded, a high maintainence unhinged other half and can’t even have a little gym in the garage.

also that painting and panneling in the bedroom. Goes to that effort just for Instagram doesn’t she. Why hasn’t she painted the rest of the room and refreshed the white or whatever colour it is oh yeah she just does what you can see on Instagram. The woodwork is yellow.

Reactions: 12
Sarah doesn’t even care about Sinbad’s ambition to be a strongman. 🙈🙄
He puts up with her incessant filming and twatting about, he deserves a little strongman room!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so desperate to be the working from home, home schooling mum. Granted unlike most of the insta lot she actually has a job not just social media but she hardly works part time. She has a full day off on Thursday & Friday she works half a day where she only has to manage one child! The over the top woe is be posts are bloody pathetic!

Reactions: 16
She cooked pizza last night for her and Sinbad and made one for the kids tonight as “they were jealous of theirs”. Why the hell didn’t she made pizza for everybody last night and them all eat as a family? I suppose the poor kids had sausages again on the prison plates.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She cooked pizza last night for her and Sinbad and made one for the kids tonight as “they were jealous of theirs”. Why the hell didn’t she made pizza for everybody last night and them all eat as a family? I suppose the poor kids had sausages again on the prison plates.
I think it was homemade chicken nuggets about 3 of them the size of a 50p, some corn and oven chips all served on the prison plates. I’d have a bloody mutiny if I served her portion sizes !

Mine tonight have crock pot chicken fajitas, home made potato wedges, wraps, salad and all the fixings . All put on the table to help yourself to as much as you like .....tasty, easy everyone makes up their fajita how they like it. Not beige crap on a toddler plate....admitted mine are older but it’s still an interactive dinner and healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh poor hard done by Sarah in her £400,000 house with her 2 children and husband. How does she cope every day?

Reactions: 24
I think it was homemade chicken nuggets about 3 of them the size of a 50p, some corn and oven chips all served on the prison plates. I’d have a bloody mutiny if I served her portion sizes !

Mine tonight have crock pot chicken fajitas, home made potato wedges, wraps, salad and all the fixings . All put on the table to help yourself to as much as you like .....tasty, easy everyone makes up their fajita how they like it. Not beige crap on a toddler plate....admitted mine are older but it’s still an interactive dinner and healthy.
my kids love fajita night! So simply & fast to make but healthy & tasty!

Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to be the working from home, home schooling mum. Granted unlike most of the insta lot she actually has a job not just social media but she hardly works part time. She has a full day off on Thursday & Friday she works half a day where she only has to manage one child! The over the top woe is be posts are bloody pathetic!
This is one of the few times she has actually lived anything related to a 'Mama Life' instead of offsetting childcare duties to someone else so is milking it for all it's worth. It will be wine o'clock and the wide eyed stressed out face for however long she lasts before she can't cope and suddenly had urgent staples to count so must have Isla back in school.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry I’m a really nice person ....I’ve been shafted for £6800 in the past years and I’m not rich ...... but I’d be worried if another baby came along ....she’d go down Meldrum route and sell the birth ......she’s not stupid. I just hope Rob rejects the advances of Sarah and tells her to be a loving Mummy to what she is fortunate to have.

Reactions: 5
I never understand why people make separate meals for kids/adults every night. Who has time for that? Just all eat the same meal at the table. It'll make your children much better eaters too.

Obviously it's sometimes nice to have an adult meal, but every night? No thanks. Way to much effort.

Reactions: 19
I never understand why people make separate meals for kids/adults every night. Who has time for that? Just all eat the same meal at the table. It'll make your children much better eaters too.

Obviously it's sometimes nice to have an adult meal, but every night? No thanks. Way to much effort.
Our house doesn’t, only once or twice a week and meals vary too . Different times and meals for various reasons, plus to be perfectly honest the whole forcing a sit down meal together twice a day at fixed times stresses me rather than being a “wholesome “ event, it’s too much . IMHO

Reactions: 1
Ok I’ve just caught up so....

I think Sarah has a promotion, I think she’s working 5 days again but pretending she’s not. She keeps going on about Back to back meetings, I think she had to go in and ask for her new role start date to be moved or plead to keep her new role to when the kids are back in school. She’s making too much of a fuss about homeschooling for her old job.
The house madness is so she can get before and after pics done ASAP to bring in followers to her home account (which she’s desperate to tell us is live) I don’t think the kids are bringing in enough revenue now that they are school age and poor L is is doing a stretch in nursery for bad behaviour.
I think Rob is at home and not working at all but she wants to stay at home and get her house sorted so is making out he’s working so she has to be at home for the kids.
i think she’s all over the place and wants to make money from the gram ASAP so if the house doesn’t do it then a baby will.
She’s a prick

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.