Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just sees something on insta and wants it without thinking. Ooh, American houses? Want to move. Instagrammer boxes in their extractor? I must do it. Sees someone having a baby? I want one. Everyone moaning about how hard homeschooling & working is? I must also do this, despite the fact I’ve only done it for a week or two and my husband did it otherwise (but don’t tell anyone).

Does anyone want to tell her no one cares about the vlogs...? Just write them off & use your two days off for something useful!?
Yeah I honestly don’t know why she seriously thinks that anyone really cares about her boring vlogs from 3 months ago. Her family are boring, she’s boring, it will be nothing but borrriiiiinnngggg. Why bother?! I actually dunno why she bothers at all with vlogs - if there’s nothing interesting or out of the ordinary to fill it with it’s literally just watching another dull suburban family. It’s pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly needs help. Shes living her life through other instahuns. No time or effort have gone into the kids or their rooms, they're all just part of the 'insta picture' but sadly Isla isnt an insta worthy girly girl and Lachlan in her eyes is 'naughty' so again not insta worthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her kitchen stories 🤦‍♀️ It’s just so wasteful and unnecessary... she only wants to stay a few years anyway. It is just too much for the space, and i like fluted glass, but it just doesn’t work in that space and will make it asymmetric

Reactions: 7
Yeah I honestly don’t know why she seriously thinks that anyone really cares about her boring vlogs from 3 months ago. Her family are boring, she’s boring, it will be nothing but borrriiiiinnngggg. Why bother?! I actually dunno why she bothers at all with vlogs - if there’s nothing interesting or out of the ordinary to fill it with it’s literally just watching another dull suburban family. It’s pointless.
I knwo ! Who is she apologising to exactly ?
Wonder if she is like this in her own day job, always on the back foot making excuses for not getting stuff done on time.

Reactions: 8
What the actual duck is that dry crap she’s eating tonight? Burnt tortillas and a chopped up salad tomato thrown on top. I need a litre of water just looking at it. Love how she thinks her meals will inspire people. And also love how she gets gousto or what ever it is and she still fucks it up!

• Sick
A9DFB598-44DF-4CE5-83EC-01941CB014BD.jpeg

Oh seriously what the duck is this meant to be!!!

some dry brown rancid looking nachos with a tomato quartered and thrown on it....

In what world is that nachos?!!!!!!

What the duck is wrong with her?? Like seriously?!!! WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I put that out on the table for dinner my husband would think I was having some sort of joke with him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 450715
Oh seriously what the duck is this meant to be!!!

some dry brown rancid looking nachos with a tomato quartered and thrown on it....

In what world is that nachos?!!!!!!

What the duck is wrong with her?? Like seriously?!!! WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I put that out on the table for dinner my husband would think I was having some sort of joke with him.
I’d be divorced if I presented that shite! How hard is it to duck up nachos to that extent 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d be divorced if I presented that shite! How hard is it to duck up nachos to that extent 😂😂
I know right?! Like, nachos itself isn’t even cooking. It’s putting a few basic things in a dish and putting it under the grill. I honestly dunno how she can look at this tit she serves up and think it’s acceptable?!!!!!

I know right?! Like, nachos itself isn’t even cooking. It’s putting a few basic things in a dish and putting it under the grill. I honestly dunno how she can look at this tit she serves up and think it’s acceptable?!!!!!
mans the best bit is, this is how tit her meals turn out when she is following a step by step guide from Gousto! Is the quartered tomato supposed to be salsa? I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s it- spunk thousands on quartz worktops but get your dopey husband to do the tiling...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just seen Emily Norris home account photos of one of her boys bedrooms. It’s exactly what Sarah has attempted to do in Lachlan’s. Is that what the big rush was? To get it done before Emily. I’m not a fan of the Norris family at all but they are actually taking their time and getting things done properly by the looks of it.

Lachlan’s room doesn’t look well done at all.

Reactions: 7
The recipe is a Lean In 15 one ....I’d be lean in 15 as I wouldn’t eat that tit she presented ....Who in their right mind thinks that’s appealing and I’ll post it to social media ....no amount of boxed in extractor fans or quartz worktops is going to improve her cooking skills !

• Haha
She’s basically made chilli and deep fried some tortilla wraps, why do you need to pay for gousto to cook such a basic meal? Why cant you just pick the ingredients up from the supermarket?
Can’t see why anyone would chose something like nachos from there list of things to have? It’s so easy to do, and she even fucks that up, it’s looks cremated and so dry 🤮 pretty sure Gousto won’t be resharing that story.

The recipe is a Lean In 15 one ....I’d be lean in 15 as I wouldn’t eat that tit she presented ....Who in their right mind thinks that’s appealing and I’ll post it to social media ....no amount of boxed in extractor fans or quartz worktops is going to improve her cooking skills !
No, but at least she’ll have a pretty background to take pictures of her monstrosities on.

Reactions: 6
Funnily enough I made the children chilli tonight with 2 kilos of mince and four different types of beans, spiced it myself. Put it over jackets with all the fixings ...they choose from a platter ...bacon, cheese, coleslaw, soured cream and tortilla chips plus a salad . Now have enough for nachos for Fajita Friday and enough to freeze for chilli another day ...I do have 5 kids but it’s economical, nutritious and most importantly...not bleeping burnt! I’m not convinced with these Gusto boxes might work for couples ...unrealistic for a family with wee people or a hoard like mine !

Reactions: 13
Funnily enough I made the children chilli tonight with 2 kilos of mince and four different types of beans, spiced it myself. Put it over jackets with all the fixings ...they choose from a platter ...bacon, cheese, coleslaw, soured cream and tortilla chips plus a salad . Now have enough for nachos for Fajita Friday and enough to freeze for chilli another day ...I do have 5 kids but it’s economical, nutritious and most importantly...not bleeping burnt! I’m not convinced with these Gusto boxes might work for couples ...unrealistic for a family with wee people or a hoard like mine !
Will you adopt me please? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.