Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs help. If her husband or family see her stories they need to say something. It is not normal to be “wishing away” your life wishing you were at “home” when you have a nice new home for your FAMILY where you are. I don’t think n she wants this mama life, she wants life with her mama.

Reactions: 12
Calling Rob unsociable because he is sitting on his phone...... while she sits on her phone, filming herself for strangers to watch. The irony 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Everything about Sarah & Rob and their entire relationship/family is WEIRD. They are just weird people. Why the hell does she keep looking at houses in a completely different area of the country?! She seriously needs to get it through her thick head that Aberdeen isn’t home anymore, it hasn’t been her home for a long time!!!!!! Her husband and her children have never lived in Aberdeen, they have no connection to the place whatsoever, the kids are born & bred in Hampshire and Aberdeen is not home for them and never ever ever will be. Plus - Aberdeen isn’t that great! I dunno why she keeps romanticising the place. For the majority of the year it’s a wet, cold, dull, grey, miserable bastard of a place.

She’s an absolute bleeping looser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just find it so odd to want to compare quotes about shelving and fake fire places! Is she just trying to show off about how much money they have?

Reactions: 6
Strange wording isn't it...
Looking at houses at home, even though she's got a house to focus on.

So she has no intention of making their house a home. Shes not allowing Rob to make it a home, not allowing the children the chance to make it a home. Just fully set on moving to Scotland as soon as she gets the chance. bleeping selfish twit!
Thing is if her parents moved she’d follow, that’s what she wants, to live near/with them, not Scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thing is if her parents moved she’d follow, that’s what she wants, to live near/with them, not Scotland.
It’s like she’s sort of stuck in her head at the age of about 14. She doesn’t have the maturity or the thoughts of a woman in her mid 30s. I’m a few years older than Sarah and I live in the south having relocated here many years ago from Scotland where my parents still live but I would never in a million years carry on like she is. Scotland is where I grew up, it’s where my parents live but it’s not my home. My home is here, with my husband abs our children in our house. My husband would think I had lost my marbles if I was looking at house up north and constantly calling my parents town home!!!! He would also tell me to get a grip!!!!!!
Rob is such a wet weekend. It’s HIS HOUSE as much as it is hers so if he wants to build the damn fake fireplace just let him. It’s like he is completely under her tumb; he does what he’s told, when he’s told and what she says goes. I guess he’s like that because he’s used to being given orders and not having to think for himself at work but Jesus what an off putting personality trait. Being your manic wife’s little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything about Sarah & Rob and their entire relationship/family is WEIRD. They are just weird people. Why the hell does she keep looking at houses in a completely different area of the country?! She seriously needs to get it through her thick head that Aberdeen isn’t home anymore, it hasn’t been her home for a long time!!!!!! Her husband and her children have never lived in Aberdeen, they have no connection to the place whatsoever, the kids are born & bred in Hampshire and Aberdeen is not home for them and never ever ever will be. Plus - Aberdeen isn’t that great! I dunno why she keeps romanticising the place. For the majority of the year it’s a wet, cold, dull, grey, miserable bastard of a place.

She’s an absolute bleeping looser.
BETTY TAKE THAT BACK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes her think she could afford the same budget in Aberdeen? Both of their jobs and careers are very regional to their current area and whilst having transferable skills the job market here isn't great and will favour those with experience than those with similar skills. Given they'd both be leaving their industry they would need a few months in their new jobs minimum for mortgage acceptance.

Reactions: 9
She's so manic! Imagine living with that 24/7.

She won't be happy until she's set up camp in her parents rectum.

Honestly, this woman needs some form of intervention. People are still dying every day, people have lost their livelihoods. At least act a little bleeping grateful you cold witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a similar childhood to Sarah - though you would never think so judging by the way I pronounce "IKEA" (like a normal person) and order a diet Coke. My father's job meant that every 4 years we had to move countries. Because of this, I don't really have strong ties to my "home country" and I've learned to be pretty easy-going.

I moved to the UK to be with my husband and it is very much my home (and I feel very privileged to call it my home!), even though I didn't grow up here as a child. My life is here - my husband, my dog, our flat, my job, the friends I've made - this is very much my home, even though my wider family don't live here.

Strange that a globetrotting cosmopolitan babe like Sarah just cannot seem to adapt to living outside of Aberdeen, a over decade after leaving! Sarah's mum seriously needs to cut the umbilical cord! ✂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder is Rob even wants to live in Scotland?
She will use her being forced to live in marriage quarters and in the south of England for all these years as emotional blackmail against her English husband and children to move to Aberdeen.

It doesn't matter if they want to or not because she sacrificed so much to live near his work base

Reactions: 10
Should he really be wearing clothes from lost and found in the pandemic? Why isnt she packing him enough clothes?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Should he really be wearing clothes from lost and found in the pandemic? Why isnt she packing him enough clothes?
Because she doesn’t give a duck about him? He’s probably spilled something on his own top and she’s probably not sent him in with a spare set of clothes.

Also why does she need to make a comment on Isla wearing football tops? No one cares.

Equally laughing at the ridiculous comment about Dutch pancakes 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
I work in a school and children haven’t been allowed to borrow PE kit since the first lockdown. Plus I’d get him changed and bathed as soon as he got home. I shower and change straight away. She really is clueless 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sarah needs to realise home is where your family is & when you get married, a house, pets, children & commitments that’s your family. Your parents & siblings then become your extended family - or that’s how I see it?
i agree she should be bathing L or at least changing his clothes especially if they don’t belong to him! When my daughter was at nursery I’d send her in with multiple outfits, pants etc because you just never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.