Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not been on a few days and find out Kaytee is actually Kathy.
Literally howled catching up on here.
She will HATE we've found out her deepest secret.
Kath isn't very street is it. Kath in the hood.

Hilarious.

GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy,
On the phone again...
So many vooooooooooms
Let me have some more kieras...

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Is anyone else singing Kathleen to the tune of Jolene?
Kathleen, Kathleen, Kath leeen, Kaaathleen, please don’t take the keiras cos you can

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Spyglass

I am absolutely appauled by the latest video. I didn't think she could shock me anymore but that just takes the biscuit.
That is down right neglect.
There's comes a point when you think.... Its getting bad... I need to sort this now. Today. Not write it on a list and show my followers and never follow it up.
That needs sorting today kaytee.
That isnt a overnight thing. That is days, weeks of blatent neglect to his cares.
It looks so so sore. The skin has peeled away with stomach acid leaking out, hes loosing fluids she's giving him.... And probably his medications.
That also looks infected.
No dressings. She's not even attempted to keep that area dry. She doesn't glean it everyday.
That needs a bigger size button. She needs to be ringing his community nurse and order the next size which she can put in herself. Or get the nurse to come out to do.
It's not rocket science kaytee and there is other things you can try..... The next size fucking button!!!!!!

That button would not be leaking if there wasn't room for it to. His stomach acidity wouldn't be as strong if she hasn't of taken him off medications to limit this. If she'd been using dressing as a daily thing.... This wouldn't of happened.....
If she didn't leave that fucking feeding tube in his button when not in use.... Letting him grab it, pull it... Then that hole wouldn't of stretched to need a bigger size in the first place.

Sorry for my language but as a mother with a child who has a feeding button that is neglect. She's is so blatent with sharing this too to thousands of people.
She wants to use his skin breakage as her ticking off another box to keep carers. On the criteria is... Skin.
This just feels far to much of a coincidence.

Alarm bells are ringing. They've been ringing for a long time but how she can post this to a huge platform and think she's not accountable for this is beyond me. She either wants people to question her care.... Or she's just so blind to the fact what she is doing is wrong.

If this is to shock people kaytee. You have. That poor boy does not deserve this. I'd be surprised if school hasn't said anything to her.

Absolutely sickened by that. If this is your way of trying to keep those Kieras... You are one sick person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lilyloves

Kathleen need to take a leaf out if this amazing sen mum's book! this mum absolutely cherishes her little one and does everything in her power to make her child have the best life possible 💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bibedebop

The telling part is when she says if she takes him to a&e it will stop long enough for them to dismiss it. That’s a very worrying indication that, not only is she not trying to solve the problem, she is actively avoiding trying to get him help. This would be immediately flagged as a safeguarding concern if she were to attend hospital.

Reactions: 33

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread, when I looked for one before I think it had been closed or something. Anyway I haven’t read all the thread because there’s loads 😂 so what I say may of been said before so apologies. I’ve been following Kaytee for a while now, I think it was just before she was on this morning. I felt really sorry for her at first, like her and Jaxon were being failed by the system but as I’ve followed her Story more, it seems like she makes out she has the hardest life. Please don’t get me wrong I KNOW it isn’t easy,I am a SEN parent, I have a 5 year older daughter who when she was born was in hospital for 5 months and then constant hospital apps etc since (like every other Sen parent). My daughter cannot walk, she cannot communicate as she is profoundly deaf & she is also severely sight inoaried. She’s mentally 9-12 months. When I see videos of Jaxon babbling words and being able to communicate in some way, I think that’s all I want my daughter to be able to do, tell me why she’s frustrated, tell me if she feels ill etc. Just focus on what he can do Kaytee because he’s actually doing amazing!! Kaytee isn’t being failed by the system atall, (I don’t think). Yes because she is a single parent i completely understand it will be a lot harder but unfortunately, that isn’t anyone else’s problem. She also complains about carers allowance, surely all the #ads she’s doing, she wouldn’t be able to claim it anyway? Unless she isn’t declaring them 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think she overshares way to much of hers and Jaxons life (the vomiting for example) and the way she talks really gets on my nerves. The way she says ‘ya knowww’!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

eye_rolling_always

I have nothing to add to this thread, I just love to read and edcuate myself. But "Babygurl Kayteee is actually Catholic Kathleen" is the best thing to come out of the last couple of days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I first came upon Kayteeeeeeeeee on the PTWM threads. Rachaele was whinging on about something or another (sound familiar?) and someone said she should get over to Nursemum as she really is in crisis tonight. So off I popped. Still waiting for the crisis. All I can see is a mouthy entitled little madam exploiting her poorly child for monetary gain. I wouldn't say I have no sympathy for her as I wish J was healthy (for his sake obviously), but I certainly don't believe he needs the level of care he receives.

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Had such a traumatic, triggering, fearful time in the hospital but was able to create a montage full of videos she’s made. Crying in costa but still the right level of upset enough to be able to whip out your phone for a quick vid? Wiped out after getting home but had time to put together said montage, edit, add music, write long ass caption, post to strangers. If any of my children were in hospital for any reason the single LAST thing I’d be doing is recording that time. If they’re poorly, they would be my entire focus.

I’m just not buying it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30

Alittlebitmessy

Long time lurker - I just have to say that today’s stories have made me feel more uncomfortable than ever. Raising awareness is one thing but this is a CHILD; at their most vulnerable - poorly (probably feeling rotten bless him) in hospital and semi-dressed ... and he’s being paraded/shared on social media. Surely as a nurse she would understand the safeguarding implications around this - and as a SEN advocate; the ethical ones? The mind boggles. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart

PattZ

I actually thought ptwm was the biggest w@nker on this planet until i came across this beggy, neglectful, vile women. She actually disgusts me.
This is the closest i’ve ever come to jumping in someone’s inbox to seriously lay into them. I won’t though, i’ll just pour myself a drink and calm down

Bibedebop

Aaaaand queue the tears and the claims that people don’t understand her unique and special situation.

People just don’t understand that her three phone calls, one email, and washing is so much harder because J used to have respite care in a hospice and has a life limiting condition. Even single parents struggling with four children have it so much easier because their children aren’t sick or, if they are, they can’t possibly be as sick as J. No other child has ever been as sick as J, or been in pain, or had risky surgery. Yes, J goes to school by taxi (so no school run) and has overnight care so Kaytee only has to care for him for 4hrs a day but don’t people understand that he’s sick! Those 4 hrs of caring for one child are so so hard with him sat happily babbling strapped in a chair playing on an iPad. And in between those 4hrs she has to make THREE phone calls AND an email! Not only that she has to wash his clothes and sheets! Why can’t people understand how difficult that is?!

She really needs to check her privilege. She doesn’t understand how good she has it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

have the privilege

The issue’s often not the day to day, it’s the time off needed for appointments, high sickness levels in the child, emergency school collections... I’m not one to defend her, I really don’t like her, but I had to leave my job for the above reasons. As have many others. My son’s full time in mainstream school but averaged 6-7 appointments monthly at a minimum prior to covid. And with the NHS you often have little say in when appointments are as often clinics are only run on one day of the week for each specialty. That level of flexibility just didn’t exist without having to pay for full time childcare, while working a part time job to allow me to swap days around. I’m lucky that my partner works, the only benefit we claim is DLA. But many aren’t in that position and working around a SEN child honestly isn’t as simple as using school hours. She also can’t use the carers as childcare while she works I believe. She’s a fraud and scrounger in many, many ways, but it isn’t fair to drag benefit claiming into it when so many SEN parents reading this forum will be on benefits due to the logistical nightmare it creates.

• Heart

Bibedebop

As awful as it sounds, she is really going to milk this hospital stay. It’s as if she knows it will bring a lot of engagement and traffic through to her account so she is going to absolutely rinse it.

Imagine having to use your child’s health issues to make yourself some money.

can’t she keep anything of J’s life private?
She keeps a lot of J’s life private. In particular the care and contact he has with his father, and the care and contact he has with his extended family.

J was just away from her for at least a week and she didn’t even mention he was away. When he got back his sodium and potassium were much lower than normal, indicating a problem with his medication when he was away, and she still didn’t even mention that he had been away.

These aren’t the bits she should keep private but she definitely doesn’t give the full story. She gives a carefully edited story designed to maximise his health issues and to elicit the greatest sympathy for herself.

• Heart