Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in putting up a controversial question box if you ‘don’t have time’ (because you’re doing what, exactly?) to engage with the answers?

Reactions: 14
What’s the point in putting up a controversial question box if you ‘don’t have time’ (because you’re doing what, exactly?) to engage with the answers?
She clearly had time as is sat typing up her opinions. Maybe she should go do some housework and some parenting ! She’s so up her own arse! Who even cares about her opinions on it all. I think she is so uneducated. She has nothing productive to say ever!

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 this thread keeps going way off topic!
Whoops sorry guys my nosy was getting the better of me!
There will be an ad this evening. She always does something to ramp up engagement during the day when she had an ad booked for the evening

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Long-time lurker here. First heard her name on PTWM (another shyster). I think she has bit off more than she can chew on that Q&A session she started it's all over the place my brain hurts from trying to read it.😩 Like someone said earlier it's all engagement for her I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Long-time lurker here. First heard her name on PTWM (another shyster). I think she has bit off more than she can chew on that Q&A session she started it's all over the place my brain hurts from trying to read it.😩 Like someone said earlier it's all engagement for her I suppose.
She always does when she does a Q&A. She comes across so angry and aggressive. Even people who are nice to her she's turned on in the past. Asks for advise* 🤭 and when it's given she doesn't like it if it doesn't agree with what she wants or thinks.

*typo intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm new to this thread but cannot for the life of me get my head around the fact that she paid (probably a large amount) of money to get a high-end mobility car! Imagine the damage she could cause to the Merc lugging the wheelchair in and out of the boot? I'm sure these mobility cars are thoroughly checked when they are returned so any damage even the smallest of scratches will need to be paid for. She's very strange.

Reactions: 3
She’s sick of the negativity?? She’s the one that invited the negativity to her stories and reposted the negative comments 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

EC0E4B98-CE7D-4033-8F41-0FFB3D476FBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s sick of the negativity?? She’s the one that invited the negativity to her stories and reposted the negative comments 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 450476
I think she could actually start WW3 singlehandedly that girl! I bet she was one of those kids who stirred up trouble in the playground disappeared when it all kicked off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've had to unfollow now because I just can't.
Calling out a woman just because she's a nurse. Maybe that nurse is sick of having barely scraping through the month working a 40 hours week whilst people on benefits like Katie dress their kids head to toe in Zara and buy designer trainers whilst not working.
Not a dig at all of anyone on benefits cos I know not all of them do that but just the HYPOCROISY of Katie, I can't anymore. Vile vile vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've had to unfollow now because I just can't.
Calling out a woman just because she's a nurse. Maybe that nurse is sick of having barely scraping through the month working a 40 hours week whilst people on benefits like Katie dress their kids head to toe in Zara and buy designer trainers whilst not working.
Not a dig at all of anyone on benefits cos I know not all of them do that but just the HYPOCROISY of Katie, I can't anymore. Vile vile vile.

Thing is what that nurse would have meant was any one already on benefits. There are a lot of people that choose to be on benefits rather than working *cough* Kaytee *cough*

I don’t hold a grudge against anyone that needs support from any type of benefit. Some people need to, some have no other choice. Those that decide to be on benefits and not work when they are fully able to are the ones that get me.

She said before she’d had enough of the negativity, yet she’s opened up her recent post for more of it and to continue the discussion. For god sake Kayteeee when will you have a little continuity?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's an absolute benefits scrounger. There I said it. She could easily work around j being at school and with Kieras, doesn't have to be nursing. But she doesn't want to. She only wants to do Insta ad work because she thinks it makes her famous.

Reactions: 17
She's an absolute benefits scrounger. There I said it. She could easily work around j being at school and with Kieras, doesn't have to be nursing. But she doesn't want to. She only wants to do Insta ad work because she thinks it makes her famous.
I was going to say she could easily work around nursery/carers but she just doesn't want to. She could work in care or another industry that doesn't have unsociable hours so she is at home at night for J, but that doesn't fit her narrative.

It will be interesting to see what she does when he starts school properly..

• Heart
The issue’s often not the day to day, it’s the time off needed for appointments, high sickness levels in the child, emergency school collections... I’m not one to defend her, I really don’t like her, but I had to leave my job for the above reasons. As have many others. My son’s full time in mainstream school but averaged 6-7 appointments monthly at a minimum prior to covid. And with the NHS you often have little say in when appointments are as often clinics are only run on one day of the week for each specialty. That level of flexibility just didn’t exist without having to pay for full time childcare, while working a part time job to allow me to swap days around. I’m lucky that my partner works, the only benefit we claim is DLA. But many aren’t in that position and working around a SEN child honestly isn’t as simple as using school hours. She also can’t use the carers as childcare while she works I believe. She’s a fraud and scrounger in many, many ways, but it isn’t fair to drag benefit claiming into it when so many SEN parents reading this forum will be on benefits due to the logistical nightmare it creates.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she’s making a big song and dance about this to defer from the fact j isn’t at hone with her at the moment.

Reactions: 7
This is all just engagement farming and an attempt to get her stats up to get more ads. Similar to when she pretended she didn’t know how to make tea. It works in the short-term but drives followers away in the long-term because this isn’t why they follow her. Much as she hates it, people follow her because of J not her. So extended periods of (unexplained) J being absent are problematic for her account and her Insta-lifestyle.

She probably would have got more sympathy, followers, and engagement if she had been open about J being away and played it up as a long-needed break for a single SEN parent (she definitely did this when she was still getting respite care a couple of years ago). But that would have involved admitting she does have some help in her life and she’s loathe to share any “credit” with anybody,

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.