Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else read the captions in her voice and her way of pronouncing words? Make it stop 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiny J update.
'controversy'/ engagement provoking story.
Tesco add.

Hat trick.

Incredibly predictable and tbh kinda dull.
Also, has anyone noticed how her followers go up in thousands? Deffo buying them right?

Reactions: 16
My daughter is 5 and cannot walk unaided, since starting school she’s started walking with a Walker but her balance isn’t great. She gets transport to school so has to have a wheelchair. It might just be me but I was not offended in the slightest by that book. It’s true, my little girls legs don’t work as well! Doesn’t mean they won’t eventually. And tbh that’s the only way I think you could explain to a child to make it really simple for them to understand. I actually can’t believe I used to think Kaytee had it really really hard. Yes she has it hard, but no harder than any other SEN parent! My daughter can’t communicate and speak like Jaxon. Jaxon is actually probably more advanced than my little girl! When I compare my little girl to Jaxon I think what on EARTH does she need the carers for. Yeah okay the vomiting isn’t nice but those carers could be allocated to someone that really does need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she always finds something to moan about doesn’t she? Literally the most negative person I have ever come across.

Obvioushhhly

Reactions: 11
It must be so draining to always be that negative about everything. When was she last truly happy on stories. I guess she’s built a brand around pain and trauma, at least she’s consistent I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ffs my child doesn’t walk and I am not in any way offended by the book.
duck off KT you really do moan about every tiny thing
She is such a twit, she says the Topsy and Tim book didn’t sit well with her and the next day posts a video of the fake Judge saying ‘handicapped’ I don’t think that word has been used for about 40 years!

Reactions: 14
I first came upon Kayteeeeeeeeee on the PTWM threads. Rachaele was whinging on about something or another (sound familiar?) and someone said she should get over to Nursemum as she really is in crisis tonight. So off I popped. Still waiting for the crisis. All I can see is a mouthy entitled little madam exploiting her poorly child for monetary gain. I wouldn't say I have no sympathy for her as I wish J was healthy (for his sake obviously), but I certainly don't believe he needs the level of care he receives.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm wondering if the sickness stops does the carers stop as well ? What will babygurl do
To be clear Kaytee isn’t eligible for carers right now. The only reason she still has them is an extended appeal process that she almost certainly knows she will lose. The only small possibility she has of retaining carers is if J’s health significantly deteriorated. Troublingly this gives her motivation to, at best, exaggerate any issues he has.

The most troubling thing that has happened recently that has been shared (and there is clearly a lot that isn’t shared if it doesn’t fit the narrative) is that condition of J’s PEG site. When his dad was with him in hospital it appeared fine. Less than two days later Kaytee posted a picture of it looking sore, blistered, and possibly infected. I’m in no way saying that Kaytee did this or deliberately allowed it to happen but it is the sort of thing that she believes will help her appeal.

Reactions: 21
To be clear Kaytee isn’t eligible for carers right now. The only reason she still has them is an extended appeal process that she almost certainly knows she will lose. The only small possibility she has of retaining carers is if J’s health significantly deteriorated. Troublingly this gives her motivation to, at best, exaggerate any issues he has.

The most troubling thing that has happened recently that has been shared (and there is clearly a lot that isn’t shared if it doesn’t fit the narrative) is that condition of J’s PEG site. When his dad was with him in hospital it appeared fine. Less than two days later Kaytee posted a picture of it looking sore, blistered, and possibly infected. I’m in no way saying that Kaytee did this or deliberately allowed it to happen but it is the sort of thing that she believes will help her appeal.
Absolutely awful 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have been wondering if the sore peg site was her posting old videos or was it that she had caused it in those two days?

Reactions: 3
I have been wondering if the sore peg site was her posting old videos or was it that she had caused it in those two days?
I absolutely don’t think she caused it. She said it was the new medication leaking that caused it. But she didn’t seem to be doing much to minimise it, she didn’t mention doing any of the many things that people on this thread have suggested to minimise soreness. Then she seemed extremely (weirdly?) keen to document it on social media, when most parents would probably be more than a little ashamed to have his peg site in that condition.

I'm wondering if the sickness stops does the carers stop as well ? What will babygurl do
She will moan,moan and then moan some more whatever she is given,nothing is ever good enough for Baby girl which is the crux of the majority of this whole thread. So f’ing ungrateful,the Gucci,Prada and Louis Vuitton clearly made her happy though,not seeing her son learn to stand, talk and interact! Grrrrr

Have we heard anything since she said she was having a meeting with work?
No x

It comes under ‘skin’ during his assessment she is possibly purposely neglecting it to tick a box to score ‘high or severe’ 😓

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
When her full Kieras package was never under consideration and guaranteed, she spent all day every day complaining about kieras. Describing in detail every thing they did to annoy her. If she wasn't complaining about specific Kieras she was complaining about the agency. The constant complaining about the Kieras only stopped when they decided to review her kiera package. Since then (about 2 years now) she's not uttered a word against them, previously she never stopped complaining about them. The package she admits is incorrect as it doesn't take into account of his school hours and it's based on his needs when he left hospital.

Full kiera package = complaints. Partial kiera package = complaints. Kiera package review = complaints.

Reactions: 15
I don't know how she managed to get a care package in the first place. She's just horrible, entitled, whinging twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s still an excellent example of her previous attitude towards carers on her grid dated 13 December 2018.

Summarising: she thinks carers are useless because they only get a few days training whilst she’s a NURSE and is amazing because she has THREE YEARS (4600 hrs!) training so she never makes a mistake.

• Wow
When her full Kieras package was never under consideration and guaranteed, she spent all day every day complaining about kieras. Describing in detail every thing they did to annoy her. If she wasn't complaining about specific Kieras she was complaining about the agency. The constant complaining about the Kieras only stopped when they decided to review her kiera package. Since then (about 2 years now) she's not uttered a word against them, previously she never stopped complaining about them. The package she admits is incorrect as it doesn't take into account of his school hours and it's based on his needs when he left hospital.

Full kiera package = complaints. Partial kiera package = complaints. Kiera package review = complaints.
Can I just ask how did Keira originate? Makes me laugh every time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.