Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me some time to catch up but I got there.

I noticed in her numb face videos her original accent had returned. Not her sweetly spoken ‘posh phone voice!’ 😂😂

She’s definitely got a man on the scene. Wonder how much he earns, as we all know that’s number one on the man criteria for her.

How on earth she considers a tiktok an add is beyond me. If I’d paid for that add I would be fuming. No effort what so ever. No explanation of what it does and how it does it. Just another song that cheapens her. Bore off baby guuurl you massive bell end 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Took me some time to catch up but I got there.

I noticed in her numb face videos her original accent had returned. Not her sweetly spoken ‘posh phone voice!’ 😂😂

She’s definitely got a man on the scene. Wonder how much he earns, as we all know that’s number one on the man criteria for her.

How on earth she considers a tiktok an add is beyond me. If I’d paid for that add I would be fuming. No effort what so ever. No explanation of what it does and how it does it. Just another song that cheapens her. Bore off baby guuurl you massive bell end 🤦🏻‍♀️
Baby gurrrl has been reading hear again. We need some commission for her content. She could have done a pre recorded video of her talking about/ showing how to use the mascara, along with her laughable tiktok style add. She obviously realised her mistake after reading here.

You’re welcome Kayteeeeeeeee!

Reactions: 9
How much mascara did she apply!? It's not that good if you have to use half the bottle...

Reactions: 10
I'm going to report him as a missing person if he's not see within a few days 😂
Where is J? Have you seen him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
half term finishes Tuesday for most notts kids I think
Thank you
I dont get it a kid that she shows daily , for the past week has been mia , why does she need to hide the fact she hasnt had him the last week. We all know shes up to something very rarely has she been on stories with real time Instagram posts , the ad was all pre recorded yes she got her teeth done but that's been it. Theres been nothing else . Why can't she just say J has been spending time with his dad ect . And she even lying to her followers says he has been on stories when he hasnt ... liar liar pants on fire

Sorry she has now shown j on stories and shock he is loosing weight

Reactions: 7
Thank you
I dont get it a kid that she shows daily , for the past week has been mia , why does she need to hide the fact she hasnt had him the last week. We all know shes up to something very rarely has she been on stories with real time Instagram posts , the ad was all pre recorded yes she got her teeth done but that's been it. Theres been nothing else . Why can't she just say J has been spending time with his dad ect . And she even lying to her followers says he has been on stories when he hasnt ... liar liar pants on fire
She makes out she is a single parent with no help other than 'kieras' but if that was the case she wouldn't be able to go get teeth done for cosmetic reasons. I'm sure any actual single parent watching would realise yet more inconsistencies that don't add up

Reactions: 11
So she doesn’t feed him overnight. He sleeps all night In her bed. TELL ME WHY SHE NEEDS KEIRAS?!?!?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.