Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there was one from 2019 though?
registered as working in leicester and other areas - leicester isn’t far from
her is it?
not sure what year she qualified but maybe wrongly thought it was
around 2019?
She qualified in 2019, so that’s when she would have got her pin on the register. Although she didn’t actually start “working” (her 2 shifts) until 2020. NMC says she’s based in Leicester too, which would make sense seeing as she trained there and she also slated her local hospital saying she wouldn’t want to work anywhere that cared for her son. Also would be the reason her days were “530-9” when shift work is 7-730. Travel time to Leicester and back.

Reactions: 4
This all just proves she shares too much personal information of j and herself, little bits over time and anyone can find out anything at al. Massive safe guarding issues for j going on with her!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she wants to buy her house. Her rent would surely be ALOT less than a mortgage. She’s a ‘single’ mum with a disabled child she would surely get loads of discount and half her council tax

I think it’s all for engagement because nobody give a tit about her ads
She won’t get lots of help if she’s doing ads . Our rent is £89 a week when my husband was ill and we got help as he was in the sick ad soon as he earnt something like £100 a week they start you paying a proportion. She won’t get any help with rent and council tax even if she’s only doing a few ads a week.

Hi fellow North easterner!

Well, I'm certainly not going to like a post that shows his sore tummy! Christ she grips my tit
Why hello there my fellow northerner! No me neither , I rarely like any of her posts but I hate the way she uses him just before an ad. She’s a vile human. I feel so sorry for J.

Reactions: 5
I enquired about buying my house. It depends on what contract she's on. most housing association houses that are a 2 bed are on a assured tenency so she'd be fine with that. But it also depends on what house is classed as. I couldn't buy my house as I am on a fixed term assured tenency because it's a 4 bed, every 7 years I'll get a review of my housing needs. They'd never kick me out as such once my housing needs are less, but they'd chat to me about downsizing. It also depends what area the house is in.

Please understand that council houses (council do not Build anymore, they simply have old stock from before housing association took over) and housing associations are completely different. They're extremely iffy with right to buy because of what happened last time. Everyone bought their house so cheap, that those who needed housing, there were simply none left as council didn't build anymore.

Here we go again using j for a ring ad to record his vomits that required a Kiera and herself this time! Our Kath just doesn’t stop does she?

Is anyone else singing Kathleen to the tune of Jolene?
Kathleen, Kathleen, Kath leeen, Kaaathleen, please don’t take the keiras cos you can

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Funny it's been mentioned on here how she's left him in the night, unsettled with a kiera, yet last night it hurt her soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know why people were calling carers ‘Kieras’, know I know I laugh every time I read it because she does say it exactly like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to use this word generally but I can’t think of a more PC way of putting this: Does Kayteeee know that she is an enormous chav?

I cannot for the life of me understand her lifestyle. What’s with the expensive stuff and the council house? The hot tub? I mean, really, has she not stopped at any point and thought ‘Oh my god I’m actually just an enormous chav’

(I grew up in a council house, so please don’t think I am mocking THEM. Just people who live in them and walk around in £200 trainers.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not been on a few days and find out Kaytee is actually Kathy.
Literally howled catching up on here.
She will HATE we've found out her deepest secret.
Kath isn't very street is it. Kath in the hood.

Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hilarious.

GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy,
On the phone again...
So many vooooooooooms
Let me have some more kieras...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have nothing to add to this thread, I just love to read and edcuate myself. But "Babygurl Kayteee is actually Catholic Kathleen" is the best thing to come out of the last couple of days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hilarious.
Serves her right for putting other peoples name on her Ig

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.