Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guessing the ipad doesn't need the all important case she was advertising the other day then?Kathy I hope he slings it on the floor and breaks it. There's just no common sense and so many contradictions isn't there.
She has no respect for the value of things so she wouldn’t really care

Reactions: 8
guessing the ipad doesn't need the all important case she was advertising the other day then?Kathy I hope he slings it on the floor and breaks it. There's just no common sense and so many contradictions isn't there.
I think it was actually the Amazon fire tablet that is in the blue bumper case not the iPad. She obviously has some kind of commitment to share the Amazon every so often as that’s when it is wheeled out

Reactions: 5
She forgot her pill- she’s only been taking it about a week and she forgets one day- doesn’t fill me with much hope that she always remembers to give J his medicine in that case!

Reactions: 14
She really does over share 🤢 I’m no prude but somethings you just don’t tell anyone but your close friends and doctor and she says her grandma watches her stories 😳 she must be so proud of Kafleen.

Reactions: 6
Pure speculation but I strongly suspect that she was asked to leave her nursing job due to sharing on social media.

Reactions: 17
her latest video with the yep and no.... why not like people asking whats wrong with him? isn't that part of spreading awareness of his syndrome? my brother is 27 and has a very rare syndrome and is happy for people to ask whats wrong he is proud about it, its what makes him special and unique

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say the other week she was seeing someone but he had asked her to go to a house party and it didn’t sit right with her (during COVID) so she was second thinking him?? Please tell me I didn’t make that up 😂

Reactions: 2
That reel is so telling...

“When you meet Me.... and my son with disabilities”

Kathleen first. Always.

Reactions: 11
Nar man Kathleen. We wanna know about you being sacked/quitting. I’m disappointed in your reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t be fooled by the go fund mes I’ve got, I’m still Kathy from the block

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine seeing her in park and asking ‘what’s wrong’ with Jaxon. Can you imagine Her face and attitude when she answers. I really don’t get offended if people ask that with my daughter. 9 times out of 10 it’s other children, they don’t know how else to ask, they ask I tell them but they don’t look at my daughter any different they still play with her! Kathleen thinks the world owes her a favour. Does she realise she is not the only SEN parent!!

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine seeing her in park and asking ‘what’s wrong’ with Jaxon. Can you imagine Her face and attitude when she answers. I really don’t get offended if people ask that with my daughter. 9 times out of 10 it’s other children, they don’t know how else to ask, they ask I tell them but they don’t look at my daughter any different they still play with her! Kathleen thinks the world owes her a favour. Does she realise she is not the only SEN parent!!
You wouldn’t see her in a park. At least not with J. He’s mostly at school, with his dad, with carers, or sat on his iPad. Very occasionally she might take J for a walk down a country lane but sadly that’s about the limit of his outdoor activity when he’s with her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.