Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that blended diet question I immediately thought it’s a tattler being passive aggressive because it’s what we’ve all been saying the last few week 😂😂

Reactions: 4
All these fan girls trying to beat each other over who has followed her longest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*in my best Kat Slater voice*

I didn’t follow you when your were a little bit of a twit
I started following you when you became a TOTAL twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand why she lies so much. Notice on this said plan/ eating sheet - she claims he does not do any of the eating - yet a browse through her past posts shows J eating, swallowing and doing all of those - yes in small quantities - but he’s still doing them.
How can she not see her damaging ways? It’s almost like she wants him to struggle more than he actually does.
THIS WOMAN IS URGH

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why do J’s pupils look bright red when she’s filming him? Whenever I film any of my children, that doesn’t happen. Does it happen to any of you?

I just don’t understand why she lies so much. Notice on this said plan/ eating sheet - she claims he does not do any of the eating - yet a browse through her past posts shows J eating, swallowing and doing all of those - yes in small quantities - but he’s still doing them.
How can she not see her damaging ways? It’s almost like she wants him to struggle more than he actually does.
THIS WOMAN IS URGH
aww that pic where he’s so THIN and she’s left him picking at crumbs on a plate 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Doubt it. You wouldn’t get a bank contract at a NHS hospital as a newly qualified nurse with zero experience. Usually would need to have worked for at least 6 months and passed your preceptorship. I think she means she still has a “career” (ie nursing) that she can go back to “when the time is right” (ie when the Instagram money dries up)
Im not thinking her job was nursing. Possibly a caring role? On a zero hour contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The pictures of J when she was starving him are absolutely heartbreaking ☹ How she has a nerve to say she doesn’t have the time to feed him I’ll never know! 1. Whether he was disabled or not he still needs feeding and 2. She always talks about these smoothies she makes herself full of fruit, why not give J some? She does the absolute bare minimum for him and sometimes even that’s to much!

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread, when I looked for one before I think it had been closed or something. Anyway I haven’t read all the thread because there’s loads 😂 so what I say may of been said before so apologies. I’ve been following Kaytee for a while now, I think it was just before she was on this morning. I felt really sorry for her at first, like her and Jaxon were being failed by the system but as I’ve followed her Story more, it seems like she makes out she has the hardest life. Please don’t get me wrong I KNOW it isn’t easy,I am a SEN parent, I have a 5 year older daughter who when she was born was in hospital for 5 months and then constant hospital apps etc since (like every other Sen parent). My daughter cannot walk, she cannot communicate as she is profoundly deaf & she is also severely sight inoaried. She’s mentally 9-12 months. When I see videos of Jaxon babbling words and being able to communicate in some way, I think that’s all I want my daughter to be able to do, tell me why she’s frustrated, tell me if she feels ill etc. Just focus on what he can do Kaytee because he’s actually doing amazing!! Kaytee isn’t being failed by the system atall, (I don’t think). Yes because she is a single parent i completely understand it will be a lot harder but unfortunately, that isn’t anyone else’s problem. She also complains about carers allowance, surely all the #ads she’s doing, she wouldn’t be able to claim it anyway? Unless she isn’t declaring them 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think she overshares way to much of hers and Jaxons life (the vomiting for example) and the way she talks really gets on my nerves. The way she says ‘ya knowww’!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m new to this thread, when I looked for one before I think it had been closed or something. Anyway I haven’t read all the thread because there’s loads 😂 so what I say may of been said before so apologies. I’ve been following Kaytee for a while now, I think it was just before she was on this morning. I felt really sorry for her at first, like her and Jaxon were being failed by the system but as I’ve followed her Story more, it seems like she makes out she has the hardest life. Please don’t get me wrong I KNOW it isn’t easy,I am a SEN parent, I have a 5 year older daughter who when she was born was in hospital for 5 months and then constant hospital apps etc since (like every other Sen parent). My daughter cannot walk, she cannot communicate as she is profoundly deaf & she is also severely sight inoaried. She’s mentally 9-12 months. When I see videos of Jaxon babbling words and being able to communicate in some way, I think that’s all I want my daughter to be able to do, tell me why she’s frustrated, tell me if she feels ill etc. Just focus on what he can do Kaytee because he’s actually doing amazing!! Kaytee isn’t being failed by the system atall, (I don’t think). Yes because she is a single parent i completely understand it will be a lot harder but unfortunately, that isn’t anyone else’s problem. She also complains about carers allowance, surely all the #ads she’s doing, she wouldn’t be able to claim it anyway? Unless she isn’t declaring them 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think she overshares way to much of hers and Jaxons life (the vomiting for example) and the way she talks really gets on my nerves. The way she says ‘ya knowww’!

the ONLY reason she’s made a fuss about carers allowance is BECAUSE they want her to pay it back as she earns too much

Reactions: 16
I may be speaking out of turn here and if so I apologise, but I can't for the life of me see why J needs 60 hours a week of carers

Reactions: 19
I may be speaking out of turn here and if so I apologise, but I can't for the life of me see why J needs 60 hours a week of carers
because he doesn't and hasn't done for a long time either! probably never did need them in the first place, just think she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body and cannot cope with someone else depending on her

Reactions: 16
She needs to stop posting about the NHS pay rise, well lack of.

I work in a medical role for the NHS and definitely do not want her support or to (pretend) to advocate for us in the NHS.

She will do absolute anything, jump on any band wagon to save face won’t she. Too late kayteeee babygurl. You’ve done your damage and there’s no coming back from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she seriously moaning as though she’s the only person not breaking rules and going to parties?! I don’t know anyone who’s doing that. She seriously needs to consider the chav circles she moves in if she thinks that’s what everyone is doing.

Reactions: 18
Segregated?! SHE feels segregated! She needs to f**k right off.

She’s been galavanting round London, she’s been out with her friend, had friends round. Still has keiras in and she doesn’t know what they are carrying. There are parents out there that haven’t left the house for a year, yet she feels segregated?

She couldn’t give a tit about J and Covid, she thinks she knows better..

She took a job as a health care professional smack bang in the middle of the pandemic, she’s been meeting random men for dates and to get laid.

She has no common sense, yet when it’s time for ‘woe is me’ she says she feels segregated. She’s just basically said if she had a child that didn’t have additional needs, she would be breaking the Covid guidance and join these parties. She would put more of the nation at risk because she is a selfish tw*t.

I’ve not seen my family or friends for a year, I leave the house to work. I get all essentials delivered. I’ve postponed my wedding twice. Yet I feel privileged and lucky to still have my job and to be able to leave the house for 14 hours a day.

I go to so many peoples houses each day from all walks of life, some elderly who haven’t seen anyone for months and are thankful they are unwell enough for us to visit so they can have human interaction. New mums that are actually doing it alone as they can’t have visitors. SEN parents doing it alone who haven’t had any adult interaction for months - a year. I’ve not even skimmed the surface.

Yet She feels segregated? Wow! Just wow! She needs to get a grip. She gets out more than most during this pandemic. She is so self indulged, up herself and selfish, all that matters is Kayteee and kayteees world. J doesn’t even come into her thought process. She’s saying about how ‘normal’ life is coming back soon. Yes lockdown is easing soon but it does not mean to be less vigilant with J. She’s already planned hotel stays and trips away I’m sure. Covid isn’t going away just yet, but she’s ready to expose him to it ASAP.

She will be the first on a plane as soon as it’s allowed. You won’t catch me on a plane for at least another year, all that recycled air 🤔

She’s disgusting.

is this her way of back tracking? She’s just basically said she would join those parties if J didn’t have additional needs. She wouldn’t know what this feels like as she only did a handful of shifts.

Last year I cried before every shift as I feared for my life. I feared for my colleagues. Before we all left the staff room to start work, it was silent, we all looked at one another as if we were going to war and someone may not come back.

I was scared I’d carry Covid home with me and pass it on to my fiancé and loose him. I’ve never felt a fear like it.

846D979A-C52A-4D3B-94C3-4D5680DC4E3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.