Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cars are not free.
Huge misconception.
Would rather have my child well than a “free” car.

Reactions: 8
The cars are not free.
Huge misconception.
I haven't seen anyone say it was free? Maybe my mistake though. Absolutley not free, she paid thousands in down payment to get a merc she wanted with the panoramic roof and other extras, but with money from the gofundme, which might be what people are referring to, (let alone J's DLA mobility payments being used too)

I haven't seen anyone say it was free? Maybe my mistake though. Absolutley not free, she paid thousands in down payment to get a merc she wanted with the panoramic roof and other extras, but with money from the gofundme, which might be what people are referring to, (let alone J's DLA mobility payments being used too)
Says it in the the post before mine.
Sorry.
The whole free car comments really piss me off, for some reason it causes massive issues for other people.
The worst thing anyone ever said to me was how lucky I was because I got a free car. My child’s spent years in and out of hospital, intensive care and now hospice care- we had to go through all that to get a car and it’s not free anyway because deposits have to be paid. Would you want your child going through all that’s just for a car from Motability.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The cars are not free.
Huge misconception.
I said free as she didn't pay for the car it's Js disability money and most likely his fundraisers for the down payment. She isn't having to pay insurance and costs when something goes wrong with it. I'm meaning her alone not a general comment at those driving disability cars as anyone I know has picked a car with their child's needs in mind. E.g. Fitting a wheelchair on board. Also most families with a disabled child mine included get nowhere near the level of help and support they need unlike her who does the bare minimum for J.
Don't mean to offend anyone with the free car comment as off course we want healthy children (wait we aren't allowed to wish that according to K🤦‍♀️) but she would make anyone with a disabled child angry as we watch her flaunt her lifestyle and selfish ways.

• Heart
She needs the wheelchair bar because she can’t push everything with one hand... what she means is she needs to film her insta tit with a free hand when no Keira’s are there to help

The twisted car seat straps drive me mad. She also seems to have taken the padding off the straps. It's there for a reason! That seat could potentially save your child's life in an accident you silly twit, use it properly!! Don't get me started on the fact he should still be rear facing. I get the impression she's not the best driver, that kid needs all the protection he can get!

I also see she's tagged the bag for life that we were talking about. Been reading here have we? 😒

Reactions: 10
As awful as it sounds, she is really going to milk this hospital stay. It’s as if she knows it will bring a lot of engagement and traffic through to her account so she is going to absolutely rinse it.

Imagine having to use your child’s health issues to make yourself some money.

can’t she keep anything of J’s life private?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As awful as it sounds, she is really going to milk this hospital stay. It’s as if she knows it will bring a lot of engagement and traffic through to her account so she is going to absolutely rinse it.

Imagine having to use your child’s health issues to make yourself some money.

can’t she keep anything of J’s life private?
She keeps a lot of J’s life private. In particular the care and contact he has with his father, and the care and contact he has with his extended family.

J was just away from her for at least a week and she didn’t even mention he was away. When he got back his sodium and potassium were much lower than normal, indicating a problem with his medication when he was away, and she still didn’t even mention that he had been away.

These aren’t the bits she should keep private but she definitely doesn’t give the full story. She gives a carefully edited story designed to maximise his health issues and to elicit the greatest sympathy for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I said free as she didn't pay for the car it's Js disability money and most likely his fundraisers for the down payment. She isn't having to pay insurance and costs when something goes wrong with it. I'm meaning her alone not a general comment at those driving disability cars as anyone I know has picked a car with their child's needs in mind. E.g. Fitting a wheelchair on board. Also most families with a disabled child mine included get nowhere near the level of help and support they need unlike her who does the bare minimum for J.
Don't mean to offend anyone with the free car comment as off course we want healthy children (wait we aren't allowed to wish that according to K🤦‍♀️) but she would make anyone with a disabled child angry as we watch her flaunt her lifestyle and selfish ways.
I’ve apologised previously as I took the comment a bit too personally.
Ks behaviour really winds me up and she doesn’t shed a good light on disability parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Managed to get a river island #gifted #ad in before getting to hospital. Priorities kaytee.

The Costa card top-up begs will start in 3...2...1...

Reactions: 22
Managed to get a river island #gifted #ad in before getting to hospital. Priorities kaytee.

The Costa card top-up begs will start in 3...2...1...
May as well tick off the things she will do before she does them. Shes probably packed the ring light and tripod so she can do her 'pretending to be asleep in the hospital chair photo shoot'. She will be dramatic over something followed by hours of silence so people worry which ups her engagement. Plus the stories about being a single keira household making hospital visits more difficult for her than anyone else. Tomorrow she will probably be wearing a outfit that is abnormally comfortable and perfect for hospital visits and because nobody else is capable of finding clothes themselves she will have some aff link to share for it because no doubt people will have messaged her asking where it's from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with the food ordering? Surely in Covid times a deliveroo guy can’t just wander into a hospital and rock up to the children’s ward? Maybe that’s why her food never showed up!!

Reactions: 11
What’s with the food ordering? Surely in Covid times a deliveroo guy can’t just wander into a hospital and rock up to the children’s ward? Maybe that’s why her food never showed up!!
I thought the same. Maybe she should have packed some food in that massive paw Patrol bag of hers.

I hope someone comes along and tells her they turned her delivery away for obvious reasons and not to order again. Though she'd only use that as an excuse to slag off the hospital again 😒

How the hell has she managed that??
Oh yeah she doesn’t give a f**k about looking after anything she gets because it’s not actually hers.
Also has she not realised you can remove a parcel shelf? 🤦🏻‍♀️
You really couldn’t make this tit up!
Merc “worth it” now Katie?? Extra couple of grand for the sunroof money well spent?

well guess what love, “J” will be needing that WAV in the next couple of years so you will need to get over yourself and your ego

• Heart
Reactions: 14
the canteens open 24/7 with Hot & cold food, costa 6-6 and delivery/ubereats etc will all delivery to main entrance. There’s also a little kitchen (kettle fridge/freezer microwave) on the ward 🙄 she won’t starve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.