Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noobie123

As awful as it sounds, she is really going to milk this hospital stay. It’s as if she knows it will bring a lot of engagement and traffic through to her account so she is going to absolutely rinse it.

Imagine having to use your child’s health issues to make yourself some money.

can’t she keep anything of J’s life private?

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Spyglass

Recent ad post....
So she cried with relief he wasn't severely disabled.... Yet tried her hardest to pass him off as that to gain carers.
Whilst others who do have children with severe disabilities have to put up with her constant "struggles" and insisting her son is severe when we are watching him play games for a 2-4year old.

Our children will always be in the mind of a 3-6month baby. Whilst your son is "defying odds" no kaytee he just hasn't got the same challenges and struggles as a child with severe disabilities. She needs to watch how she says things... She cried over hearing he would have a severe disability. Yet says she hates people saying when pregnant they hope for a healthy child...

I can tell you now... Those children your basically saying Thank God your son isn't like... Have more love, attention and praise than what you give to your child. Ableist cow.

How she can get in her high horse and rant and rave about things she dislikes but isn't bothered about hurting other people's feelings 😡
Remember who your supposed audience is.

That young boy has way more abilities than his mother gives him credit for.

On a side note.... Those staged pictures 😂 you just know she doesn't do that. She chucks him the ipad and leaves him to his own devices on it.

• Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she thinks that they’re holding back doing something he needs to be spiteful or whatever. Doctors aren’t allowed to do things like that and they’re certainly not allowed to do a procedure they don’t think is needed either. She needs to get a grip and accept whatever they’re offering. They’re the qualified ones not you baby girl, you didn’t even finish your supernumerary shifts.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She needs to stop posting about the NHS pay rise, well lack of.

I work in a medical role for the NHS and definitely do not want her support or to (pretend) to advocate for us in the NHS.

She will do absolute anything, jump on any band wagon to save face won’t she. Too late kayteeee babygurl. You’ve done your damage and there’s no coming back from it.

• Heart

and nothing happens

Those videos of J with him lying crying and she’s wiping away the leaks from his tube, that’s honestly upset me. What’s the purpose of posting it?? What does she hope will happen? Your child crying, vulnerable, in pain and you’re putting in on Instagram stories for millions to see. It’s exploitation, my heart breaks for that wee boy with that poisonous cow of a mother 😣

• Sad
  • Heart

Tomtom2020

Thread suggestion

Kathleen, wishes she was “just a single mum” unable to move to Dubai, so blames her son

I wanted to post earlier to simply laugh at the revelation of her real name. But nothing about this is funny anymore. It is disturbing. I am stunned and saddened. Firstly, to effectively blame her child for being unable to live in Dubai and describe him as a "barrier". Secondly, his skin. How did it get so bad. To pass blame of this towards professionals like each and everyone is incompetent when she needs to take a look closer to home. I cannot fathom why she films him how she does when her priority first and foremost as a mother should be to care for him and protect him. Everything boils down to how it inconveniences her. Rant over!!

Momin_mama

The issue’s often not the day to day, it’s the time off needed for appointments, high sickness levels in the child, emergency school collections... I’m not one to defend her, I really don’t like her, but I had to leave my job for the above reasons. As have many others. My son’s full time in mainstream school but averaged 6-7 appointments monthly at a minimum prior to covid. And with the NHS you often have little say in when appointments are as often clinics are only run on one day of the week for each specialty. That level of flexibility just didn’t exist without having to pay for full time childcare, while working a part time job to allow me to swap days around. I’m lucky that my partner works, the only benefit we claim is DLA. But many aren’t in that position and working around a SEN child honestly isn’t as simple as using school hours. She also can’t use the carers as childcare while she works I believe. She’s a fraud and scrounger in many, many ways, but it isn’t fair to drag benefit claiming into it when so many SEN parents reading this forum will be on benefits due to the logistical nightmare it creates.
Totally agree with everything youve said.
Carers are not allowed to be used as childcare. We can leave them if we need to shop or have an appointments for example but we still need to be available if we are needed.
Also, you would be extremely lucky if you can find wrap around care for sen children like you can mainstreamers- it’s just not out there.
On top of appointments there’s then the school holidays because there’s no childcare provision for sen children then. This is why lots of us end up on benefits leaving jobs we worked hard to get qualifications for. I tried for years to keep working and I still feel guilty for not working now, reading the comments on here seems we still seen as lowlifes. We’re stuck in situations we can’t help, trying to do our best and most of us aren’t wealthy enough to be self sufficient.
Unless you’re lucky enough to have an excellent support network, maintaining a job on top of caring for a high needs child just isn’t manageable.
Please don’t label us as benefit cheats/scroungers. Try to put yourselves in our position before judging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Faye89

She is so tired but has time to update Instagram and take pictures of herself ‘on the phone’.

• Angry
  • Haha

Theplantmum

It’s never been more clear that not only is she not a children’s nurse but that she’s never done more than a few supernumerary shifts as an adult nurse. Of course a significant change in a medically vulnerable child’s medication requires a hospital stay!
She's always contradicting herself. You either want the help or you don't. You want the professional diagnosis or you don't. You trust the very qualified dr/consultants/registrars or you don't. Make your mind up! Why in one breath is she saying that 'they've got degrees on another level' and in the other not listening or trusting these medical professionals? It really does make it clear that she hasn't worked as a nurse for very long.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bibedebop

A massive part of this story seems to be missing: his sodium and potassium levels were troublingly low immediately after he spent 8 days in somebody else’s care. Surely the first reaction would be that the other carer didn’t manage his medication properly?

But then if she won’t publicly admit that she wasn’t caring for J she can’t publicly complain that somebody else has messed up his meds. It all just seems very dishonest.

• Heart

Tomtom2020

*in my best Kat Slater voice*

I didn’t follow you when your were a little bit of a twat
I started following you when you became a TOTAL twat

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
No I don’t suppose they do it was more the point that parents should be expected to put their kids first in holiday destinations and have a crap holiday so that their children could be in a child centred environment. If I am having a holiday I expect to come back having had time to relax not be more stressed and pissed off than when I went
I do agree about a holiday being for everyone. However I think people are annoyed about the daft exotic holidays as 1- she was clearly claiming all help she possibly could financially.
2- jaxons needs and how poorly he supposedly was .
She can’t go on one minute like she can’t cope at home needing all the carers then just bugger off on an extravagant holiday with no help then play the victim when she comes back. She’s full of shit. She seems to think giving extravagant holidays to J is going to help fulfill his life when in fact it’s about her fulfilling her wishes. Lots of her SEN followers won’t ever have had a holiday of any kind.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Maybe people aren't liking photos and reels of j because they find it very uncomfortable to watch you exploit your son for money and ad work Kathleen??? Stop selling him off like this, stop parading him online for likes, stop sharing videos of him in complete distress for money, stop sharing his private medical records. You can advocate for him and his needs without violating him, and exploiting him daily.

• Heart

Spyglass

A valve to drain his stomach 😂 what on earth. I've never heard of that before, is she now inventing procedures in her head.
A Nissen Fundoplacation is in my knowledge as my son has it, is the only thing that can stop severe reflux.
From what I've seen he doesn't have severe reflux.
He just has reflux.
For reflux to be severe enough for a Fundoplacation they have to be loosing weight, not gaining or even be a stable weight. Medications not working to settle the stomach. Thickener tried and it not working....

He isn't loosing weight. Infact when she remembers to feed him he's been increasing recently. It's only when she forgets to feed him or purposely starves him he looses weight.
He isn't on anti reflux medication because she decided to stop it to make life easier for herself....
Has there been any mention of her using thickener in his feeds?
We know she tried a blended diet for all of a week if that... Again this is supposed to keep food down better.

So when she waffles in about them not exploring all avenues... Erm... NO YOU HAVEN'T HAVE YOU 🙄😡
He doesn't have an unsafe swallow or any respiratory conditions (otherwise we'd definitely know about those 😂 we know everything detail about his medical history) so his vomiting isn't an urgent. I honestly think he vomits once or twice a day. And whilst that is distressing to J it isn't serious enough to be pushed further up the queue and especially in a pandemic.

What is she on about wanting to know if he has any narrowing or blockages.... Surely to christ that would mean the opposite and that would reduce the chance of vomiting? 😂
Is she hoping by doing investagations they might find something separate to add to his list of diagnosis in the hope that will keep Kieras?

She forgets that there's a lot of SEN parents who have experience with severe reflux. With the Nissen surgery. With the usual procedure of treating it.

I also think she's trying really hard to move all his care from her local to GOSH... Are you trying to get away from increasing questions that no doubt are probably being raised by your local hospital kaytee? Sorry to have to say his but even if you move his care.... Hospitals talk.

• Heart

Bibedebop

She’s reading here. She has put a post detailing all the things she has tried to stop the leaking. Apparently she’s tried everything that really should work but the problem is still there. From past behaviour I can’t help but think that the only person who might benefit from the problem is the sole person who is completely responsible for trying to solve the problem. The leaking peg site provides Kaytee with: more Instagram content, more urgency for gastro investigations, higher needs on a carer review, more scope to ask for donations etc etc

Kaytee earned thousands of pounds in donations by exploiting J’s vomiting and refusal of carers. Now, just as she’s posting about expensive things she wants (buying a house, moving abroad) and bills higher than she thought they would be (council tax, universal credit overpayment) J has an issue that should be easy to solve but weirdly isn’t responding to treatment.

This might be completely way off the mark and completely unjustified speculation but there are always going to be doubts like this when somebody’s entire career is based on exploiting their child’s medical issues to get adverts and donations. It’s a massive conflict of interest. If J has no issues then Kaytee has no career.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Don’t be fooled by the go fund mes I’ve got, I’m still Kathy from the block

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Have you been to Butlins!!! We took our boys when they were younger for a long weekend, and boy was it a loooooong weekend it was horrendous! At one point two boys (who can only have been about 7) crashed into our table in the “club house” fighting over a “fucking teddy” from the grab machine and then their mum came over apologised to us clouted them and called them little bastards !! Give me the sunshine in Dubai any day
Most people don't have the option between Butlins and Dubai I'd imagine.

Reactions: 22