Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have nothing of substance to add other than KATHLEEN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know it’s not her fault she didn’t choose the name and I can’t even explain why it makes me laugh so much. I think it’s because Kaytee is such a stupid way of spelling a name anyway and it just couldn’t be further from Kathleen 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh how I wish I was a fly on the wall near her when she logged on here to find everyone was calling her Kathleen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh how I wish I was a fly on the wall near her when she logged on here to find everyone was calling her Kathleen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly though how bad is her Data protection.
We found out her real name. We now a hand full of her drs names her Keira’s she’s slagged off. Js nhs number I’m sure somebody said. Ffs Kathleen 62 THOUSAND people follow you.

Reactions: 14
I dip in and out of this thread and her IG, honestly thought Kiera’s was the name for a brand of carers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a giggle at Kathleen pretending she knew nothing about β€˜single parents day’

She’s always emphasising the fact she’s a single parent, at any given chance she’s got. she probably had it marked on her calendar the weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goodness me! She has been busy being a nob recently judging by all the posts I’ve missed.

I’ve not been on for a while but going to catch up with you lovely lot as quick as I can 😘😘

Kathleen need to take a leaf out if this amazing sen mum's book! this mum absolutely cherishes her little one and does everything in her power to make her child have the best life possible πŸ’—

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Kathleen need to take a leaf out if this amazing sen mum's book! this mum absolutely cherishes her little one and does everything in her power to make her child have the best life possible πŸ’—
I love this Mum! She sounds like she has respect for her daughter, and knows the boundaries. Unlike Kathleen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes! When I saw her stories last night I was really thinking firstly how right she is, secondly how incredible her relationship with her gorgeous girl is and thirdly what a stark contrast it is to our Kathleen! Katheeee really ought to take note. But she won’t because she needs the engagement and attention.

Reactions: 6
Yes! When I saw her stories last night I was really thinking firstly how right she is, secondly how incredible her relationship with her gorgeous girl is and thirdly what a stark contrast it is to our Kathleen! Katheeee really ought to take note. But she won’t because she needs the engagement and attention.

her stories could of easily be aimed at Kathleen specially the last part about if people what a sh*t show she could direct them to a page πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her stories could of easily be aimed at Kathleen specially the last part about if people what a sh*t show she could direct them to a page πŸ˜‚
She’s got to have been referring to our Kaffleeeen surely???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
guessing the ipad doesn't need the all important case she was advertising the other day then?Kathy I hope he slings it on the floor and breaks it. There's just no common sense and so many contradictions isn't there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.