Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if she loses this appeal can she appeal that? Like how long can this carers situation potentially go on for?

I don’t often listen to stories with sound on but I have this morning and K unboxing the GIFT from marigold....she sounds so ungrateful. Highlighted by the fact that she went oh this is actually really nice, I will use this, about the hand soap dispenser.

I hate how ungrateful she is.

Reactions: 13
I don’t often listen to stories with sound on but I have this morning and K unboxing the GIFT from marigold....she sounds so ungrateful. Highlighted by the fact that she went oh this is actually really nice, I will use this, about the hand soap dispenser.

I hate how ungrateful she is.
Incredibly ungrateful!!
how rude

Reactions: 6
I would be buzzing to be sent anything for free. But the ‘ohhh it’s an apron with my name on’ tone of voice screams ungrateful.

I’m fully expecting her to have a Megan Markle related rant later.

Reactions: 10
I would be buzzing to be sent anything for free. But the ‘ohhh it’s an apron with my name on’ tone of voice screams ungrateful.

I’m fully expecting her to have a Megan Markle related rant later.
I skipped through it like I do ALL her #ads.
Her insta is literally all ads now

Reactions: 2
So ungrateful unboxing that. Let's hope other companies think twice about sending that chav products to mock .. Obviously her goal of becoming beauty/fashion/getting her tits out influencer isn't going to plan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's not a leak. That's a tidal wave.
Why isn't she packing extra clothes for school for a child who supposedly vomits up to 50times a day.
Let alone a sore, infected and leaking gastrostomy. The woman has no common sense.
Can bet that tube is still hanging though at home, with no dressing and the paste to plug around the opening clearly isn't working kaytee so ring to ask for the next size 🙄 this woman has no clue how to look after a child.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's just shared a video of the peg leak and omg it's heartbreaking. That can't be normal or acceptable. Why isn't she seeking proper help for this? I feel so sorry for poor J

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's just shared a video of the peg leak and omg it's heartbreaking. That can't be normal or acceptable. Why isn't she seeking proper help for this? I feel so sorry for poor J
😔that poor boy surely she should of got him seen seeing as it's been going on since he was in hospital!! she probably didnt show them when he was in the hospital as she was so desperate to get home!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow that video??! So the little food/water she does bother to give him is now leaking back out and she films it for strangers? Someone please take him and love him like he deserves ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am absolutely appauled by the latest video. I didn't think she could shock me anymore but that just takes the biscuit.
That is down right neglect.
There's comes a point when you think.... Its getting bad... I need to sort this now. Today. Not write it on a list and show my followers and never follow it up.
That needs sorting today kaytee.
That isnt a overnight thing. That is days, weeks of blatent neglect to his cares.
It looks so so sore. The skin has peeled away with stomach acid leaking out, hes loosing fluids she's giving him.... And probably his medications.
That also looks infected.
No dressings. She's not even attempted to keep that area dry. She doesn't glean it everyday.
That needs a bigger size button. She needs to be ringing his community nurse and order the next size which she can put in herself. Or get the nurse to come out to do.
It's not rocket science kaytee and there is other things you can try..... The next size bleeping button!!!!!!

That button would not be leaking if there wasn't room for it to. His stomach acidity wouldn't be as strong if she hasn't of taken him off medications to limit this. If she'd been using dressing as a daily thing.... This wouldn't of happened.....
If she didn't leave that bleeping feeding tube in his button when not in use.... Letting him grab it, pull it... Then that hole wouldn't of stretched to need a bigger size in the first place.

Sorry for my language but as a mother with a child who has a feeding button that is neglect. She's is so blatent with sharing this too to thousands of people.
She wants to use his skin breakage as her ticking off another box to keep carers. On the criteria is... Skin.
This just feels far to much of a coincidence.

Alarm bells are ringing. They've been ringing for a long time but how she can post this to a huge platform and think she's not accountable for this is beyond me. She either wants people to question her care.... Or she's just so blind to the fact what she is doing is wrong.

If this is to shock people kaytee. You have. That poor boy does not deserve this. I'd be surprised if school hasn't said anything to her.

Absolutely sickened by that. If this is your way of trying to keep those Kieras... You are one sick person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am absolutely appauled by the latest video. I didn't think she could shock me anymore but that just takes the biscuit.
That is down right neglect.
There's comes a point when you think.... Its getting bad... I need to sort this now. Today. Not write it on a list and show my followers and never follow it up.
That needs sorting today kaytee.
That isnt a overnight thing. That is days, weeks of blatent neglect to his cares.
It looks so so sore. The skin has peeled away with stomach acid leaking out, hes loosing fluids she's giving him.... And probably his medications.
That also looks infected.
No dressings. She's not even attempted to keep that area dry. She doesn't glean it everyday.
That needs a bigger size button. She needs to be ringing his community nurse and order the next size which she can put in herself. Or get the nurse to come out to do.
It's not rocket science kaytee and there is other things you can try..... The next size bleeping button!!!!!!

That button would not be leaking if there wasn't room for it to. His stomach acidity wouldn't be as strong if she hasn't of taken him off medications to limit this. If she'd been using dressing as a daily thing.... This wouldn't of happened.....
If she didn't leave that bleeping feeding tube in his button when not in use.... Letting him grab it, pull it... Then that hole wouldn't of stretched to need a bigger size in the first place.

Sorry for my language but as a mother with a child who has a feeding button that is neglect. She's is so blatent with sharing this too to thousands of people.
She wants to use his skin breakage as her ticking off another box to keep carers. On the criteria is... Skin.
This just feels far to much of a coincidence.

Alarm bells are ringing. They've been ringing for a long time but how she can post this to a huge platform and think she's not accountable for this is beyond me. She either wants people to question her care.... Or she's just so blind to the fact what she is doing is wrong.

If this is to shock people kaytee. You have. That poor boy does not deserve this. I'd be surprised if school hasn't said anything to her.

Absolutely sickened by that. If this is your way of trying to keep those Kieras... You are one sick person.
she followed this video with an ad...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210308-190241_Instagram.jpg

I'm not sure she actually has the right to say she was a front line mum she done a handful of shifts if that....theres people who have been working tirelessly during the whole things days and days at a time not seeing friends and family

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.