Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smartypugpug

I did to be fair
Doubt it. You wouldn’t get a bank contract at a NHS hospital as a newly qualified nurse with zero experience. Usually would need to have worked for at least 6 months and passed your preceptorship. I think she means she still has a “career” (ie nursing) that she can go back to “when the time is right” (ie when the Instagram money dries up)

I’m so confused as to why no one at a literal hospital could replace his peg ??? Unless she went to a walk in rather than actual a&e as she thought the wait times would be faster...

stewpot

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if she loses this appeal can she appeal that? Like how long can this carers situation potentially go on for?

Honeymonster90

So she basically wants him to have two operations one to look in and then one to do what they originally wanted to do . She is so selfish

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I thought it would only be 3 hours before the tears and blarney about parenting Jaxon vs single parenting came out, so am disappointed she let me down by waiting so long. When she did this last time the person who messaged her wrote in exactly the same style as she does, I can't remember the turn of phrase but it was like Kathleen talking to herself.

I don't doubt parenting Jaxon has it's challenges. But you only have to look at Ashley Cain and Saffiya and what they are going through today with Azaylia and how they handle it, and want to give Kathleen a good wake up call. So much chaos and drama surrounding Kathleen, on everything.
This x

CoffeeAndSenLife

Iv never commented before but I did start a post about her when she first got all the go fund me money saying she was just using her son for money .. everyone shot it down and then I think it got deleted it was when everyone felt sorry for her . But she is known in notts for being a money grabbing witch . Who is out for everything she can possibly get . Even her baby dad he said she doesn’t care about j as much as money
ooo are you in the know!? Is her name Katie really lol

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Goodness me! She has been busy being a nob recently judging by all the posts I’ve missed.

I’ve not been on for a while but going to catch up with you lovely lot as quick as I can 😘😘

Pintofwhine

Gosh- I’m so shocked! I remember a while back when kisscub was still posting that her friends had disappeared but I thought it was just because of covid.

MazzyTheQuail

Im not sure I understand her logic with her latest stories. She doesn’t want a fundoplication because last time he nearly died... because he reacted badly to an anaesthetic (which is absolutely a reasonable reason). Instead however, she wants an endoscopy.... which requires an anaesthetic.

Also she needs to learn that you can’t just request procedures. If all these millions of doctors don’t think he needs one, he doesn’t need it
endoscopy doesnt always require anesthetic