Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was probably j dad in the hot tub with him, and maybe he sent her flowers from j? he is probably a really lovely bloke but obviously the narcissist isn't going to say that is she, it's all about how brilliant she is at the end of the day 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is that new balenciaga trainers I spy in her recent story 🧐
Nope it’s another River Island she’s ‘forgotten’ to tag as #gifted #ad so everyone will message to ask where they are from. She didn’t need her feet to be in that photo, it’s intentional. Look how awkward her position is. Legs crossed and hand held all the way to her left to keep them all in shot. What a state.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nope it’s another River Island she’s ‘forgotten’ to tag as #gifted #ad so everyone will message to ask where they are from. She didn’t need her feet to be in that photo, it’s intentional. Look how awkward her position is. Legs crossed and hand held all the way to her left to keep them all in shot. What a state.
Thank duck it ain't 'gofundmeballys' 😂. Let's count down to the aff link....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When my kid was younger, I was told you should avoid giving young children bottled water as much as possible, because of the different salts and minerals in the water. Should J be having bottled water with his issues? Genuine question.

If she's simply reusing the bottles with tap water, would it not be more cost effective to buy him a kids water bottle? There are so many designs available, surely there must be a style out there that he can manage?

she will do a post soon saying so many of you have asked about my trainers so I’ve popped an #aff swipey upy for you 😘 😂😂
And also IF he can drink out that he can drink fine out of a kids water bottle that’s got a pull up top..

Reactions: 6
When my kid was younger, I was told you should avoid giving young children bottled water as much as possible, because of the different salts and minerals in the water. Should J be having bottled water with his issues? Genuine question.

If she's simply reusing the bottles with tap water, would it not be more cost effective to buy him a kids water bottle? There are so many designs available, surely there must be a style out there that he can manage?

You’re not supposed to reuse plastic either, think it’s something to do with a chemical breaking down if you repeatedly reuse them, this is why you’re recommended to get an actual reusable bottle that’s BPA free!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Recycling OLD OLD news.
What she means is she’s pushed and pushed for the decision to be overturned because as you can see from my receipt she was written to in October about this overpayment. We all know she was working and continuing to claim. She’s a benefits fraud and this post has nothing to do with the amounts or the entitlement it’s about a money beg.
No different to her parking/bus lane use fines and speeding tickets posts (or as she likes to call them ‘J’s’ misdemeanours).
She will never admit fault or blame and only wants support for her crimes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her ad works takes her WAY over the threshold. Yet she’s so used to seeing money come into her account from all directions.

Reactions: 11
Even if it wasn’t about her financially not being entitled to CA anymore surely she wouldn’t qualify as that would mean she would have to care for him? 😂
As far as we can see, his carers (60 hours) his dad and school provide more care than she does.

Reactions: 14
Her ad works takes her WAY over the threshold. Yet she’s so used to seeing money come into her account from all directions.
Exactly but she never mentions that income. She must make a decent amount. I do think carers allowance is a poxy amount of money and I find it quite insulting to the carers that are so under appreciated. But she has such a chip on her shoulder . Even saying but a 2 parent household can have a separate income coming in and the carer can claim the full amount still in that circumstance. Fancy begrudging a loving family that! Clearly J’s dad helps out and I would assume he pays towards his sons upkeep. She needs to get that stick out from her arse and get used to this. J is only small she will be dealing with the dwp for years to come so she needs to stop thinking she’s owed something because her and her fella broke up. She really thinks she’s a victim. She certainly doesn’t live a paupers life style. There’s people that can’t make ends meet, some have more than one disabled child . I know someone who has to care for 3 severely disabled children. The dwp isn’t there to fund her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly but she never mentions that income. She must make a decent amount. I do think carers allowance is a poxy amount of money and I find it quite insulting to the carers that are so under appreciated. But she has such a chip on her shoulder . Even saying but a 2 parent household can have a separate income coming in and the carer can claim the full amount still in that circumstance. Fancy begrudging a loving family that! Clearly J’s dad helps out and I would assume he pays towards his sons upkeep. She needs to get that stick out from her arse and get used to this. J is only small she will be dealing with the dwp for years to come so she needs to stop thinking she’s owed something because her and her fella broke up. She really thinks she’s a victim. She certainly doesn’t live a paupers life style. There’s people that can’t make ends meet, some have more than one disabled child . I know someone who has to care for 3 severely disabled children. The dwp isn’t there to fund her lifestyle.
the thing that gets me is she could so easily be campaigning for a fairer deal for carers. To show how unfair the earnings cap is, that it’s lower than JSA, that so many of us have no choice in being carers and are then stuck between a rock and a hard place for how best to proceed if we’re lucky enough to have the ability to work alongside because the cliff edge they use to judge eligibility means you can easily be stuck in being better off not working. But she doesn’t do that. It’s all how unfair it is for her, with her fitting within the system or being personally penalised. Not how the system unfairly penalises the disabled and their (often female) carers.

She’d have so much more credibility if she looked beyond her own situation.

Reactions: 12
the thing that gets me is she could so easily be campaigning for a fairer deal for carers. To show how unfair the earnings cap is, that it’s lower than JSA, that so many of us have no choice in being carers and are then stuck between a rock and a hard place for how best to proceed if we’re lucky enough to have the ability to work alongside because the cliff edge they use to judge eligibility means you can easily be stuck in being better off not working. But she doesn’t do that. It’s all how unfair it is for her, with her fitting within the system or being personally penalised. Not how the system unfairly penalises the disabled and their (often female) carers.

She’d have so much more credibility if she looked beyond her own situation.
You are so right. She has a decent platform to do this yet instead it’s all woe is me. She really thinks he dwp are up against her and her alone.

Those dressings are shite. We've used them. They actually spread the stomach acid around the skin. They don't absorb anything just spreads it further. His feeding button site is horrendous :( she should be saying these dressings arnt working can we have some burn dressings please. She should be researching tube pads and the benefits of them. She should be pro actively getting that site better. Trying different creams. She just could give a shite.
We also don't need to see his marked skin. Is there anything you don't keep private or use for sympathy and content.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker - I just have to say that today’s stories have made me feel more uncomfortable than ever. Raising awareness is one thing but this is a CHILD; at their most vulnerable - poorly (probably feeling rotten bless him) in hospital and semi-dressed ... and he’s being paraded/shared on social media. Surely as a nurse she would understand the safeguarding implications around this - and as a SEN advocate; the ethical ones? The mind boggles. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Came on to say this
Surely she’s realises people will see that and question how she says it’s 50 times a day. I know it most be awful being sick daily. I have a major fear of vomiting myself but that quantity of sickness does not require carers constantly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.