Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't she read their website.
A. They're not taking applications at the moment for right to buy due to covid.
B. Discounts apply after a minimum of 5 years. (Up to 35% for 5 years but they take off the cost of building and repairs done during the last 15 years)
C. It doesn't look like she qualifies to purchase it.
"Tenants of Gedling Homes, who were tenants of Gedling Borough Council at the time of the Large Scale Voluntary Stock Transfer to Gedling Homes on 3rd November 2008, have the Preserved Right to Buy. The Preserved Right to Buy allows these tenants to purchase their current home at a discounted rate." And the other voluntary right to buy scheme is closed to new applications and she would only be eligible for that if the HA has joined the government scheme. (Sorry Kath)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m in a HA and there’s no option to buy. Don’t think you can buy a council house now either but it could be different in Scotland.
You can still buy your council house in my area ( north east England)

Why hasn't she read their website.
A. They're not taking applications at the moment for right to buy due to covid.
B. Discounts apply after a minimum of 5 years. (Up to 35% for 5 years but they take off the cost of building and repairs done during the last 15 years)
C. It doesn't look like she qualifies to purchase it.
"Tenants of Gedling Homes, who were tenants of Gedling Borough Council at the time of the Large Scale Voluntary Stock Transfer to Gedling Homes on 3rd November 2008, have the Preserved Right to Buy. The Preserved Right to Buy allows these tenants to purchase their current home at a discounted rate." And the other voluntary right to buy scheme is closed to new applications and she would only be eligible for that if the HA has joined the government scheme. (Sorry Kath)
She will be foaming ! Thought she hated her house anyway . Please god don’t say she’s wanting a sympathy go fund me again.

Does she just like to complain at random stuff . I mean I know it should be more politically correct with he/ she/ they /it but really Kathleen. Do you ever do anything except moan.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So J has just reeled off all his favourite apps? But last weeks reading eggs on the iPad was his favourite app- does she think her followers are morons?

• Haha
She would never delete her account never ever 😂😂😂
Where would she get the #ad no way would she go back to nursing

Reactions: 12
Most council tenants that live somewhere that has been adapted for accessibility are denied the right to buy scheme. This is usually because there are so few council homes that have these adaptions already.

Reactions: 6
Nowt like a bit of emotional blackmail at the bottom there .
Do you think this is to try and justify how her ad engagement or anything without J is so low? She is literally telling people to like his posts or else...
What a career!

Reactions: 4
Do you think this is to try and justify how her ad engagement or anything without J is so low? She is literally telling people to like his posts or else...
What a career!
She really doesn’t realize that people are actually there to see J get on in life not for her tit ads. I reckon her engagement is crap. If she’s not getting likes she won’t get ad offers. She can’t afford to be buying a house not even a council property . She doesn’t have a stable income. I think it’s disgusting her saying basically like his posts because it makes me feel sad when you don’t and i don’t care if that sounds crap. Silly cow.

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure to get a mortgage when you don't have regular salaried income you have to give 3 years of statements to show you have stable regular income. How in the hell is she gonna do that?!

She in lala land.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she wants to buy her house. Her rent would surely be ALOT less than a mortgage. She’s a ‘single’ mum with a disabled child she would surely get loads of discount and half her council tax

I think it’s all for engagement because nobody give a tit about her ads

Reactions: 7
She’s not a total moron, she knows she can’t get a mortgage, this house seed has slowly been introduced to her followers over the last few months.. she wants a go fund me again I’m thinking

• Wow
I can’t see she will buy any house it’s all for the storyline. Single mother of disabled child unable to get secure house/join property ladder as no carers to work, absent Dad, blah blah. Then comes the petition the Insta mums will share, more followers, more ads, more money! Job done and off to the Maldives she goes...!

Reactions: 13
She has probably been taking lessons from ptwm on how to scam a house from donations!
Totally peeing my pants at Kathleen! She will never be kayteeeeee again it will always be Kath!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Queen Kathleen. Actually one is the most beautiful and sophisticated girls I know is called Kathleen- but strictly known as Kate!

Reactions: 5
Maybe people aren't liking photos and reels of j because they find it very uncomfortable to watch you exploit your son for money and ad work Kathleen??? Stop selling him off like this, stop parading him online for likes, stop sharing videos of him in complete distress for money, stop sharing his private medical records. You can advocate for him and his needs without violating him, and exploiting him daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Serious question, to get a mortgage you have to have a steady wage. How can being an ‘influencer’ be a steady wage?
Why would she give up her new build council house? She will probably keep it and rent it out 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.