Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Kathy is correct in posting however like everything she's taken a subject that she could really help educate and help people and she's gone about it the wrong way.
There should be education to children to learn to be around those with disabilities... whether that is taught in a classroom setting or simply a conversation with parents.
It's likely children will come across some one with a disability and I firmly believe they should be taught the right way to encounter that.... just as they would race,gender and sensuality.
It's upsetting that to this day certain words are still used in a derogatory way, to mock and insult those with disabilities.
To change that it needs to be taught at a young age how to interact and respond to something you may not understand.
Terminology is key, positive attitude is paramount to disability...
I don't think phrases like what's wrong...
Dragging them away and letting them stare at people who deal with daily battles is correct.
With my experience this is what contributes to ableism and can really affect the someone's mental health.

So whilst I don't think the way she's gone about it is correct... and she seems to jump on topics others raise... she does have a point ... even if that point isn't the right way to educate and get it across.

This is my issue with her...
She takes topics others raise and she makes it about herself.
There's no team player in her when it comes to raising awareness and being a disability advocate. There are plenty of SEN parents who do this and they do it the correct way... they also share others posts they believe in.
Kathy's goal isn't to advocate for her son. To help educate and raise awareness....
It's to raise HER profile and be seen as someone amazing because she's 'helping' those with no voice.
If she really cared there would be her supporting others in the sen community, which has never happened... and the few times she's shared fundraisers or those fighting for carers is for her own gain. As she knows she's alienated from the majority of a close knit sen network.
If she cared she would be doing it in a way that actually helps and educates... not a tit tip tok.
I think she watches other a
sen accounts and she uses their passion and advocacy to suit her... to make her look like she's 'doing something'.
Do I think she actually cares about what she's talked about in that rubbish tik tok? NO.
She's never spoken about this topic before. She's never spoken out about upsetting experiences.
She never takes J anywhere to even encounter that discrimination and awkward conversations.

It's just another topic that could have been done correctly and with passion and experience... and she's fucked it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Personally I think Kathy is correct in posting however like everything she's taken a subject that she could really help educate and help people and she's gone about it the wrong way.
There should be education to children to learn to be around those with disabilities... whether that is taught in a classroom setting or simply a conversation with parents.
It's likely children will come across some one with a disability and I firmly believe they should be taught the right way to encounter that.... just as they would race,gender and sensuality.
It's upsetting that to this day certain words are still used in a derogatory way, to mock and insult those with disabilities.
To change that it needs to be taught at a young age how to interact and respond to something you may not understand.
Terminology is key, positive attitude is paramount to disability...
I don't think phrases like what's wrong...
Dragging them away and letting them stare at people who deal with daily battles is correct.
With my experience this is what contributes to ableism and can really affect the someone's mental health.

So whilst I don't think the way she's gone about it is correct... and she seems to jump on topics others raise... she does have a point ... even if that point isn't the right way to educate and get it across.

This is my issue with her...
She takes topics others raise and she makes it about herself.
There's no team player in her when it comes to raising awareness and being a disability advocate. There are plenty of SEN parents who do this and they do it the correct way... they also share others posts they believe in.
Kathy's goal isn't to advocate for her son. To help educate and raise awareness....
It's to raise HER profile and be seen as someone amazing because she's 'helping' those with no voice.
If she really cared there would be her supporting others in the sen community, which has never happened... and the few times she's shared fundraisers or those fighting for carers is for her own gain. As she knows she's alienated from the majority of a close knit sen network.
If she cared she would be doing it in a way that actually helps and educates... not a tit tip tok.
I think she watches other a
sen accounts and she uses their passion and advocacy to suit her... to make her look like she's 'doing something'.
Do I think she actually cares about what she's talked about in that rubbish tik tok? NO.
She's never spoken about this topic before. She's never spoken out about upsetting experiences.
She never takes J anywhere to even encounter that discrimination and awkward conversations.

It's just another topic that could have been done correctly and with passion and experience... and she's fucked it up
Although an important topic to discuss. This is nothing more than a beg for engagement for her. Even this mornings ‘I’d like to see this shared by bigger platforms’ aka I need more followers for my ads.
Again, yes the topic needs discussing and sharing but this isn’t the way to do it.

Reactions: 14
Maybe if she was the originator of this tiktok she might of gained some interest BUT SHES NOT.
Kathy it’s been done so many times before by so many other SEN mum’s and it’s been done so much better!!! Most of them even include a child or even a vulnerable setting (where you’d be likely to come across this level of ableism) in the video. Not a saddo sat in a car with nothing better to do than talk about herself. And the vomit gesture how insensitive not even just to your own child never mind all the other children and adults who suffer from this on a daily basis. This just shows how seriously you DON’T take his vomiting. This shows how to you it’s a joke a form of mockery.
Imagine the health professionals investigating your appeal observing this? Because as we all know your public and you have no filter. Then add in a slitting of the throat.
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The thing that really really PISSES me off is that she actually could not give a tit. The ONLY reason she is doing it is for more follows and engagement.
like practically begging big accounts to share it.
duck off Kathleen you don’t represent me and 99% of us sen parents that ACTUALLY parent and take care of our children.
you 👏🏼 are 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 joke 👏🏼 and your faker than your name KATHLEEN

Reactions: 19
You don’t understand how happy I am that this thread exists!
Im usually only active on another thread.

but the lovely nursemum popped up on my insta and I instantly remembered by hatred for her and wondered if I was alone.

Obviously not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don’t understand how happy I am that this thread exists!
Im usually only active on another thread.

but the lovely nursemum popped up on my insta and I instantly remembered by hatred for her and wondered if I was alone.

Obviously not
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she is doing ads left right and centre but wants a discount on her council tax now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg this council tax thing, you don't get free council tax as a parent carer because your child would be living with you anyway! Its not like when you move in with an elderly relative to help them out is it!

Reactions: 10
Council tax reductions are harsh but, again, it’s very apparent that she only complains about these things when the bills become payable for her. She isn't campaigning about it all year around or highlighting anybody else’s issues.

This will only be the first or second year she’s had to pay 75% council tax because before this year she was studying to be a nurse and counted as a student. Bet she didn’t tell the council when she graduated and her circumstances changed. She’s probably got some back payments due too.

So let me get this straight, she has her house through the housing benefit, she has her motability car with free insurance (she chose to pay extra for her car extras but otherwise would have been provided free) she has free transport for J to and from school, and a free 60 hours of care to look after him whilst she’s galavanting out getting the D. On top of that, she has 100k raised for Jaxon to spend on private therapies etc etc. Gets paid income to sit on her arse doing ads for Instagram. But NOW she wants free council tax? You can’t make this tit up 😂

I honestly could not imagine a life being so damn negative about EVERYTHING. Never heard our Kathy say thank you or that she’s grateful for anything it’s just moan moan moan. Moan about the doctors, being a single parent, a bleeping book in the hospital, speeding tickets, pay and display car parks.. Give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
and again, it’s centred entirely on her. Not on how awful it is for him, how tired he is, how sore, etc. Just how tired she is, how frustrating, draining and relentless it is for HER. It makes me so cross. He needs it sorting, regardless of how tired she is. If she can’t manage that then she needs to ask one of the other adults who’re in his life to help. I’m sure none who care about him would say they were tired so we’re going to leave him in pain because dealing with it was too much effort 🤬

View attachment 495963

And another moan .... maybe see J's Dad was never sore when he had him

Reactions: 22
View attachment 495963

And another moan .... maybe see J's Dad was never sore when he had him
You’d hate to say it about a parent but i wouldn’t put it past Kathleen to be neglecting his site on purpose so he’ll score severe on skin on his carers assessment. A few months back we never heard about it now all of a sudden keiras are up for review, and it’s a leaking bloody mess yet she STILL leaves it connected and hanging out the top of his vests. Poor J.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did I read right? She ran out of bottled water which is the only thing her child will drink? How?! Why would you not always have a week in backup?

The telling part is when she says if she takes him to a&e it will stop long enough for them to dismiss it. That’s a very worrying indication that, not only is she not trying to solve the problem, she is actively avoiding trying to get him help. This would be immediately flagged as a safeguarding concern if she were to attend hospital.

Reactions: 33
Did I read right? She ran out of bottled water which is the only thing her child will drink? How?! Why would you not always have a week in backup?
what’s wrong with the stuff that comes out of the taps? Get a Brittany filter 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dot give my kids bottles water because of the mineral content can be really high in some brands. It’s not great for them.

Reactions: 7
Wow just WOW so she’s waiting till 8 so she can pass her “problems on” WHAT ABOUT J he will still be sore and thirsty and instead of a loving mum passed on to some stranger.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So let me get this straight, she has her house through the housing benefit, she has her motability car with free insurance (she chose to pay extra for her car extras but otherwise would have been provided free) she has free transport for J to and from school, and a free 60 hours of care to look after him whilst she’s galavanting out getting the D. On top of that, she has 100k raised for Jaxon to spend on private therapies etc etc. Gets paid income to sit on her arse doing ads for Instagram. But NOW she wants free council tax? You can’t make this tit up 😂

I honestly could not imagine a life being so damn negative about EVERYTHING. Never heard our Kathy say thank you or that she’s grateful for anything it’s just moan moan moan. Moan about the doctors, being a single parent, a bleeping book in the hospital, speeding tickets, pay and display car parks.. Give it a rest.
I’ve said this so many times before, she best get used to it. She’s going to have this the rest of her life. I know it’s an awful thing to say but when my son got his degree last year and was no longer a student, walking straight into a management role he had to tip up and pay up. We have kept him over 21 years. He earns more than his dad now. Obv j is never going to be in that position so she has to learn to budget her money and pay the crappy boring bills everyone has to. She can’t be just going to posh hotels and on fab holidays on her income. She really does think she should be living a champagne life doesn’t she. If she thinks it’s hard now had she even thought about in 5-10 years time! Does she think she will be insta famous then? That people are going to keep paying donations to a go fund me so she can have nice things. She’s just a skank. If she was a good mum I’d feel a tiny bit of sympathy but she’s not so I won’t.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.