Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s still an excellent example of her previous attitude towards carers on her grid dated 13 December 2018.

Summarising: she thinks carers are useless because they only get a few days training whilst she’s a NURSE and is amazing because she has THREE YEARS (4600 hrs!) training so she never makes a mistake.
Scrolled back to look at this, and had a nosy at a couple of her other pics while I was there. On one of them she shares about her portfolio having been signed off and I picked out a name in the top left - Kathleen Phillips. Any chance that’s her real name? I know Katie is sometimes short for Kathleen so could be possible

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Scrolled back to look at this, and had a nosy at a couple of her other pics while I was there. On one of them she shares about her portfolio having been signed off and I picked out a name in the top left - Kathleen Phillips. Any chance that’s her real name? I know Katie is sometimes short for Kathleen so could be possible
bloody hell you missed your calling as a detective- we love a spy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Kathleen Phillips matching her start date on the NMC register 👎🏻

Reactions: 1
No Kathleen Phillips matching her start date on the NMC register 👎🏻
there was one from 2019 though?
registered as working in leicester and other areas - leicester isn’t far from
her is it?
not sure what year she qualified but maybe wrongly thought it was
around 2019?

Reactions: 5
there was one from 2019 though?
registered as working in leicester and other areas - leicester isn’t far from
her is it?
not sure what year she qualified but maybe wrongly thought it was
around 2019?
Ah yes I couldn't remember when she qualified

Reactions: 2

tit THE BED YOUR RIGHT!! A++ for your stalkering!!!

Wonder if she legally changed it to Kayteee Jones

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember her saying she had to get a job within a certain time frame after qualifying to keep her PIN. Lo and behold she got a job for all of five minutes so she's definitely not newly qualified but hasn't completed her preceptorship/first year so can only get newly qualified posts.

Reactions: 6
Love the latest story. The last thing anybody could accuse Kaytee of is glamorising overworking. She is completely on message with that.

Reactions: 7
Serious question, to get a mortgage you have to have a steady wage. How can being an ‘influencer’ be a steady wage?

Reactions: 15
Serious question, to get a mortgage you have to have a steady wage. How can being an ‘influencer’ be a steady wage?
Ptwm seemed to manage and she has no job just never ending ads and PayPal money . I’d love to know how they put influencer on a mortgage application.

Doesn’t she have a council house? typically council rent is pretty cheap
p
[/QUOTE
Is it council or housing association. Does she think she’s going to have a never ever stream of income from insta I wonder . Also how longs she been in it? You normally have to be in over 2 years to buy. I’ve been in mine 7 years and the discounts canny but not as good as it was years ago.

Reactions: 7
I’m in a HA and there’s no option to buy. Don’t think you can buy a council house now either but it could be different in Scotland.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.