Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skippy Twotimer

Let’s knock off the protective services talk. Their child is fed, clothed, sheltered, and loved in their own weird way. Don’t confuse them being idiots with them being abusive parents. Let’s stick to reporting them to Universal and Busch Gardens, haha.

Reactions: 49

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
What are the rules in Florida if someone suspects child neglect or abuse?
I encourage everyone out there to report abuse when they identify it, from what we've seen the Trackers are not abusing Jackson. They're simply new parents who could use a friend with kids.

Everyone should realize that by reporting a potential case a child protective services agent would be taken away from real problems out there only to have to call, visit, report and overall spend valuable time on nothing. Time that could be used to help another child truly at risk of being abused, beaten or neglected.

Don't do it unless something obviously dangerous and intentional happens. Do not hesitate to report a child you know who may be acting oddly withdrawn for their personality, fearful of a parent while away from them, or is showing odd inexplicable injuries. These are the kids at risk.

We'd be better off spending our time calling our representatives in an effort to lobby and change the laws to protect children from exploitation by their parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's Day 2 of their Staycation at the Riviera and of course Timbo is the first one up because Jennbo needs 12 hours of sleep....he looks like shit.

We get staged footage of Tim waking up Jenn and Jackpot.

Tim tells us Jackpot did "okay" last night he woke up at 4:30 and he didn't fall back asleep until 6.

They got a bunch of food from Primo Piatta they got a Croque Madame, Jenn got the Primo Platter, and they got the Lemon and Blueberry Pancakes to share.

Tim wants to know how they got the pancakes so round....THEY USE A RING MOLD YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT.

They give Jack$on regular sized utensils which make me squirm.

Tim is wearing a shirt that says DA DA.

Tim complains that he asked for regular sausage and got Italian sausage.

JUMP CUT IT'S NOW 1PM AND JACKPOT HAD A NAP

WHY DO THEY WAKE HIM UP, FEED HIM, AND PUT HIM IMMEDIATELY TO SLEEP?

They are going out to Hollywood Studios...

They put distressed Levis on Jackpot....the kid dresses better than both his parents.

FUN FACT! TIM TELLS US THERE ARE TWO POOLS!!!!

FUN FACT MOST DELUXE RESORTS HAVE TWO POOLS!!!

Timbo got distracted by a Helicopter.

They can't wait until it's warmer so they can take Jackpot to the splash pad so they can film him and other little children without their permission.

HOLY SHIT THEY CUT OUT THE FOOTAGE OF JENN STRUGGLING GETTING INTO THE GONDOLA.

Little Buddy doesn't look happy to be there.

LOL they got stopped on the gondala.

Jenn legit seems afraid to be on the gondola...the fear in her voice sounds the same when she would have to put in a real effort in anything.

The more I watch Disney Vloggers, do they all pronounce the word "milk" as MELK?

They bring up the fact Jenn cannot push a stroller onto the gondola....I'm assuming her driving is just as bad.

They want to take Jack$on onto Alien Swirling Saucers.

Tim wants to see if they have the Valentine's Day Ears....

Tim is confused by the Lady Mermaid "Daddy, I Love Him" hat

Apparently Jen gets SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HER MICKEY DAD HAT.

Tim seems shocked that you can see Galaxy Edge through parts of the park you shouldn't be able to because of the trees having no leaves.

Jackpot looks absolutely unimpressed as Jenn carries him over to ASS.

LOL they have an issue with Jackpot measuring up the height marker, and Tim just sounds frustrated telling him TO STAND UP STRAIGHT

Tim says this isn't a 20 minute wait, as they are just speeding through the queue, and Jenn is like "OH YEAH I DIDN'T REALIZE NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE LINE."

Jenn takes her sweet ass time walking to the rocket.

Jackpot gets strapped in between Tim and Jenn and looks not impressed...he legitimately has no idea what the hell is going on. There is no joy or wonder in his face/eyes.

Jenn wants to know what the minimum height for Slinky Dog is.

We get footage of Jackpot "walking" around Toy Story Land.

Tim tells us they use the X Wing in Galaxy Edge in the Mandalorian.

Tim got distracted by Poe's X-Wing Helmet for $665.

For some reason they tell us they are up to Boarding Group 77 to give you an impression on how many boarding groups they go through.

They were going to get a snack at Baseline Taphouse, but don't because there are two many people in line.

Tim just realized they got rid of the truck near Indiana Jones which has been gone for other a month.

Tim wasn't aware they weren't doing the Stunt Show...

BE EASY ON THEM THEY AREN'T A DISNEY NEWS SITE!.

We get some more cavalcade footage.

They are now waiting in a line to look at Mickey's of Hollywood.

We get a bunch of random merchandise point and price. Jenn keeps handling merchandise with no intention of buying anything.

Jenn's wide ass dumper is nearly as wide as the stroller, which is pretty much as wide as the door opening on the Skyliner.

They get lunch at Primo again....Tim got the Spicy Italian Sammich....Jackpot is in the background demanding to be fed HE HAS NO FOOD IN FRONT OF HIM. Jenn said he already ate, but he appears to be quite hungry.

Jenn got the Nicoise Salad because she never gets to have SEAFOOD AT ALL! LIKE EVER!

We get random footage of them walking around the grounds....yadda yadda.

Dim seems shocked that they have towels down at the pool that you don't need to bring towels from your room down to the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jen237

Chatty Member
What pisses me off is lately they have taken Jackson on some rides, but they have been fast rides and not at all appropriate for a 14 month old. No Jenn , he did not loooove it, he looked scared! Perhaps, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh or small world, would be better, but no, they’re indoor rides, can’t possibly go on them, but totally okay to go inside stores and touch everything. They don’t care about their sons needs at all. Such hypocrisy

Reactions: 28

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Epcot for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at the Festival of the Arts.

They had 2 of them before and didn't like them, but will try them again because they are hoping they will taste better.

She's complaining about the ratatouille because IT WAS FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN.

They like the new mural...

Tim tries to figure out a game plan to limit the amount of crisscrossing you need to do, because heaven forbid they walk a little more to burn some calories.

First up, they have the Rose Dessert from Canada and Jack$on immediately starts winging for attention/food.

JESUS HIS LITTLE TRAY IS OVERFLOWING WITH SNACKIE PUFFS

Tim's jaw lacks the ability to unhinge his jaw to the level of Jenn and as she tries to shove it in his mouth she misses and it falls out onto the plate.

They already immediately complain it's not worth it since it's $8.

Jenn and Tim explain to us the difference between World Showcase and World Showplace.

We get footage of the "Art Defying Gymnasts"

I don't understand why they all get in line and meander Jack$on enormous stroller through the queue.

Tim says the ratatouille looks a lot better than the previous time....if that was true they would've plopped in a picture of the first one they had.

Jenn asking us to forgive her for her shoddy camera work because she's holding Jackpot at the same time.

Tim says it's still bland, as does Jennbo...IT NEEDS MORE FLAVOR!!!!

She doesn't think it isn't worth $5....we get a great shot of Jenn babbling with her mouth full of food.

Tim tells us the Pistachio Cake is very PISTACHIOEY

I've said it again and again but Timbo needs to trim his beard it's getting very sloppy.

Jenn tells us Jackpot doesn't want to sit in his stroller so he's walking with Tim...

Tim's pants are about 3 sizes too small and completely devoid of any bulge in the crotch.

Jenn asks if you are supposed to eat all the elements together....Oooof

Jenn tells us she would get this dessert again, it was beautiful and delicious!

They go back into World Showplace to look at the art.

I find it funny how Tim says there is hardly anyone in World Showplace...but like 4 months ago he'd be having a panic attack.

Tim tells us they have spent $18.50 so far. Tim is still hungry, Jenn not so much. They said they've been sharing each item, I guess Jennbo has been eating the bigger portion.

Jenn is not a fan of the Figment FARTS Spirit Jersey but she likes the mask.

They are getting the Blue Corn Papusa from the Vivid and Vibrant booth....they also got the Passionfruit Mousse as well.

LOL TIM TRYING TO PRONOUNCE GAUJILLO AND ARBOL CHILE is Michael Kay/Fiasco level bad.

HOLY SHIT THE PIECE TIMBO SHOVED INTO HIS MOUTH.

1611668526063.png

Tim says it has front of the tongue spice, which is something he hasn't had IN A LONG TIME!

Also take note they finally brought their own utensils.

The Slackers struggle doing basic math and can't remember how much they spent.

Jenn does her patented smacking her lips very quickly thing to detect FLAVOR at 17:40.

Tim decides to move the camera away from Jenn shoveling food down her throat to get shaky cam footage of a cavalcade.

They are at the last stop on this trail, and Jenn doesn't think the dish sounds good.

Jenn also complains because the international employees aren't there right now, and it's regular Floridians they get upset when they ask them how to pronounce ethnic sounding words and the CMs don't know how.

Jenn was unaware Disney broke off their contract with the country of Morocco....be easy on her she's busy editing for 12 hours a day and sleeping the other 12.

Jenn says it tastes like a Chocolate Orange which upsets Tim immensely....He's very unhappy with this purchase.

They try to shovel into Jackpots mouth because neither of them like it.

They spent 29.75 on all the treats.

They like the fact you don't have to wait in a line to get your completer treater.

Jenn tells you don't have to buy all 5 of the items, just a total of 5 eligible items.

Jenn likes the palette pun.

Tim also tells us you don't have to do it all on the same day.

Tim enjoyed doing it, but he doesn't know if he would do it again.

They complain about spending $30...she complains a lot of the food is overpriced....

FOOD? OVERPRICED? AT DISNEY?

YOU DON'T SAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are heading into the MK just to "have fun"....I mean who goes there NOT TO HAVE FUN?

They are going to try to get on some rides with Jackpot.

Jenn feels like it will be a low crowd day because there was only 1 electric vehicle in the electric charging spots.....

Tim tell us they finally ended Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom....Jenn said they had a plan to come play it one last time, but they thought it ended at the end of the month, not at middle....we easy on them, they aren't a news site or anything.

Tim wants to see what happens if you try to "tap in" to one of the SotMK spots.

They are on Main Street and it appears to be 12:35 PM.

Tim is confused because the princesses are walking during the cavalcade instead of riding on a float.

Jenn just noticed that the Fairy Godmother hasn't been in the cavalcade.....she hasn't been in the cavalcades for awhile.

Tim tells us he really likes the 2020 merchandise as Jenn picks up a 2021 shirt.

Tim complains about a $36 dollar shirt......remember that 2k Gucci Sweater was a sound investment.

They see the Cloud City Spirit Jersey....Jenn tells us they stayed in a Star Wars themed house and the Cloud City room was the coolest....I thought it was the Falcon room?

Jenn complains about eBay people buying all the merch she wants.

Tim wants to know if Gaston's muscle are real because they really flexed.

They look at the Valentine's Dooney bags....Jenn wants to know if you get your AP Discount on them....Have they never shopped at Disney before?

Jenn tells us her favorite Marie ears were from an Etsy seller who sent them to her for free.

Tim shocked there is no line for Starbuck....

They are going to order some seafood from Columbia Harbor House at Tomorrowland Terrace...Jenn is going to order some because she never gets to have seafood y'all.

That Lobster Roll is super sad looking....Jenn immediately states it's not worth 15.99.

Jenn wishes the roll was toasted with butter....she said it would ELEVATE THE FLAVOR

Tim is amazed by the condiment station at Tomorrowland Terrace....too bad he's afraid to use communal condiment bins.

They make Jackpot "pose" in front of the Purple Wall....he immediately tries to run away.

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE GOING ON ASTRO ORBITER....I'm shocked they were willing to go in the elevator.

LOL Tim thought he would be able to fit in the same rocket as Dairy Queen and Jackpot.

We get Tim screaming at the rocket behind him asking if Jackpot LOVES IT? WHATTAYA THINK BUD?

They go on the Speedway, Jackpot barely reaching the height minimum....

I wonder if we will get Tim making the Ghost Driver jokes again...

I guess their Covid fears gone away as Jenn is driving and so is "Jackpot"

To steal an inside joke between my Fiance and I...."There's a lot a meat in that car"

Jackpot looks super squished between them.

They are now going to ride Teacups....Jackpot doesn't look very thrilled.

Jackpot looks completely confused and mesmerized by what is going on.

Tim really didn't want to spin the teacup, but Jenn insisted.

Tim seem shocked the line for 7 Dwarves is long....

Uhh ohh the Friars Nook is open and Tim is audibly aroused.

Tim got Buffalo Chicken Tots....Tim thought the celery was broccoli....be easy on Tim he's not used to eating veggies.

They both really loved the Buffalo Chicken Tots.

Tim seems shocked there's so few people in the Hub....Maybe because there isn't anything going on at the Castle so people aren't drawn there as they used to be.

Tim and Jenn try to figure out what ride JACK$ON LUUUUUUUUUUURVED THE MOST

Ohh what a shocker....they got another white family to do the outro.

This kid looks absolutely fed up with this shit day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
As much as I DETEST watching Tim manhandle Jackson...

he is definitely the ONLY parent in this SHIT-uation

it’s clear that he is doing EVERYTHING. I have a theory and feel free to correct or discuss

Tim wanted a baby/family and said to Jenn, “look damnit, I know you aren’t infertile and I want a family. If you aren’t going to give me one we are done”

Jenn wasn’t ready to hop off the gravy train so she plopped out the miracle child.

Now, Tim is doing EVERYTHING except whipping out a tit to feed because he physically can’t

and then JennBo says “I want another baby” because Jackson is becoming less dependent on her udders and she might actually have to start pitching in more

Tim is UDDERLY depressed and terrified of this prospect because he is already doing everything

Tim is no prize but damn Jenn is the WORST

Reactions: 24

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yeah I think CPS talk is overkill.

I actually think Tim is more attentive than most parents. If anyone is guilty of mere ignorant neglect it’s Jenn. She’s too consumed with herself

there is definitely no serious abuse here. They are just Morons and dildos

Reactions: 23

Granite dog

Chatty Member
View attachment 404566

Hi Ellen, why don't you come talk to us directly? If you can prove your identity (I'm sure we can find a way not involving doxing) I'll gladly donate money to a charity of your choosing.
Hi Ellen, thanks for the shout out. I know that you will see this comment. You say that you are a retired 57 year old living in NC.
Well I am also retired[age 67]. I live in the Raleigh area. If you live within an hour's drive where I am, would gladly like to meet you somewhere in a public place. Perhaps a Chick-fil-A. I will even buy you a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

andhereweGo

110B3517-07BC-4EB3-8D51-FC5C85CC7D20.jpeg
They constantly say how happy Jackpot looks on rides and how much he loves them. Yes, you two. This is the face of pure bliss. Retracted lips as if he looks like he feels sick and everything. Shouldn’t have been allowed on this ride by not making the height requirement in the first place. Freaking pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm not even going to break down this newest vlog just for the sake of them exploiting Jack$on in the bath.

It's one thing to film home videos that stay private....it's another to take something super private and put out there to anyone to watch on the internet.

All I will say watching this vlog, is Jenn thinking it's a Moderate and Timbo agreeing with her is beyond idiotic. I don't understand how 2 people who "do this for a living" know absolutely nothing.

Tim thinking $600 a night is moderate pricing and saying deluxe hotels would be even more....goodness gracious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
IMHO, if anyone's sinister, it's Jenn. She's the controlling one. Jenn is the one constantly talking over him, keeping things in the videos to make Tim look stupid, etc., as well as forcing herself to go with Tim to the parks every single day with Jackson rather than staying at home and being a MOTHER.
Jenn is the one that has caused them to lose friends. Jenn is the one that pushed Tim's family away.

Jenn is loaded with confidence - especially these last few weeks since she's dyed back to blonde. She's off the wall and manic, and even the stans have noticed. Even the stans have commented that Jenn talks way too much and is the videos too much now - as if it's become "The Jenn Show" .

If anyone has lost their spark, it's Tim.

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn.

Again.

Please STOP filming yourselves eating. THIS is what you look like. THIS is not pretty. THIS is not appealing. THIS is gross.

If you're trolling "haters" by doing this, it's NOT helping YOU.

Also, you're biting into a beignet. Not a piece of plywood. Stop this overexaggerated shit with scrunching up your face like you're in pain.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha