Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

That video felt like it was made as a reply to the people on this board. "Look hes eating on his own, look hes using an age appropriate fork, look hes playing outside, etc..."

But they don't seem to get we see through their fakeness. Even eating something as simple as an uncrustable Tim is right there micro managing every bite and decides at one point Jackson took too big a bite and pulls it out of his mouth. Telling me, off camera, Jackson likely never feeds himself like that. I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the first times Jackson has ever held that fork. It was all fake as a response to what they read here.

Then there's the aggressiveness Tim uses to control Jackson. I may never view Tim the same after this video. The way he grabs Jacksons arm and pushes and pulls it just seems a bit too much plus the obvious aggravation on Tims face. And it wasn't just one incident in this video but 3 separate meals with the uncrustable, the turkey and fork, and the banana so it wasn't a one off but an obvious trend. Why would you keep forcing his arm up pushing the food in his face when he clearly doesn't want to eat it. Just leave him be to feed himself and learn how to read your kids cues hes giving you.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just joined and I have to say this group is amazing. I'm learning about Ellen, ghostbanning, and the observations about how the quality of the channel has been steadily declining are very insightful. Thanks to some of the comments here I went back to check on a comment I made on their channel 4 weeks ago. It's been scrubbed. Wow. Can't wait to see what's next!

Reactions: 20

Grusofsky96

I would like to make a suggestion for a new thread with a new title in the future perhaps. TheTimTracker #10 - And now it’s time to get divorced

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
There’s something so sinister about Tim. He comes across to me as arrogant, controlling and obsessive. I do believe that he isn’t allowing Jackson to feed himself because he doesn’t like the mess and also because he lacks patience. I think it makes him really angry to sit there and see Jackson mush his food and spill it everywhere. It always seems to be him that is feeding Jackson.

it’s the same when Jackson is doing anything to be honest, Tim is always trying to direct Jackson and is always trying to control Jackson’s movements. He can’t seem to just let Jackson be, he has to be totally involved, directing him, asking him to do different things. If Jackson walks away when Tim is wanting him to do something, then Tim goes and brings Jackson back.

It’s the same with how he is constantly talking over Jen and correcting her all the time. No wonder Jen has no confidence and is too anxious to work a normal job or to drive. I think she has be belittled and undermined by Tim so much that she has lost her confidence. There’s no spark or life in her at all. I think Jackson will end up the same way.

I also found it weird how they were talking about putting a safety gate on the stairs at the top so that Jackson can roam more upstairs. They literally said that this isn’t to give him more freedom, it’s so that they can do jobs and keep an eye on him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Put the fecking hip ornament down and let him walk!!! The only time the kid really smiles is when he is down and under his own steam, perfect example would of been the sunset walk outside the hotel or even let him walk along a corridor while you go to pick up another mountain of food! Or even let him walk into a ride For his age he is very unsteady on his feet - Jesus I just can’t scream at the TV anymore my dear husband tuts at me the whole time I watch.....and shall we even start with the feeding!!!

Nmml

Okay first time poster here...
I used to watch this channel religiously about 2016. I was planning a trip out to Orlando and found the videos informative and found Tim to be quite likeable.
My biggest issue is how they treat that little boy. I have 2 kids and both were self feeding by 10 months and had began using cutlery by 13/14 months. Yes it’s messy and annoying but that’s ho they learn. It’s also important for meals to be in the same place, same time all together so Jackson can see them using cutlery to learn!!! (Maybe don’t copy Tim though lol!)
Being a SAHM means that is your job. All of this info is only a Google search away. I was always looking up what to do at different stages, how to engage my kids so they were getting the most, they seem to just want to freeze him at this age so they can just drag him about.
thank you for letting me rant!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
This makes me sad. I don’t like to eat a lot of sweets (I’d rather have mozzarella sticks), and I don’t like my son to eat a lot of junk either, but I love when Reese’s has the specialty shapes (heart, egg, pumpkins, trees etc.) My son climbs in my lap and will eat it right out of my hand as I try to take a bite. It’s so cute. I share nearly all of my food with him though, so maybe he doesn’t know better. He thinks everything that’s mine is also for him lol. Jenn could stand to share more.
it made me so aggravated. Is she that selfish that she can’t stand to share a bit of chocolate with THE BUDDY?!

lord knows it’s not because she cares about his health because she shovels theme park shit down his gullet

she’s just a fucking bitch

JENN YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH and everyone knows it

Reactions: 19

Granite dog

VIP Member
First I want to give a shout out to Ellen. Good morning!!! Looks as if Mrs. Tracker must be still sleeping. This comment will be deleted as soon as she wakes up. Must be tired from spending 12 hours yesterday of editing.

And Gretchen, you are not the only one.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 4.59.24 AM.png

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
HOME VLOG TIME!

Tim starts off the video complaining that Jack$on didn't have a good night because of teething and because of that he didn't get much sleep...meanwhile Jenn looks super refreshed.

Prosperity Pig finally dropped dead, so now he has to take the pig and litter by throwing it into a lake.

Tim actually remembered to take out the toothpicks and the aluminum foil tail.

They cut and they are back home, and ohh boy is the kitchen/dining room still a mess.

Tim tells us Jack$on is upset because he's strapped in his chair.

Funny how they make Jackpot put real clothes on, but Jenn is allowed to saunter around the house in her robe and frumpy ass coat thing.

They also got their Meal Subscription Kit...Jenn said it was the easiest way to have food in the house...yet they tend to have nothing in the house because adulting is hard.

Jenn tells us she loves feta cheese...no shocker there, salty bitch loves salty cheese.

Jenn curated this menu when it was cold out, but apparently now it's warm out so she's upset with her choices at the moment.

Jack$on is allowed to eat a PBJ Uncrustable ALL BY HIMSELF.

Tim making fun of the fact Disney calls Uncrustables a healthy option for kids.

Tim complains how Jackpot will sometimes eat all the food, or just a portion of the food. He expects that the food they give Jack$on would all be eaten in one sitting.

At 5:20 Jackpot is fed up with Timbo trying to feed him.

Tim then yells at Jenn for letting Jackpot touch the camera cord with his dirty hands.

Tim tells us they are "teaching" Jackpot how to use utensils.

At like 6:18 TIm forcefully tries to shove the banana into Jack$ons mouth.

1611869836471.png

Tim's face says it all.

Jenn tells us the best way to reheat pizza is in a cast iron skillet....I

1611869898665.png

Funny, I thought the best way was chopped up into little pieces and mixed into scrambled eggs?

Dim and Jackpot are going to go outside to "play" as Jenn edits the vlog.

Funny....though Jenn is outside with them playing....I thought she was supposed to be editing?

Jenn wants to send a video of Jack$on playing with his bubble lawnmower to Tim's Mom...the same woman she called a fat cow and wanted to cut out of her life.

Their lawn looks like trash...it looks more like clovers than legit grass.

We get like 4 minutes of Jackpot playing with bubbles...

NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE JENNBO COOKING SHOW!

She's making a Japanese Style Rice Bowl with Beef.

Tim tells us Jack$on REFUSED TO TAKE A NAP

To quote Jenn "DEFIANT!"

Jack$on get some sad steamed veggies, and some Publix deli turkey.

Jenn almost used the wrong sauce packet for the recipe haha.

Jenn likes the meal kits because she says it makes her feel more confident with her cooking skills.

Once again they leave in footage from like 30 seconds ago that is made redundant 30 seconds later.

JUMP CUT

It's the next day, Jackpot is eating turkey with his baby fork.

Nothing better than Jackpot ignoring Timbo trying to make him eat with a fork as he eats with his other hand.

THEY ARE GOING ON ANOTHER GOD DAMN STAYCATION!

Jenn teases they've never stayed at this resort, but they toured it.

Jenn strokes Tim's ego about his resort tour series...you know the one where he would creepily vlog people in pool areas.

They tease their future vlog as Tim says it was THE BEST DAY EVER!

WTF IT'S THURSDAY WHY ARE THEY DOING TIME TO HELP?

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO KEEP TO THE GUIDELINES THEY LAID OUT?

Where will their Staycation be? Disney? Universal?

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Odds are it was the video they uploaded today....

They rode like 3 rides and ate fried food.

BEST DAY EVER!
Jenn got the seafood she never gets to have...BEST DAY EVER!!

Jackson only looked miserable 98.5% of the time...BEST DAY EVER!!

Touching a bunch of shit we won’t buy...BEST DAY EVER!!

Talking over each other at every opportunity...BEST DAY EVER!!

CARBOHYDRATES....BEST DAY EVER!!

but seriously...if this was an example of a “best day ever” for them, their lives are sadder than we all suspect.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I don’t think Jackson is “bad”...I think he wants some attention. Plus he’s hungry. They give him one little bite and act like that’s enough for him. And what was the deal about he can’t watch much TV until he’s 18 months old? I. Not saying I set my kid in front of a TV all the time, but it is good for when you need to clean or whatever and it keeps them occupied. Might help her clean that nasty house and get those shoes out of the barstool!
😳 who said Jackson was “bad”?
No, no, no. He appears to be a mellow and sweet little boy.

Unfortunately, he was born to parents (I use that term very lightly) who have screws loose and no common sense. They never pivoted their lives to include a child. And to make that child’s needs and development as their top priority.

Jenn just expects Jackson, at 14 months, to sit quietly strapped into his stroller all day long. And she has the audacity to call him “DEFIANT” when he makes noises cause he wants out and/or is hungry! 🤬

Reactions: 18

Ryan12

Hahaa. Was this someone from here?
D7936741-B931-4848-B9A4-7DC122488BEB.jpeg

So...they’re paying out of pocket now to make it look like they’re still on Disney’s good graces?
Pathetic.
Bet they bought the DVC points from someone who can’t use them...doesn’t do anything for Disney

• Haha

Bierman

Chatty Member
I do not understand them feeding him Uncrustables. I mean, if they want to give him PB&J, why not make one in a minute? It's not like they take that much effort, AND you can get natural PB and better bread than that enriched white bread. Jenn was concerned about why the Uncrustable gets "hard" so quickly (😂) if they try to save it for later, then WONDERS what is in it. WTF? They haven't even looked to see what is in it?
Is there a recipe card for a pbj sandwich??? Asking for a friend

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I made a comment on the Facebook group about that open mouth eating and My God they came for me. One even looked up my profile and commented on my kids! (Immediately blocked so not sure if they said anything else.)
These fans are truly something else.

• Wow
  • Angry

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
1. Seems pretty stupid to travel during a pandemic while you’re receiving treatment for cancer.

2. Why not be out EXPERIENCING the parks, instead of watching poorly edited videos in your hotel room from the idiot slackers?
DD790317-E83D-4F89-802C-27086ADD734A.jpeg

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
i know this is a tracker thread but i started watching michael kay, the manchild. i will say his love for disney is refreshing. however, can we talk about his two finger point? my god.
I'm not sure if you want to go down that rabbit hole that is the Kay family. Michael and his brother Dave are trainwrecks. And Michael is just as bad as the Trackers with lying and deleting comments and banning people. Dave too.

Michael continues to lie to his stans (even deleting comments of people who call him out) about his living situation. He moved to Fla from MD to pursue vlogging FT. He initially got an apartment with his brother. But then, he bought a $420,000 house in Windermere (like a 5-bdrm) a short time after but continued to act like he was still living with his brother in a little two-bdrm apartment in Orlando (even once saying he had to "go back to the apt" to drop XYZ off). They even used a green screen throughout the pandemic to hide the massive kitchen and living areas of the house whereas he used to show the kitchen of the apartment. All this to continue to get "very kind friends" to send him gift cards to use on property.

There's also always been questions about his job situation. He worked for the government in MD with a job his grandma (who knew bigwigs) got him. Then moved here to Fla. Then acted like he was still working FT (and even lied once about commuting from the Cape Canaveral area to Orlando every day). But the times he'd be in Disney (and the frequency) never matched up with someone who was working a FT job plus a huge commute like that. Then, he cried (literally) about losing the job (which we didn't even think he still had) in a patreon-only video in the summer.

He's such a fraud too.

I could go on but ... don't want to be accused of derailing the thread. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha