The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No joke ... they have got to stop with the 4 desserts a day .... every damn day. I too need to lose weight - but NEVER eat 4 desserts a day!!! Bacon cheeseburgers every day! And I will say this again - just because clothing is stretchy - doesn't mean it fits!!😲
2021-01-31 (6).png
2021-01-31 (9).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No joke ... they have got to stop with the 4 desserts a day .... every damn day. I too need to lose weight - but NEVER eat 4 desserts a day!!! Bacon cheeseburgers every day! And I will say this again - just because clothing is stretchy - doesn't mean it fits!!😲View attachment 412740View attachment 412741
I want to say I was shocked they purchased 2 desserts each

But I’m not

They literally purchased one dessert for each of their massive ass cheeks

I’m also on a weight loss journey (I need to lose 15 lbs to feel comfortable again) and even before one dessert was sometimes too much...I couldn’t even make it to dessert if I ate the way they did

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, but EVERY SINGLE PERSON should be reporting this video with the bathing to YouTube. They have officially gone too far with exploiting him! They are sick in the f**king heads if they think that is appropriate to be filmed for the masses to watch. SICK F**KS!!!!!!

I’m sorry, but EVERY SINGLE PERSON should be reporting this video with the bathing to YouTube. They have officially gone too far with exploiting him! They are sick in the f**king heads if they think that is appropriate to be filmed for the masses to watch. SICK F**KS!!!!!!
already done! The second I saw him in the bath I was like NOPE 👎🏼

Reactions: 7
They definitely read here.. Jackson eating his pasta with his hands, no footage of open moth chewing the desserts! It’s progress.

Open Mouth.

Reactions: 2
I'm not even going to break down this newest vlog just for the sake of them exploiting Jack$on in the bath.

It's one thing to film home videos that stay private....it's another to take something super private and put out there to anyone to watch on the internet.

All I will say watching this vlog, is Jenn thinking it's a Moderate and Timbo agreeing with her is beyond idiotic. I don't understand how 2 people who "do this for a living" know absolutely nothing.

Tim thinking $600 a night is moderate pricing and saying deluxe hotels would be even more....goodness gracious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm not even going to break down this newest vlog just for the sake of them exploiting Jack$on in the bath.

It's one thing to film home videos that stay private....it's another to take something super private and put out there to anyone to watch on the internet.
petey you are a gem amongst coal

hate to miss your recaps but also highly respect your morals

they really REALLY screwed up here

Jenn, I would say “don’t quit your day job” but in this case please quit and GTFO of Tim’s channel. You are singlehandedly ruining not only the channel but your family’s lives

Reactions: 15
Reported as well, that footage should NEVER have been in there, and the fact that it's edited beforehand also shows that both parents really didn't think about Jackson'as privacy before uploading it to the world. While not the first time they've abused their positions as parents to earn revenue, it is the first time they've abused their position to remove Jackson's complete privacy for money. From this point onwards they should really consider deleting all footage of Jackson from their channel so far and re-uploading with either a blurred focus on him, or cut out those sections entirely.

They won't though,because the stans have probably really enjoyed being virtual aunties and uncles, watching a young boy being stripped and bathed for their entertainment - not comprehending that it's literally 1 step away from being prosecuted for having underage images on their harddrive.

Well done Jenn, well done...

Reactions: 16
I want to say I was shocked they purchased 2 desserts each

But I’m not

They literally purchased one dessert for each of their massive ass cheeks

I’m also on a weight loss journey (I need to lose 15 lbs to feel comfortable again) and even before one dessert was sometimes too much...I couldn’t even make it to dessert if I ate the way they did
Does anyone actually think she saved that second dessert until the next day? I’d put money on it that she shoved it down her throat as soon as the camera was off. I say once it was off because she’d be too bleeping lazy to edit it out if it was on camera.
Next video will have two more desserts because they were just soooo good guyz.

Reactions: 3
I reported the video as well. As a parent the bathtub scene is just too much. That little boy is being exploited by his crappy crappy crappy parents. Tim and Jenn if you do read here. Get off the bleeping internet.. Get Jackson off the bleeping internet.. Clean the damm house. Stop eating so much bleeping tit. Feed Jackson proper food, not theme park food every day. Also quit turning him away from you while you are Stuffing your faces! That is a quick ass way for something to happen. Rant over.

Reactions: 16
I don’t watch their videos anymore, but I went to this video just to report it. I don’t have kids but I know I wouldn’t want people outside my family seeing me in the tub as a kid. It disgusts me that this poor child has no privacy and will probably be made fun of when he gets older because of his dumbass parents. Hopefully they will learn their lesson with this but I highly doubt it.

I reported the video as well. No surprise, but the comments section has nothing condemning them for showing that poor baby in the bath tub. To me, that means two things: the stans are completely blinded/think it’s their right to see him in the tub, and/or they have been super quick to scrub the comments section (proving they truly do only think of him as a prop).

Reactions: 14
I reported the video as well. No surprise, but the comments section has nothing condemning them for showing that poor baby in the bath tub. To me, that means two things: the stans are completely blinded/think it’s their right to see him in the tub, and/or they have been super quick to scrub the comments section (proving they truly do only think of him as a prop).
I reported as well. Maybe youtube will actually look at it with enough reports on it.

Reactions: 8
I've been reading here for ages, but I'm posting for the first time to say that I've also reported the video, they've really gone too far.

Do we know why the comments haven't been turned off their channel entirely? I know of at least one other vlogger who posts mostly travel vlogs, but because he also posts vlogs in which his daughter sometimes appear, the comments on his channel have been turned off by YouTube and no matter what he does, he can't have them turned back on. This would be the best thing that could happen to the Trackers' channel!

Reactions: 11
I reported it as well. Come on you two, this is seriously f*** up. Why you got to destroy BJ’s life with your own?

Reactions: 7
Do we know why the comments haven't been turned off their channel entirely?
Their egos are too big; turning off comments won't give them the approval they desperately seek from their fans.

I haven't watched a video since the pregnancy announcement, but I reported the video. I feel so bad for Jackson. Kids can be mean, and these two are seemingly doing every thing they can to make sure he has a miserable time growing up.

Reactions: 8
Agree with everyone about the bath footage.
But on another note, why the heck were they going on so much about the bathtub? They have a bathtub at home. What is the big deal?!
The way these two eat is something else. I enjoy desserts and junk food as much as anyone, but if I eat too much of it (like right after I get home from a vacation), I don't feel that great and need to detox for a while with salads and healthier stuff. I haven't watched them as long as some people here, but I rarely see them eat a healthy or balanced meal.
They also made a big fuss about how much pasta Jackson ate, but I thought what he ate was actually quite normal. My son is just under one year old and eats about the same amount.

Reactions: 9
They are dumb. The Riveria is definitely a Deluxe Resort. They are dumb to bathe their kid on camera. I also reported it. Hopefully YouTube does something about it.

They are actually sort of letting him feed himself. Color me shocked....

Last edited:
Wow. I have no words re: this latest vlog beyond what has already been aptly stated.

I really can't believe she kept that footage in of Jackson's bath (along with Tim's hairy buttcrack).

Wow. Just wow. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.