The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh. I wondered what Jack$on was doing to keep himself occupied in DISNEY.

Turns out he's playing with a camera tripod. I have a few of these for my job and they are not toys. they are quite heavy for what they are I wouldn't want to give one to a 1 year old to play with. View attachment 403295
Ok - that pic. Beyond the tripod recipe-for-disaster, WHY is Jackson that far away and facing the OTHER direction from her?

Is it just an optical illusion or is he REALLY that far away? If I didn't know any better, just from that pic - I'd think it was someone ELSE's kid that just happened to get in the shot!

They infuriate me!!! :mad:

If you miss it, go to 17.30 in the recent Epcot video, you get a double dose of it!
It looks like she is trying to work out the flavour of it 🤷‍♀️
EEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkk just watched!!! OMG - so she STILL does that !?!!?!!?!?!? :sick:

ALSO - Lankylamb - found this one for you!!!

Park Bench3 hours ago (edited)
Why are you letting your one year old play with a camera tripod. Those things are not toys. You're in Disney, couldn't you find any @disney related SAFE toys for him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Soooo many people commenting replying to the person who asks how to do Disney with a baby. Just strap him into his stroller, give him some puffs, and ignore him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Slackers are at Epcot for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at the Festival of the Arts.

They had 2 of them before and didn't like them, but will try them again because they are hoping they will taste better.

She's complaining about the ratatouille because IT WAS FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN.

They like the new mural...

Tim tries to figure out a game plan to limit the amount of crisscrossing you need to do, because heaven forbid they walk a little more to burn some calories.

First up, they have the Rose Dessert from Canada and Jack$on immediately starts winging for attention/food.

JESUS HIS LITTLE TRAY IS OVERFLOWING WITH SNACKIE PUFFS

Tim's jaw lacks the ability to unhinge his jaw to the level of Jenn and as she tries to shove it in his mouth she misses and it falls out onto the plate.

They already immediately complain it's not worth it since it's $8.

Jenn and Tim explain to us the difference between World Showcase and World Showplace.

We get footage of the "Art Defying Gymnasts"

I don't understand why they all get in line and meander Jack$on enormous stroller through the queue.

Tim says the ratatouille looks a lot better than the previous time....if that was true they would've plopped in a picture of the first one they had.

Jenn asking us to forgive her for her shoddy camera work because she's holding Jackpot at the same time.

Tim says it's still bland, as does Jennbo...IT NEEDS MORE FLAVOR!!!!

She doesn't think it isn't worth $5....we get a great shot of Jenn babbling with her mouth full of food.

Tim tells us the Pistachio Cake is very PISTACHIOEY

I've said it again and again but Timbo needs to trim his beard it's getting very sloppy.

Jenn tells us Jackpot doesn't want to sit in his stroller so he's walking with Tim...

Tim's pants are about 3 sizes too small and completely devoid of any bulge in the crotch.

Jenn asks if you are supposed to eat all the elements together....Oooof

Jenn tells us she would get this dessert again, it was beautiful and delicious!

They go back into World Showplace to look at the art.

I find it funny how Tim says there is hardly anyone in World Showplace...but like 4 months ago he'd be having a panic attack.

Tim tells us they have spent $18.50 so far. Tim is still hungry, Jenn not so much. They said they've been sharing each item, I guess Jennbo has been eating the bigger portion.

Jenn is not a fan of the Figment FARTS Spirit Jersey but she likes the mask.

They are getting the Blue Corn Papusa from the Vivid and Vibrant booth....they also got the Passionfruit Mousse as well.

LOL TIM TRYING TO PRONOUNCE GAUJILLO AND ARBOL CHILE is Michael Kay/Fiasco level bad.

HOLY tit THE PIECE TIMBO SHOVED INTO HIS MOUTH.

1611668526063.png

Tim says it has front of the tongue spice, which is something he hasn't had IN A LONG TIME!

Also take note they finally brought their own utensils.

The Slackers struggle doing basic math and can't remember how much they spent.

Jenn does her patented smacking her lips very quickly thing to detect FLAVOR at 17:40.

Tim decides to move the camera away from Jenn shoveling food down her throat to get shaky cam footage of a cavalcade.

They are at the last stop on this trail, and Jenn doesn't think the dish sounds good.

Jenn also complains because the international employees aren't there right now, and it's regular Floridians they get upset when they ask them how to pronounce ethnic sounding words and the CMs don't know how.

Jenn was unaware Disney broke off their contract with the country of Morocco....be easy on her she's busy editing for 12 hours a day and sleeping the other 12.

Jenn says it tastes like a Chocolate Orange which upsets Tim immensely....He's very unhappy with this purchase.

They try to shovel into Jackpots mouth because neither of them like it.

They spent 29.75 on all the treats.

They like the fact you don't have to wait in a line to get your completer treater.

Jenn tells you don't have to buy all 5 of the items, just a total of 5 eligible items.

Jenn likes the palette pun.

Tim also tells us you don't have to do it all on the same day.

Tim enjoyed doing it, but he doesn't know if he would do it again.

They complain about spending $30...she complains a lot of the food is overpriced....

FOOD? OVERPRICED? AT DISNEY?

YOU DON'T SAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soooo many people commenting replying to the person who asks how to do Disney with a baby. Just strap him into his stroller, give him some puffs, and ignore him. 😂
Jenn must still be getting her 12 hours of sleep since those comments are still up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Slackers are at Epcot for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at the Festival of the Arts.

They had 2 of them before and didn't like them, but will try them again because they are hoping they will taste better.

She's complaining about the ratatouille because IT WAS FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN.

They like the new mural...

Tim tries to figure out a game plan to limit the amount of crisscrossing you need to do, because heaven forbid they walk a little more to burn some calories.

First up, they have the Rose Dessert from Canada and Jack$on immediately starts winging for attention/food.

JESUS HIS LITTLE TRAY IS OVERFLOWING WITH SNACKIE PUFFS

Tim's jaw lacks the ability to unhinge his jaw to the level of Jenn and as she tries to shove it in his mouth she misses and it falls out onto the plate.

They already immediately complain it's not worth it since it's $8.

Jenn and Tim explain to us the difference between World Showcase and World Showplace.

We get footage of the "Art Defying Gymnasts"

I don't understand why they all get in line and meander Jack$on enormous stroller through the queue.

Tim says the ratatouille looks a lot better than the previous time....if that was true they would've plopped in a picture of the first one they had.

Jenn asking us to forgive her for her shoddy camera work because she's holding Jackpot at the same time.

Tim says it's still bland, as does Jennbo...IT NEEDS MORE FLAVOR!!!!

She doesn't think it isn't worth $5....we get a great shot of Jenn babbling with her mouth full of food.

Tim tells us the Pistachio Cake is very PISTACHIOEY

I've said it again and again but Timbo needs to trim his beard it's getting very sloppy.

Jenn tells us Jackpot doesn't want to sit in his stroller so he's walking with Tim...

Tim's pants are about 3 sizes too small and completely devoid of any bulge in the crotch.

Jenn asks if you are supposed to eat all the elements together....Oooof

Jenn tells us she would get this dessert again, it was beautiful and delicious!

They go back into World Showplace to look at the art.

I find it funny how Tim says there is hardly anyone in World Showplace...but like 4 months ago he'd be having a panic attack.

Tim tells us they have spent $18.50 so far. Tim is still hungry, Jenn not so much. They said they've been sharing each item, I guess Jennbo has been eating the bigger portion.

Jenn is not a fan of the Figment FARTS Spirit Jersey but she likes the mask.

They are getting the Blue Corn Papusa from the Vivid and Vibrant booth....they also got the Passionfruit Mousse as well.

LOL TIM TRYING TO PRONOUNCE GAUJILLO AND ARBOL CHILE is Michael Kay/Fiasco level bad.

HOLY tit THE PIECE TIMBO SHOVED INTO HIS MOUTH.

View attachment 403640

Tim says it has front of the tongue spice, which is something he hasn't had IN A LONG TIME!

Also take note they finally brought their own utensils.

The Slackers struggle doing basic math and can't remember how much they spent.

Jenn does her patented smacking her lips very quickly thing to detect FLAVOR at 17:40.

Tim decides to move the camera away from Jenn shoveling food down her throat to get shaky cam footage of a cavalcade.

They are at the last stop on this trail, and Jenn doesn't think the dish sounds good.

Jenn also complains because the international employees aren't there right now, and it's regular Floridians they get upset when they ask them how to pronounce ethnic sounding words and the CMs don't know how.

Jenn was unaware Disney broke off their contract with the country of Morocco....be easy on her she's busy editing for 12 hours a day and sleeping the other 12.

Jenn says it tastes like a Chocolate Orange which upsets Tim immensely....He's very unhappy with this purchase.

They try to shovel into Jackpots mouth because neither of them like it.

They spent 29.75 on all the treats.

They like the fact you don't have to wait in a line to get your completer treater.

Jenn tells you don't have to buy all 5 of the items, just a total of 5 eligible items.

Jenn likes the palette pun.

Tim also tells us you don't have to do it all on the same day.

Tim enjoyed doing it, but he doesn't know if he would do it again.

They complain about spending $30...she complains a lot of the food is overpriced....

FOOD? OVERPRICED? AT DISNEY?

YOU DON'T SAY!
frigging brilliant as always Petey. I feel like I’m there experiencing the tit show first person

Reactions: 7
Some observations from Petey's recap -

a. They obviously read on here because now they're specifically citing prices totaling under $30 for a day out at Disney! Budget-friendly! 🤣

b. Tim totally needs to clean that beard up (especially on the sides) Nasty straggly curly little hairs popping out here or there.

c. I am a novice when it comes to bringing my own utensils. What do you do after you eat something with them? Wipe them with the same cloth? Wipe them with a napkin? How does that fully clean them?

Rinse them in a water fountain? :sick:Take them into the bathroom and rinse them? :sick:

I understand the environment and all, but I'll still be taking my plastic forks from the dispenser for now.

Listen to your stans Jenn!
Well, I guess this truthful stan hurt Jenn’s feelings. The comment appears to have been deleted.
Haha! And someone else accused whoever posted that of being jealous. Seriously, the trackers attract the DUMBEST people. Also, why does the original poster need specific videos on taking a toddler to the parks? Isn’t that what they’ve been doing these past few months?

I wonder if our dear friend Ellen Smith finally took a little vacation from sitting in front of her computer. Haven’t seen her in a while.

Reactions: 9
Some observations from Petey's recap -

a. They obviously read on here because now they're specifically citing prices totaling under $30 for a day out at Disney! Budget-friendly! 🤣

b. Tim totally needs to clean that beard up (especially on the sides) Nasty straggly curly little hairs popping out here or there.

c. I am a novice when it comes to bringing my own utensils. What do you do after you eat something with them? Wipe them with the same cloth? Wipe them with a napkin? How does that fully clean them?

Rinse them in a water fountain? :sick:Take them into the bathroom and rinse them? :sick:

I understand the environment and all, but I'll still be taking my plastic forks from the dispenser for now.
I wonder about multiple uses. We bring toddler utensils with us when we go out to eat here. I usually wipe them with a baby wipe and put them back in a zip top bag then wash them when we get home, but he only eats one meal with them. We’re going to Disney in March. I have a few sets so I’ll probably rotate them and wash them when we get back to the room. I’m bringing our travel dish rack with brush, even though we’re staying in a DVC Studio. I’m sure he’d be okay using plastic with extra supervision though. We’re bringing our own reusable silicone straws too bc the paper ones won’t work for our toddler. He’ll only be drinking water at places though, I’ll prob bring a few just in case, in different lengths, and keep used one separate. Idk yet.

Yeah, one of our thread members posted this and said from inside knowledge on how socialblade works, the income the trackers are pulling in is probably half what is figured.

I also want to know where they're coming up with the Cost of $14 per thousand. During Covid most of the big buck tourism companies have pulled back or stopped their advertising (Disney, All the cruise lines, Sandals etc). There is no way they're making even half that now.

Also -- that boredom factor, with us scrubbing about on the video, stopping it 10 minutes in. We're not alone. If you watch the comments many stans don't even watch, they just jump right to the comments, so the numbers are very misleading. They only get paid for ads watched, not video hits.

So... I'm figuring they're currently pulling in between 1/3 to 1/4 of that estimate. Still not bad. Still beats what the average individual makes. I think they could do better designated as a family channel at the moment.
True, but my son was exclusively breastfed for 4 months. then he suddenly started refusing to eat. Tried everything we could think of. Then we noticed that he was getting teeth. So, I pumped and he was able to still get the benefits of breastmilk.

Now my sisters breastfed their kids until they were almost 18 months.My one sisters daughter was nearly three. Kinda creepy for me, but whatever. LOL!!
I'm totally okay with breast or formula...every body is different and even siblings can have different outcomes...fed is best. But I also think a lot of people aren't aware that continued breastfeeding doesn't have any negative impact on a child just because they turn one and start eating solids.

Reactions: 4
Oh Nicholas! 🤪

Nicole Powell
4 hours ago
I was worried Jackson was eating bits of the bush.

Hide reply
NicholasTranscends
NicholasTranscends
1 hour ago
try not to worry about things especially if they have nothing to do with you! Have a nice life😁

I'm totally okay with breast or formula...every body is different and even siblings can have different outcomes...fed is best. But I also think a lot of people aren't aware that continued breastfeeding doesn't have any negative impact on a child just because they turn one and start eating solids.
Yes, nothing wrong with it at all. I am actually shocked though that she has successfully nursed him exclusively and for this long. Probably laziness on her part really more than a true nurturing. One thing I have noticed about this is that Tim puts the baby to sleep and struggles with it on a daily basis it seems. So she doesn't nurse him to sleep, which isn't a bad thing at all. I didn't with my oldest, but she sucked her thumb and had a blanket, which she loved more than life itself, so she was super easy where sleep was concerned. It will make it a lot easier to wean him. And with trying for a new baby, she will most likely do that soon.

Reactions: 1
Ugh! They are literally feeding Jackson one of those squeeze fruit packs! What in the ever living hell!? Timbo is squeeze tiny amounts on that damn baby spoon & feeding him. I can’t! (It’s on IG)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG - they just posted a story on IG and Tim is feeding Jackson an apple sauce pouch! Squirting it onto a spoon and feeding it to him. He can’t even squeeze his own pouch??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ugh! They are literally feeding Jackson one of those squeeze fruit packs! What in the ever living hell!? Timbo is squeeze tiny amounts on that damn baby spoon & feeding him. I can’t! (It’s on IG)
Jinx, lol! But seriously, WTF.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG - they just posted a story on IG and Tim is feeding Jackson an apple sauce pouch! Squirting it onto a spoon and feeding it to him. He can’t even squeeze his own pouch??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Jinx, lol! But seriously, WTF.
Haha! Total Jinx! They could not be more controlling with him.

Reactions: 4
WTF did I just watch? A totally unenthused Tim looks like he's squeezing toothpaste (aka applesauce) on a little spoon for Jackson.

A totally perky Jenn is zooming in and out on Tim's face???

And thanks, Jenn! We learned you're NOT going to a theme park today...you're going to a lake.

You could probably clean your house too. That'd be nice.

Oh Nicholas! 🤪
Nicole Powell4 hours ago
I was worried Jackson was eating bits of the bush.

Hide reply
NicholasTranscends
NicholasTranscends
1 hour ago
try not to worry about things especially if they have nothing to do with you! Have a nice life😁

Yes, nothing wrong with it at all. I am actually shocked though that she has successfully nursed him exclusively and for this long. Probably laziness on her part really more than a true nurturing. One thing I have noticed about this is that Tim puts the baby to sleep and struggles with it on a daily basis it seems. So she doesn't nurse him to sleep, which isn't a bad thing at all. I didn't with my oldest, but she sucked her thumb and had a blanket, which she loved more than life itself, so she was super easy where sleep was concerned. It will make it a lot easier to wean him. And with trying for a new baby, she will most likely do that soon.
I'm shocked too, but thinking back on when I breastfed and after a few months it wasn't all that difficult and once they hit a year it was maybe 15 mins twice a day for comfort. It was actually probably laziness on my part for not wanting to deal with the weaning process.

Reactions: 2
WTF did I just watch? A totally unenthused Tim looks like he's squeezing toothpaste (aka applesauce) on a little spoon for Jackson.

A totally perky Jenn is zooming in and out on Tim's face???

And thanks, Jenn! We learned you're NOT going to a theme park today...you're going to a lake.

You could probably clean your house too. That'd be nice.
Did the Prosperity Pig finally lose it's will to live?

• Haha
Jesus H Christ! Now I’ve seen it all. Timbo is squeezing the pouched food onto an infant spoon and feeding Jackpot. What the AF!

5B397EED-072E-4613-B01F-E8224D8E4CED.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.