The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the end of their last home vlog before leaving for their staycation they mentioned she was editing another video that was just the best day ever. I haven't watch this new video yet but reading peteys write up it just sounds like every other video besides riding a few rides. Was that their best day ever video?

Reactions: 2
Holy crap Jackpot looks miserable (as usual) at the parks.

Reactions: 10
So at the end of their last home vlog before leaving for their staycation they mentioned she was editing another video that was just the best day ever. I haven't watch this new video yet but reading peteys write up it just sounds like every other video besides riding a few rides. Was that their best day ever video?
Odds are it was the video they uploaded today....

They rode like 3 rides and ate fried food.

BEST DAY EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Odds are it was the video they uploaded today....

They rode like 3 rides and ate fried food.

BEST DAY EVER!
Jenn got the seafood she never gets to have...BEST DAY EVER!!

Jackson only looked miserable 98.5% of the time...BEST DAY EVER!!

Touching a bunch of tit we won’t buy...BEST DAY EVER!!

Talking over each other at every opportunity...BEST DAY EVER!!

CARBOHYDRATES....BEST DAY EVER!!

but seriously...if this was an example of a “best day ever” for them, their lives are sadder than we all suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very on brand of them to complain about the price of food and shirts while saying the $500/night room is good value
Can you imagine how stupid someone would have to be to actually follow their advice for a trip? "This lobster roll is too expensive at $15. It's a good thing I'm staying in a business suite for over $600 a night."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah. I think this was the "best day ever" video. I just noticed that's what she titled it.

They sure do have a lot of "best days ever."
Hate to be a Debbie Downer (for us) but they sure the hell have done quite well for themselves during this pandemic, haven't they? Best days ever and all... :rolleyes:

We Had The Best Disney Day Ever!
First Time On These Magic Kingdom Rides, Snacks & More Fun!

Reactions: 5
Holy crap Jackpot looks miserable (as usual) at the parks.
Overstimulated. Poor kid. I really feel like they have no clue how much this is for him. Taking a little guy like that to the parks happens for most people once a year on a trip, and even then just a few different days not every day in a row. I really feel like they need to give it a rest. Maybe a once per week trip for him? It's funny how they are so serious about the screen "rules" to not let him watch any legit TV until 18 months, but they take him every other day or more (?) to a theme park with endless loud sounds, visuals, and movements (if he isn't in his stroller). Watching his eyes spin as they did the teacups (that Jenn insisted on spinning even though Tim wasn't really feeling that) was uncomfortable. I really feel like this kid needs a rest. He literally needs a STAYCATION at his own home for a week straight. Ugh.

Reactions: 15
Have a styed at the grand Floridian before? That's where they said they were headed from in the video and there's a lot of vloggers at grand Floridian this week.

Found in the comments section -

There was a comment in between these two that I deleted; it was the usual kissy ass comment.

BUT- WTF? Tim said that Jackson only gets to go to Disney "every other or so weekend"??? :unsure: Ummm....???

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago (edited)
It still makes my heart so happy every time Jackson is “running around” the parks ❤❤

Jynx the Jinx53 minutes ago
@The Allec Family same here. Never been there, I’m 19, I’m so jealous that little Jackson gets to go there every other or so weekend (from what I heard Tim said in a video)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My goodness, how their attitude has changed. It wasn’t that long ago after the park’s re opened, that he wouldn’t touch anything. Remember the steering wheel on the speedway, the spinning wheel on the teacups, and my personal favourite not having condiments on his hotdog. Now he has no problem with his child touching anything. Also shows how self entitled they are, by touching merch without any thought for anyone else, they don’t care! And true that is one unimpressed child!!

Reactions: 10
Have a styed at the grand Floridian before? That's where they said they were headed from in the video and there's a lot of vloggers at grand Floridian this week.
There was at least one stan in the Facebook group that said they spotted T&J in the elevator at the Riveria. My guess is either the Grand or the Riveria

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Jenn doesn’t wear her glasses? She always says I can’t see things because she doesn’t have her glasses on.
If you need glasses - why would you not wear them?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Jenn doesn’t wear her glasses? She always says I can’t see things because she doesn’t have her glasses on.
Probably like a lot of things in her life- they are an accessory to paint her personality. Or they may just be reading glasses?

Overstimulated. Poor kid. I really feel like they have no clue how much this is for him. Taking a little guy like that to the parks happens for most people once a year on a trip, and even then just a few different days not every day in a row. I really feel like they need to give it a rest. Maybe a once per week trip for him? It's funny how they are so serious about the screen "rules" to not let him watch any legit TV until 18 months, but they take him every other day or more (?) to a theme park with endless loud sounds, visuals, and movements (if he isn't in his stroller). Watching his eyes spin as they did the teacups (that Jenn insisted on spinning even though Tim wasn't really feeling that) was uncomfortable. I really feel like this kid needs a rest. He literally needs a STAYCATION at his own home for a week straight. Ugh.
The happiest he looked in the entire video was free-walking by the purple wall.

Reactions: 3
She probably doesn't like the way she looks in glasses anymore. Or her RX is outdated and she doesn't want to go to the eye doctor to get a new one.

Either way, knowing Jenn, it's waaaay more "fun" for her to be a sad-sack victim and not be able to see things clearly - and then constantly complain she can't see things clearly rather than put her glasses on.

In her eyes (no pun intended), it makes her so endearing to the stans.

"awwww...Jenn is so sweet! aawwww.... Jenn is just like us! She can't see the menu! awwwwwwww...." 🤮 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's funny how they are so serious about the screen "rules" to not let him watch any legit TV until 18 months
When she sang that hand washing song to Jackpot in front of the purple wall, my son recognized the song from Doc McStuffins. I bet when the camera isn’t rolling, they just plop him down in front of the tv in his highchair with some puffs for a large part of the day. I mean, they are just soooo busy after all. 🙄

Reactions: 6
When she sang that hand washing song to Jackpot in front of the purple wall, my son recognized the song from Doc McStuffins. I bet when the camera isn’t rolling, they just plop him down in front of the tv in his highchair with some puffs for a large part of the day. I mean, they are just soooo busy after all. 🙄
He had his own Ipad in one of the home vlogs the other week. He got Pi$$y when they took it off him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.