The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which circles me back to the fact that Jenn is ALWAYS with Tim now. If it's not one, it's likely a combo of the reasons we all hashed out before - a) she doesn't want to miss out on the "fun" now b) she doesn't want to be alone with Jackson because = aNxiEty c) Tim saw something he didn't like so now HE is the one that is encouraging her to come all the time for Jackson's SAFETY.
And by "fun" you presumably mean having her face plastered all over the preview still for each video.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jenn is ALWAYS with Tim now. If it's not one, it's likely a combo of the reasons we all hashed out before - a) she doesn't want to miss out on the "fun" now b) she doesn't want to be alone with Jackson because = aNxiEty c) Tim saw something he didn't like so now HE is the one that is encouraging her to come all the time for Jackson's SAFETY.
I think spending 24 hours a day with your partner is a recipe for disaster, and now they have a kid too and potentially another miracle on the way.

This popped up on my YouTube page... have you all seen this?

I'm highly dubious of the figures quoted in the above video. Social blade gives a maximum yearly earnings of $245,000 and a low figure of $15,000 for The Tim Tracker channel. I would have thought it was more towards the lower end as there is an abundance of channels that advertisers can choose when it comes to theme parks. It's very rare for a channel to get $14 CPM figure, it's probably more like $2 -$3.

Reactions: 3
Jenn.

Again.

Please STOP filming yourselves eating. THIS is what you look like. THIS is not pretty. THIS is not appealing. THIS is gross.

If you're trolling "haters" by doing this, it's NOT helping YOU.

Also, you're biting into a beignet. Not a piece of plywood. Stop this overexaggerated tit with scrunching up your face like you're in pain.
My husband watches them daily and isn't nearly as bothered by stuff they do, but he can't stand their constant close-up eating shots. It's actually unappetizing and gross and does the complete opposite of what I think they are intending with these videos?

Did anyone see Jenn tell Jackson not to touch her chocolate because it was for mommies? He went for it and she moved his hand way fast. Ugh, do they ever let him grab at things on his own? No wonder he didn't eat his smash cake- he had no idea what to do or how, or was afraid of doing it because he is always redirected.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My husband watches them daily and isn't nearly as bothered by stuff they do, but he can't stand their constant close-up eating shots. It's actually unappetizing and gross and does the complete opposite of what I think they are intending with these videos?

Did anyone see Jenn tell Jackson not to touch her chocolate because it was for mommies? He went for it and she moved his hand way fast. Ugh, do they ever let him grab at things on his own? No wonder he didn't eat his smash cake- he had no idea what to do or how, or was afraid of doing it because he is always redirected.
This makes me sad. I don’t like to eat a lot of sweets (I’d rather have mozzarella sticks), and I don’t like my son to eat a lot of junk either, but I love when Reese’s has the specialty shapes (heart, egg, pumpkins, trees etc.) My son climbs in my lap and will eat it right out of my hand as I try to take a bite. It’s so cute. I share nearly all of my food with him though, so maybe he doesn’t know better. He thinks everything that’s mine is also for him lol. Jenn could stand to share more.

This makes me sad. I don’t like to eat a lot of sweets (I’d rather have mozzarella sticks), and I don’t like my son to eat a lot of junk either, but I love when Reese’s has the specialty shapes (heart, egg, pumpkins, trees etc.) My son climbs in my lap and will eat it right out of my hand as I try to take a bite. It’s so cute. I share nearly all of my food with him though, so maybe he doesn’t know better. He thinks everything that’s mine is also for him lol. Jenn could stand to share more.
it made me so aggravated. Is she that selfish that she can’t stand to share a bit of chocolate with THE BUDDY?!

lord knows it’s not because she cares about his health because she shovels theme park tit down his gullet

she’s just a bleeping witch

JENN YOU ARE A bleeping witch and everyone knows it

Reactions: 19
it made me so aggravated. Is she that selfish that she can’t stand to share a bit of chocolate with THE BUDDY?!

lord knows it’s not because she cares about his health because she shovels theme park tit down his gullet

she’s just a bleeping witch

JENN YOU ARE A bleeping witch and everyone knows it
It really annoyed me how worked up she got over Jackson getting food on his jacket, “DON’T GET FOOD ON HIS JACKET”. Jesus Christ Jen calm the duck down, it can be cleaned...

I think she’s unhinged, she sounds like a psychopath.

one thing I have always noticed is that it’s very rarely her who seems to interact with Jackson? Even from the beginning, it’s always seemed to be Tim holding, feeding, waking around with Jackson, it’s rare if you see her with him. Why she wants another is beyond me. She has to be doing it for the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It really annoyed me how worked up she got over Jackson getting food on his jacket, “DON’T GET FOOD ON HIS JACKET”. Jesus Christ Jen calm the duck down, it can be cleaned...

one thing I have always noticed is that it’s very rarely her who seems to interact with Jackson? Even from the beginning, it’s always seemed to be Tim holding, feeding, waking around with Jackson, it’s rare if you see her with him. Why she wants another is beyond me. She has to be doing it for the money.
Yep! And now you know why I disagreed with you a bit when you were saying Tim is the arrogant, controlling, and obsessive one. ;)

Sure, Tim's absolutely NOT perfect and I don't absolve him of the things that drive the tit out of me that HE does but SHE really is the MAJOR issue here when it comes to how they're parenting Jackson.

I think that even if Tim suggests something (that may be common sense, practical, or GOOD for Jackson's well-being), she will argue with him and give him a million reasons why she doesn't think it's a good idea.

I mean, she argues with him on virtually everything else, why not about Jackson? :unsure: So, he probably has given up to a certain extent. I know that feeling well, from a personal perspective.

Reactions: 10
Yep! And now you know why I disagreed with you a bit when you were saying Tim is the arrogant, controlling, and obsessive one. ;)

Sure, Tim's absolutely NOT perfect and I don't absolve him of the things that drive the tit out of me that HE does but SHE really is the MAJOR issue here when it comes to how they're parenting Jackson.

I think that even if Tim suggests something (that may be common sense, practical, or GOOD for Jackson's well-being), she will argue with him and give him a million reasons why she doesn't think it's a good idea.

I mean, she argues with him on virtually everything else, why not about Jackson? :unsure: So, he probably has given up to a certain extent. I know that feeling well, from a personal perspective.
Yeah, I mean, I still think Tim can be controlling, or at the very least, he just doesn’t always know how to handle Jackson, it’s just the way he manhandles him and forces him to do what he wants him to do, rather than letting Jackson be, but he does come across as hopeless with babies so maybe it’s just ignorance.

she sounded manic though when she thought Jackson’s jacket was going to get dirty, buy him a bib for gods sake. I have never watched anyone else that has annoyed me this much over their parenting. I’m not saying the child should always come first, but I actually feel that they neglect Jackson for their own needs a lot of the time. It makes me sad how he is strapped into his pram staring into space while they stuff their faces.

Controlling to the point that she tells Tim how to feed his child (who should be fully feeding himself by now)?
That is going too far.

To me, that shows that Jackson is still a prop to her. She wants her little display piece to remain in perfect condition verses allowing life to happen. It's the controlling bit psychopaths have where everything must appear to be perfect, and only then is it perfect. However, I do not believe Jenn is psychopathic/sociopathic. Those people are a whole different room filled with pain. I think she's a blend of narcissist and psychopath: the borderline.

Yeah, I mean, I still think Tim can be controlling, or at the very least, he just doesn’t always know how to handle Jackson, it’s just the way he manhandles him and forces him to do what he wants him to do, rather than letting Jackson be, but he does come across as hopeless with babies so maybe it’s just ignorance.

she sounded manic though when she thought Jackson’s jacket was going to get dirty, buy him a bib for gods sake. I have never watched anyone else that has annoyed me this much over their parenting. I’m not saying the child should always come first, but I actually feel that they neglect Jackson for their own needs a lot of the time. It makes me sad how he is strapped into his pram staring into space while they stuff their faces.
Oh yeah, Tim's an arrogant asshole at times and yes, controlling! (or, awkward... like with the pineapple toy and Jackson during his teething)

Jenn just takes the cake! I agree - I've never watched someone on YT - ever - who gets on my nerves as much as she has / does.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, Tim's an arrogant asshole at times and yes, controlling! (or, awkward... like with the pineapple toy and Jackson during his teething)

Jenn just takes the cake! I agree - I've never watched someone on YT - ever - who gets on my nerves as much as she has / does.
Yeah she sounds unhinged!

Reactions: 2

Which episode is this? She has always been the weak link. I quite like Tim.

Reactions: 1
I've realized what about her eating really drives me insane. She never uses a napkin to wipe her mouth. She only uses her tongue like a snake might, to constantly check the temperature as she cleans her lips with her own spit. Do all of us do this? Of course. But in public, I will use a napkin to clean my mouth so I don't look like an uncivilized fool. Even Tim, with his poor utensil etiquette, uses a napkin instead of his tongue to clean himself.

• Sick
I've realized what about her eating really drives me insane. She never uses a napkin to wipe her mouth. She only uses her tongue like a snake might, to constantly check the temperature as she cleans her lips with her own spit. Do all of us do this? Of course. But in public, I will use a napkin to clean my mouth so I don't look like an uncivilized fool. Even Tim, with his poor utensil etiquette, uses a napkin instead of his tongue to clean himself.
She also used to take what I can only refer to as "squirrel nibbles" of food (sorry, squirrels).

She'd take a bite and smack her lips together in rapid succession as if to better "taste" something - like she was a squirrel nibbling on food. Does anyone remember her doing that? OH MY GAWD. It drove me nuts.

Then she somehow graduated from that to overexaggerated, scrunched up faces like she was in utter pain upon taking a bite out of pastry. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She also used to take what I can only refer to as "squirrel nibbles" of food (sorry, squirrels).

She'd take a bite and smack her lips together in rapid succession as if to better "taste" something - like she was a squirrel nibbling on food. Does anyone remember her doing that? OH MY GAWD. It drove me nuts.

Then she somehow graduated from that to overexaggerated, scrunched up faces like she was in utter pain upon taking a bite out of pastry. :rolleyes:
omfg I remember that...squirrels are way cuter whilst doing this but I digress

what I never understood is how did the rapid fire lip movements actually help her taste the food?? Like what in the actual duck

the painful looks when she eats are equally painful for the viewers. My husband said “aren’t beignets soft? Why the duck does she look like she’s tearing open a live gazelle?”

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.