The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time reader. It's good to find others who have grown disillusioned with TTT. I used to enjoy Tim's ramblings round the parks, but he's just lost the spark in the past year. I never watched him for theme park tips - DFB and Allears are much better IMHO - but I liked seeing the parks through his eyes and the focus on things like pigeons or construction. Jen didn't use to bother me - and I used to enjoy the occasional home vlog a few years back - but now they just feel like boring family vloggers and Jen does most of the talking and eating. Will they ever go back to just Tim in the parks? Maybe we should start suggesting they get another dog as I think Jen used to stay home to look after bandit.
I really wish they would recognise that their drop in views and new subs is directly linked to the increase in Jenn taking over the channel, dragging Jackson out to the parks, her disgusting eating and ramblings on every video.
I really do think if they went back to the old format, Tim on his own, with a new series of informative videos, they would see an increase in views and subs again.
Jenn’s ego would never allow that.
She really thinks she's the star of the show now, doesn't she? :rolleyes:
Editing can change the entire feel and content of what is filmed. It's possible that Tim is still himself, filming as he always has, but She has the final say. She is highlighting herself blabbering on and on over nothing. She has cut out Tim and his style almost completely at this point.

Bringing back the old Tim style is the easiest thing they could do to bring their numbers back up, and the safest for little J.

Reactions: 9
JennBo must be thoroughly enjoying her 562846474th staycation since there isn’t a new video yet

I wonder if Tim mildly asks “erm hey Jenn sweetie do you think we’ll have a video up on my channel today”

Jenn snaps back “EXCUSE ME?! YOUURRR CHANNEL?! It’s mine too and I’m overworked and tired from doing SOOOOO many things. Don’t ever say that to me again”
THIS!!! I totally see this flying out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's never a good sign when a daily vlogger needs to delete prior vlogs.

That sounds like more than one of the earlier vlogs with only about 400K views.
My bets are they'd have zapped when they were explaining that Jenn can't have kids, or when they were sitting in the car fat shaming pedestrians who were unfortunate enough to have been walking by.

Reactions: 7
It's never a good sign when a daily vlogger needs to delete prior vlogs.

That sounds like more than one of the earlier vlogs with only about 400K views.
My bets are they'd have zapped when they were explaining that Jenn can't have kids, or when they were sitting in the car fat shaming pedestrians who were unfortunate enough to have been walking by.
The "walk in the park / don't ever ask us again" one is still up as is the "Lee Rd. skeeved-out baby story" vlog.
(not sure on the fat shaming one)

Reactions: 2
Thought maybe they would delete their Club 33 Parkhopping video, but that one is still up as well.

Reactions: 3
The vid in question showed a LOT of their back garden and a few very UNIQUE things about their home life, which should anyone be trying to locate them, would have no issue in finding them without even knowing surnames or checking public records (or how their vlog is more 'show' than 'tell'). I suspect Jenn or Tim had a few messages and panicked, choosing to delete and lose money rather than reveal a few things.

After all thats prob a good $500 lost due to poor editing...

The vid in question showed a LOT of their back garden and a few very UNIQUE things about their home life, which should anyone be trying to locate them, would have no issue in finding them without even knowing surnames or checking public records (or how their vlog is more 'show' than 'tell'). I suspect Jenn or Tim had a few messages and panicked, choosing to delete and lose money rather than reveal a few things.

After all thats prob a good $500 lost due to poor editing...
their new house or old? I feel like it’s super odd to delete that now

I'm confused. Which garden video is in question?

I see the loss of views on the 29th but they didn't put out any videos on the 29th. So which video are we talking about with the garden details? The bubble one on the 28th? That's still up. Or am I not getting it? :LOL:

I'm confused. Which garden video is in question?

I see the loss of views on the 29th but they didn't put out any videos on the 29th. So which video are we talking about with the garden details? The bubble one on the 28th? That's still up. Or am I not getting it? :LOL:
Im confused too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was the new house, and the detail they provided really let on where they were located quiet well, alongside all the usual playing with Jackson and his bubble machine. I have to take it that they realised after posting just how much they showed of the location of the property andwill now be playing on the whole 'people will be threatening us card' again.. or should be read as 'people know we have a $100,000+ Tesla and a $450,000+ house but claim to be just like the other disney fans who are on a budget'.

Bubble burst.

Reactions: 5
It was the new house, and the detail they provided really let on where they were located quiet well, alongside all the usual playing with Jackson and his bubble machine. I have to take it that they realised after posting just how much they showed of the location of the property andwill now be playing on the whole 'people will be threatening us card' again.. or should be read as 'people know we have a $100,000+ Tesla and a $450,000+ house but claim to be just like the other disney fans who are on a budget'.

Bubble burst.
but that video is still up?? What am I missing here 🤣🤣

Bubble burst.
Ahh just realised, that one is still up (that was the vid on the 28th).... right now I have no idea....!?!

It's prob a mukbang vid where Jenn ate the remainder of the fridge, while tim played with Jackson. I'm still surprised they have the gingerbread house from last month still sat on the kitchen counter. After all we're pratically in february...

Last edited:
  • Haha
400K? That has to be a big one. i don't think their home vlogs ever get that many views, except big ones about pregnancy or the baby. Or could it be a few different older ones?

Reactions: 5
400K? That has to be a big one. i don't think their home vlogs ever get that many views, except big ones about pregnancy or the baby. Or could it be a few different older ones?
I know someone here will figure it out lol. So exciting. It's like a genuine mystery.

The Slackers are heading into the MK just to "have fun"....I mean who goes there NOT TO HAVE FUN?

They are going to try to get on some rides with Jackpot.

Jenn feels like it will be a low crowd day because there was only 1 electric vehicle in the electric charging spots.....

Tim tell us they finally ended Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom....Jenn said they had a plan to come play it one last time, but they thought it ended at the end of the month, not at middle....we easy on them, they aren't a news site or anything.

Tim wants to see what happens if you try to "tap in" to one of the SotMK spots.

They are on Main Street and it appears to be 12:35 PM.

Tim is confused because the princesses are walking during the cavalcade instead of riding on a float.

Jenn just noticed that the Fairy Godmother hasn't been in the cavalcade.....she hasn't been in the cavalcades for awhile.

Tim tells us he really likes the 2020 merchandise as Jenn picks up a 2021 shirt.

Tim complains about a $36 dollar shirt......remember that 2k Gucci Sweater was a sound investment.

They see the Cloud City Spirit Jersey....Jenn tells us they stayed in a Star Wars themed house and the Cloud City room was the coolest....I thought it was the Falcon room?

Jenn complains about eBay people buying all the merch she wants.

Tim wants to know if Gaston's muscle are real because they really flexed.

They look at the Valentine's Dooney bags....Jenn wants to know if you get your AP Discount on them....Have they never shopped at Disney before?

Jenn tells us her favorite Marie ears were from an Etsy seller who sent them to her for free.

Tim shocked there is no line for Starbuck....

They are going to order some seafood from Columbia Harbor House at Tomorrowland Terrace...Jenn is going to order some because she never gets to have seafood y'all.

That Lobster Roll is super sad looking....Jenn immediately states it's not worth 15.99.

Jenn wishes the roll was toasted with butter....she said it would ELEVATE THE FLAVOR

Tim is amazed by the condiment station at Tomorrowland Terrace....too bad he's afraid to use communal condiment bins.

They make Jackpot "pose" in front of the Purple Wall....he immediately tries to run away.

HOLY tit THEY ARE GOING ON ASTRO ORBITER....I'm shocked they were willing to go in the elevator.

LOL Tim thought he would be able to fit in the same rocket as Dairy Queen and Jackpot.

We get Tim screaming at the rocket behind him asking if Jackpot LOVES IT? WHATTAYA THINK BUD?

They go on the Speedway, Jackpot barely reaching the height minimum....

I wonder if we will get Tim making the Ghost Driver jokes again...

I guess their Covid fears gone away as Jenn is driving and so is "Jackpot"

To steal an inside joke between my Fiance and I...."There's a lot a meat in that car"

Jackpot looks super squished between them.

They are now going to ride Teacups....Jackpot doesn't look very thrilled.

Jackpot looks completely confused and mesmerized by what is going on.

Tim really didn't want to spin the teacup, but Jenn insisted.

Tim seem shocked the line for 7 Dwarves is long....

Uhh ohh the Friars Nook is open and Tim is audibly aroused.

Tim got Buffalo Chicken Tots....Tim thought the celery was broccoli....be easy on Tim he's not used to eating veggies.

They both really loved the Buffalo Chicken Tots.

Tim seems shocked there's so few people in the Hub....Maybe because there isn't anything going on at the Castle so people aren't drawn there as they used to be.

Tim and Jenn try to figure out what ride JACK$ON LUUUUUUUUUUURVED THE MOST

Ohh what a shocker....they got another white family to do the outro.

This kid looks absolutely fed up with this tit day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very on brand of them to complain about the price of food and shirts while saying the $500/night room is good value

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.