The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these stans are something else.... I feel like if they saw the Trackers they would be like trying to pick up Jackson (out of the stroller clearly) because “they love watching him grow.” Very very cute kid however I can’t wrap my head around being that open with strangers about everything. I’m hoping that at some point they put the camera down for a day or two and just try and enjoy life without filming (and maybe clean the house if you’re going to insist on filming it)

Reactions: 3
I'm just amazed the comment is still up.
You know there could be an argument made for child endangerment when you constantly take a child to theme parks and hotels in the middle of a pandemic, especially with the second strand...and yes I know there’s been no link to theme parks and Covid, but you’re willingly going places and touching things that ultimately you don’t know how safe it is and forcing your kid along for the stroller ride

Reactions: 6
That video felt like it was made as a reply to the people on this board. "Look hes eating on his own, look hes using an age appropriate fork, look hes playing outside, etc..."

But they don't seem to get we see through their fakeness. Even eating something as simple as an uncrustable Tim is right there micro managing every bite and decides at one point Jackson took too big a bite and pulls it out of his mouth. Telling me, off camera, Jackson likely never feeds himself like that. I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the first times Jackson has ever held that fork. It was all fake as a response to what they read here.

Then there's the aggressiveness Tim uses to control Jackson. I may never view Tim the same after this video. The way he grabs Jacksons arm and pushes and pulls it just seems a bit too much plus the obvious aggravation on Tims face. And it wasn't just one incident in this video but 3 separate meals with the uncrustable, the turkey and fork, and the banana so it wasn't a one off but an obvious trend. Why would you keep forcing his arm up pushing the food in his face when he clearly doesn't want to eat it. Just leave him be to feed himself and learn how to read your kids cues hes giving you.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Then there's the aggressiveness Tim uses to control Jackson. I may never view Tim the same after this video. The way he grabs Jacksons arm and pushes and pulls it just seems a bit too much plus the obvious aggravation on Tims face.
And the fact that it wasn’t edited out means she doesn’t see the problem with any of it because of course she doesn’t. I just don’t know if she’s that stupid or just hateful...could be both, I guess. That poor kid. 🙁

Reactions: 12
What are the rules in Florida if someone suspects child neglect or abuse?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe my comments are still up and Ellen hasn't replied! View attachment 408191
The comment replying to Ellen about how the Trackers live very publicly online (see my last post for as) got deleted/banned though, so they're definitely monitoring comments.

Typically contact CPS but I don't think it's necessary in this case. However later,when he starts actually being defiant and refusinging to participate in his parents only income source causing them to lose money? How many times has youtube had family channels where it turned out the parents were abusing their kids for not "performing"? Too many for my comfort. I can forsee this being a huge issue for them in the future.

Last edited:
I really just can’t wrap my mind around how terrible a job they did getting Jack$on to try solid foods. Baby led weaning for one vlog. Then purées only. It would do them a world of good to listen to us “haters” and look up a god damn BLW Instagram account or something and try and start over... they are setting him up for a lifetime of picky eating and probably obesity based on what they think he should / shouldn’t eat.

— also —

How is Jen SO IGNORANT? She CANT BELIEVE that some people can’t afford enough diapers. I’m in Canada where diapers / wipes / other misc. baby supplies can run almost $100 a month even before you need to purchase anything for pumping your milk or formula feeding etc. I don’t spend that much since I do Amazon Subscribe & Save... but not everyone is able to have Amazon

And this is a few months maybe after her also being shocked at how many hours at min wage someone needs to work to pay for a one bedroom apartment.

And LOL again they did the Friday “and now it’s time to help” not on a Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This last home vlog was even more ridiculous than the last. The lemon pig is stupid and should come back to haunt them this year. Jackson did not pick you a flower, it was a weed. Your yard needs professional help. Those dollar weeds are out of control. Manhandling your kid is not cool, stop it and leave him alone. Another staycation cause even you don't want to stay in your own pig pen. And pb&j is so hard to make you should watch a YouTube video for help with that....idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am always shocked by how messy their house is. I couldn’t live like that. They bought this big beautiful house and they’ve let it turn into a pig sty. Every surface is just full of crap..

Reactions: 14
I am always shocked by how messy their house is. I couldn’t live like that. They bought this big beautiful house and they’ve let it turn into a pig sty. Every surface is just full of crap..
What gets me is the barstools covered in Jack$on’s shoes. Who the F keeps shoes in the kitchen?

or the garbage / boxes from the bubble toys still on kitchen counter during dinner.

I have a 5mo and we take time every day to tidy up a bit. They NEVER do, and it shows.

Reactions: 11
Kimberly Bonaventure11 hours ago
My husband says people need to stop telling you how to parent. Trust your instincts. You guys know Jackson the best.

Ellen Smith
Ellen Smith
10 hours ago
Tell your husband he is right👍

Why can't Kimberly just say this without having to say her husband. And guess what, feeding a crap assed packaged uncrustable is not them using their instincts, it's them being idiots!! How is that them knowing J best. NO child, especially a 14 month old, should be eating those things. Nothing healthy there.

Reactions: 7
I encourage everyone out there to report abuse when they identify it, from what we've seen the Trackers are not abusing Jackson. They're simply new parents who could use a friend with kids.

Everyone should realize that by reporting a potential case a child protective services agent would be taken away from real problems out there only to have to call, visit, report and overall spend valuable time on nothing. Time that could be used to help another child truly at risk of being abused, beaten or neglected.

Don't do it unless something obviously dangerous and intentional happens. Do not hesitate to report a child you know who may be acting oddly withdrawn for their personality, fearful of a parent while away from them, or is showing odd inexplicable injuries. These are the kids at risk.

We'd be better off spending our time calling our representatives in an effort to lobby and change the laws to protect children from exploitation by their parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Isn't Uni literally right down the street from where they live?
My bet: Endless Summer resort. Because they're more than likely not being hosted and Tim is cheap. Let's see how I do.
Other bets?
tim is bleeping cheap but he can’t flex at Cabana Bay...I’m going to say portofino so they can pretend they have class and wealth. JennBo will bust out her finest Cartier, Tiffany, and pair it with a dirty bathrobe and glitter shower shoes so we can all be blessed with her gnarly toes

I'm so bad at this, what shape face would you say Jenn has? She and the stans who draw her keep squashing it to the point that she looks like Dory. The result is very uncanny valleyish.

Is her face oval or heart?

Reactions: 2
A CPS worker would definitely make note of their messy home and address the dangers looking at outlets and hazards. Go through their kitchen looking for food options they have for him too. They would address the videos. And possibly a couple of surprise inspections of the home to follow up. That’s only if they are called (I use to work there many moons ago as support staff for the social workers) easy to get into the gated community. I won’t watch the video, hopefully enough people watching it will be turned off by their behavior now to start opening up their eyes. They are both evil in my eyes and need help in parenting. I’d rather they seek assistance than do damage to that poor baby. I’ve seen the damage that can happen even if accidental.

As much as I DETEST watching Tim manhandle Jackson...

he is definitely the ONLY parent in this tit-uation

it’s clear that he is doing EVERYTHING. I have a theory and feel free to correct or discuss

Tim wanted a baby/family and said to Jenn, “look damnit, I know you aren’t infertile and I want a family. If you aren’t going to give me one we are done”

Jenn wasn’t ready to hop off the gravy train so she plopped out the miracle child.

Now, Tim is doing EVERYTHING except whipping out a tit to feed because he physically can’t

and then JennBo says “I want another baby” because Jackson is becoming less dependent on her udders and she might actually have to start pitching in more

Tim is UDDERLY depressed and terrified of this prospect because he is already doing everything

Tim is no prize but damn Jenn is the WORST

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.