The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tim is bleeping cheap but he can’t flex at Cabana Bay...I’m going to say portofino so they can pretend they have class and wealth. JennBo will bust out her finest Cartier, Tiffany, and pair it with a dirty bathrobe and glitter shower shoes so we can all be blessed with her gnarly toes
Can I Just flex my class and wealth......I have stayed at Portofino...... actually we have no class or wealth, we only did it so we could get express passes - I have a Pandora bracelet to show off if that counts, but sadly no glitter shower shoes and actually if I say so myself I have pretty toes!!!

Reactions: 5
Can I Just flex my class and wealth......I have stayed at Portofino...... actually we have no class or wealth, we only did it so we could get express passes - I have a Pandora bracelet to show off if that counts, but sadly no glitter shower shoes and actually if I say so myself I have pretty toes!!!
hahaha flex away!! The express passes are seriously life changing at those resorts though! I will say, I know Cabana bay is “beneath” the Trackers but it’s such a fun hotel with great vibes! We LOVE staying there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A CPS worker would definitely make note of their messy home and address the dangers looking at outlets and hazards. Go through their kitchen looking for food options they have for him too. They would address the videos. And possibly a couple of surprise inspections of the home to follow up. That’s only if they are called (I use to work there many moons ago as support staff for the social workers) easy to get into the gated community. I won’t watch the video, hopefully enough people watching it will be turned off by their behavior now to start opening up their eyes. They are both evil in my eyes and need help in parenting. I’d rather they seek assistance than do damage to that poor baby. I’ve seen the damage that can happen even if accidental.
Is that standard for the Florida CPS?

I guarantee those agents do not tour the homes up my way. Their case loads are too high and they simply don't have the time. While mandatory that they visit a reported home, if an agent steps in, sits at a table to talk with the mom and dad, and everything seems reasonable, if the child seems happy and well off and it's clear that the family is trying then the call is wasted and probably made with malicious intent. There would be no follow up calls, but there would be an inquery into who made the call.

I've seen people trying to use the system against each other as though it were a game. It's truly sickening when that happens because every call must be followed up on and you know real abuse cases are being put to the side in order to respond properly. That is the feeling I get here when people start talking about reporting T&J over tiny details that are first time parent related.

Reactions: 10
Let’s knock off the protective services talk. Their child is fed, clothed, sheltered, and loved in their own weird way. Don’t confuse them being idiots with them being abusive parents. Let’s stick to reporting them to Universal and Busch Gardens, haha.

Reactions: 49
Yeah I think CPS talk is overkill.

I actually think Tim is more attentive than most parents. If anyone is guilty of mere ignorant neglect it’s Jenn. She’s too consumed with herself

there is definitely no serious abuse here. They are just Morons and dildos

Reactions: 23
A CPS worker would definitely make note of their messy home and address the dangers looking at outlets and hazards. Go through their kitchen looking for food options they have for him too. They would address the videos. And possibly a couple of surprise inspections of the home to follow up. That’s only if they are called (I use to work there many moons ago as support staff for the social workers) easy to get into the gated community. I won’t watch the video, hopefully enough people watching it will be turned off by their behavior now to start opening up their eyes. They are both evil in my eyes and need help in parenting. I’d rather they seek assistance than do damage to that poor baby. I’ve seen the damage that can happen even if accidental.
You can access parenting skills from a ten minute video?Really?

As much as I DETEST watching Tim manhandle Jackson...

he is definitely the ONLY parent in this tit-uation

it’s clear that he is doing EVERYTHING. I have a theory and feel free to correct or discuss

Tim wanted a baby/family and said to Jenn, “look damnit, I know you aren’t infertile and I want a family. If you aren’t going to give me one we are done”

Jenn wasn’t ready to hop off the gravy train so she plopped out the miracle child.

Now, Tim is doing EVERYTHING except whipping out a tit to feed because he physically can’t

and then JennBo says “I want another baby” because Jackson is becoming less dependent on her udders and she might actually have to start pitching in more

Tim is UDDERLY depressed and terrified of this prospect because he is already doing everything

Tim is no prize but damn Jenn is the WORST
Yes 100% they always said Tim was the one heartbroken they couldn’t have a baby. Jen was sad she could not give Tim the thing he wanted most when they weren’t able to conceive. After all the apps they used... 😆 I don’t think she wanted to be a mom. But this is her only life option now.

Reactions: 9
They seem to me to be adequate .Maybe not perfect but who is except in their own head?
I’ve witnessed REAL abuse and neglect (longtime babysitter and befriender of real weirdos)

they for sure aren’t perfect, no one is. However Jackson is fed, clothed, clean, and seems to be happy.

is the way he’s fed weird and stunting his fine motor skills? Yes. But he’s fed

Reactions: 12
I have never felt this was an abusive situation. I just think they can be idiotd and self centered on things.I agree Tim seems to be the most attentive as far as carrying out the feeding, bathing etc. I feel like Jenn took over the channel so shes more wrapped up in that and just let's Tim do everything and he looks worn out.

I still think the only agency the two should be reported to is the IRS, and even then I think they've covered their ground enough to not be in any realistic trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still think the only agency the two should be reported to is the IRS, and even then I think they've covered their ground enough to not be in any realistic trouble
👏

Then again, all of these travel vloggers should be scrutinized more closely. There is a huge difference between a self-employed person writing off the cost of their materials and expenses, reporting their payments by clients, verses what all these jerks are doing, traveling for entertainment, buying cars, eating out at every turn, not to mention all the freebies.

I'm sure it would be a treasure trove of finds for the IRS person willing to dig.

Reactions: 11
I’ve witnessed REAL abuse and neglect (longtime babysitter and befriender of real weirdos)

they for sure aren’t perfect, no one is. However Jackson is fed, clothed, clean, and seems to be happy.

is the way he’s fed weird and stunting his fine motor skills? Yes. But he’s fed
I have seen it too and this doesnt even compare. Exploiting your child for views and money I dont like that. Now days I dont think it's safe as you can see how many people go crazy over him. Down the road I'd be scared to ever let him out of my sight and that's not fair to him either. There are just too many weirdos out there.

Reactions: 6
And the FAA for flying the drone at the beach a few months ago. Totally agree calling CPS is uncalled for.

Reactions: 9
👏

Then again, all of these travel vloggers should be scrutinized more closely. There is a huge difference between a self-employed person writing off the cost of their materials and expenses, reporting their payments by clients, verses what all these jerks are doing, traveling for entertainment, buying cars, eating out at every turn, not to mention all the freebies.

I'm sure it would be a treasure trove of finds for the IRS person willing to dig.
Dev...the bleeping asshole...needs to be first up for investigation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Tim wanted a baby/family and said to Jenn, “look damnit, I know you aren’t infertile and I want a family. If you aren’t going to give me one we are done”
Someone said the timing lines up with them going on the Disney cruise. I think it was a total accident. I wish a body language expert would chime in on their relationship. Their seems to be some underlying nuance that seems totally wrong to me but I can't quite figure it out. Of course we only see what they want us to see even the parts Jennbo leaves in to purposely make Timbo look bad.

Reactions: 7
Someone said the timing lines up with them going on the Disney cruise. I think it was a total accident. I wish a body language expert would chime in our their relationship. Their seems to be some underlying nuance that seems totally wrong to me but I can't quite figure it out. Of course we only see what they want us to see even the parts Jennbo leaves in to purposely make Timbo look bad.
am I wrong didn’t they announce the pregnancy very shortly after the cruise? Wouldn’t that be too soon?

I don’t know I’m terrible with timelines though.

Tim’s body language SCREAMS...unhappy man stuck in a terrible marriage

I agree on the CPS thing- leave it. I really think Tim is just trying his best but I think someone(cough Jenn) wants things done her way with Jackson and he gets pod because he does everything. I think there is abuse going on in that house-emotional and verbal by Jenn. I think if Tim took Jackson away the problem would be solved

Reactions: 6
I agree on the CPS thing- leave it. I really think Tim is just trying his best but I think someone(cough Jenn) wants things done her way with Jackson and he gets pod because he does everything. I think there is abuse going on in that house-emotional and verbal by Jenn. I think if Tim took Jackson away the problem would be solved
Absolutely, the abuse is coming from Jenn directed at Tim. Tim is not completely innocent though as he's aware of and supports her behavior.

Add in that business relationships between couples usually end up with one partner pulling all the weight and being bitter toward the other.
I'm not sure what's going on here with Tim and Jenn, but as someone here stated before, Jenn is trying to play it as though she is the one doing all the work for the "company". What she doesn't see is that between her and Tim, she can be easilly replaced and the channel will continue on just as well, maybe better. Tim cannot be replaced.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.