The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEY ARE GOING ON ANOTHER GOD DAMN STAYCATION!

Jenn teases they've never stayed at this resort, but they toured it.

Where will their Staycation be? Disney? Universal?
She said in the live stream that they have a Universal stay planned, so this must be it.

Reactions: 4
Tim tells us Jack$on REFUSED TO TAKE A NAP

To quote Jenn "DEFIANT!"
They can’t really be shocked that he’s refusing a nap. I haven’t watched a lot of their videos but I think recently they said he takes three naps a day. Obviously he’s going to refuse! He shouldn’t be napping the same amount of time as a 3 month old.

She said in the live stream that they have a Universal stay planned, so this must be it.
Isn't Uni literally right down the street from where they live?
My bet: Endless Summer resort. Because they're more than likely not being hosted and Tim is cheap. Let's see how I do.
Other bets?

Reactions: 2
Isn't Uni literally right down the street from where they live?
My bet: Endless Summer resort. Because they're more than likely not being hosted and Tim is cheap. Let's see how I do.
Other bets?
I can see Cabana Bay.....but honestly I think they will splurge and stay at the Royal Pacific or Portofino.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal for a 13 month old to be in an activity chair? It doesn't look like he fits in that any more

Is it normal for a 13 month old to be in an activity chair? It doesn't look like he fits in that any more
No it’s really not. They’re designed for babies that can’t walk or crawl. They just want to keep him imprisoned because they’re a pair of lazy arseholes that can’t even be bothered to watch their own child.

Reactions: 8
At like 6:18 TIm forcefully tries to shove the banana into Jack$ons mouth.

View attachment 407806

Tim's face says it all.
Wow, this is so sad! The way he manipulated his little arm right before giving him this look. :( To me, that was borderline abuse! Or at least that's how abusers begin. Losing their patience about simple things. And this is on camera, imagine behind closed doors. So sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow, this is so sad! The way he manipulated his little arm right before giving him this look. :( To me, that was borderline abuse! Or at least that's how abusers begin. Losing their patience about simple things. And this is on camera, imagine behind closed doors. So sad.
100%. Normal parents do not grab their children’s arms like that. Jackson is a human being, not a bleeping doll and Tim has no right whatsoever to grab at his arms like that to try and manipulate them. It’s totally out of order and it seems very passive aggressive. He never has any patience with Jackson, even when he was a small baby he was moving his arms for him to get him to pick up things instead of letting Jackson learn.

I have seen “influencers” and “YouTubers” make mistakes with their kids before, but no one is perfect and it’s mainly small insignificant stuff, but these two do so much wrong and very little right. I’ve never seen anything like it from a youtuber. They need to get their heads out of their camera and into a child development book.

That really pissed me off. Tough guy manhandling a little baby who, like just about every other baby, reached his limit and wasn't hungry anymore. At 6:28, Tim pushed the banana back into baby J's hand with his right hand while firmly holding onto J's arm with his left hand. Such a friggin control freak and brute.

I can see Cabana Bay.....but honestly I think they will splurge and stay at the Royal Pacific or Portofino.
Yeah, I'd put my money on the ones you mentioned.

I'd be surprised if it was Endless Summer. That's SO beneath them at this point. 🤣

100%. Normal parents do not grab their children’s arms like that. Jackson is a human being, not a bleeping doll and Tim has no right whatsoever to grab at his arms like that to try and manipulate them. It’s totally out of order and it seems very passive aggressive. He never has any patience with Jackson, even when he was a small baby he was moving his arms for him to get him to pick up things instead of letting Jackson learn.

I have seen “influencers” and “YouTubers” make mistakes with their kids before, but no one is perfect and it’s mainly small insignificant stuff, but these two do so much wrong and very little right. I’ve never seen anything like it from a youtuber. They need to get their heads out of their camera and into a child development book.
I agree. We all make mistakes as parents, but this is very passive aggressive and like you mention it's not the first time. It's over and over again, especially from Tim. Poor kid!

One time our son's elbow was dislocated as a toddler and we think it was one of use trying to grab him off the floor by his arm while we were all playing around the house. Thankfully, we got it back in place and got him to the doctor to get it checked, but as new parents it was scary. That was just playing. I can only imagine what could happen if someone intentionally manipulates a kids arm like Tim does with anger.

Since they like to read here:
1. You can have dedicated old clothes he can wear while eating and let them get messy at least at home
2. They sell some kind of plastic rug you can put on the floor under the eating chair that is easy to clean and protects your floor
3. Model behavior, eat using a fork in front of him and make it like a game taking turns to eat and celebrate when he does use it
4. He will get better with practice
5. Above all, BE PATIENT and not lazy!

Reactions: 10
HUH? "Struggling"? And I wouldn't say filming themselves feeding a banana to their kid is "work." :rolleyes:

Teresa Cusidor
46 minutes ago
Oh boy Tim and Jenn, I can feel the stress through the screen. Still so glad to see you guys working, struggling, breathing, and relaxing. Makes ME feel so human 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. We all make mistakes as parents, but this is very passive aggressive and like you mention it's not the first time. It's over and over again, especially from Tim. Poor kid!

One time our son's elbow was dislocated as a toddler and we think it was one of use trying to grab him off the floor by his arm while we were all playing around the house. Thankfully, we got it back in place and got him to the doctor to get it checked, but as new parents it was scary. That was just playing. I can only imagine what could happen if someone intentionally manipulates a kids arm like Tim does with anger.

Since they like to read here:
1. You can have dedicated old clothes he can wear while eating and let them get messy at least at home
2. They sell some kind of plastic rug you can put on the floor under the eating chair that is easy to clean and protects your floor
3. Model behavior, eat using a fork in front of him and make it like a game taking turns to eat and celebrate when he does use it
4. He will get better with practice
5. Above all, BE PATIENT and not lazy!
Exactly. I used to work in a nursery and we were trained never to hold a child’s wrist, always their hand, as you can dislocate their elbow or fracture their wrist.

Jackson is really getting to the stage now where he will test boundaries and push buttons to get a reaction and I’m actually concerned how they’re going to handle it. They can test the patience of a saint around the age of 18 months-2 years+ as you and all parents will know.
The things that Tim is getting frustrated over currently are things that most people wouldn’t bat an eyelid at. It’s concerning.

Reactions: 11
I am going to go with Hard Rock or Portofino for this next one. No way they will do a moderate or value one at Universal either.

And an uncrustable? I would never feed that to a 14 month old. Those things are thick with PB.

Reactions: 7
The wine cork shadow box makes an appearance in the latest home vlog. For non-drinkers, it sure is filling up fast. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I am going to go with Hard Rock or Portofino for this next one. No way they will do a moderate or value one at Universal either.

And an uncrustable? I would never feed that to a 14 month old. Those things are thick with PB.
I was just coming to say this! I’ve never had one, but I’d assume those uncrustables have big globs of PB, which is a choking hazard. How difficult is it to get bread, a jar of pb and some jam? 2 of the 3 last a long time.
Also, the way Dim manhandled Jack$on’s arm makes me equally furious and sad. He’s just as much a bleeping asshole as her.

I think I’m going to have to skip this video. I can’t watch someone being rough on a toddler. I don’t get it. Isn’t there so many wonderful resources for parents like forums and books. I get that $20 on a parenting book is too “expensive”, but that’s what the library is for! Orange County has a large library system and it’s free!

Reactions: 9
1st time posting, but been a regular reader of this thread (and GG) for about a year. (Do I get a milestone birthday celebration come April?)

Today's vlog has made me want to comment without being deleted. Tim grabbed Jack$on's arm, and then tried to force him to eat the banana, when he was clearly gesturing that he was full.

F*cking twats, I've reported the video. If you are going vlog every moment of his life, don't show Tim manhandling your child. Anyone could have seen the look on his face that he didn't want the banana. Neither Jenn or Tim thought what they were doing, and Jenn thought it should be added to the vlog.

F*cking Twats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.