The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain Jackson's nap schedule to me?
My son is still taking 2 naps a day (like I think Jackson is), so this interests me.
It seems like in these videos that he gets up, eats breakfast, and then naps? What the heck? What time is he getting up and then going down again?
Being that he's not a newborn, he should be up for a few hours prior to the nap.

Reactions: 3
he’s definitely not a scholar...look we can’t all be geniuses BUT his arrogance is what makes him intolerable.

he refuses to be corrected or learn from his mistakes. Instead he gets aggressive and condescending.

he honestly pisses me off more than the Slackers...and THAT is saying something 🤣🤣🤣
Yes. He will literally say, “I know I’m about to say this word wrong so don’t tell me in the comments.” Like, what?? Just say it right. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t watch all of his videos but I have noticed Bianca has been in all of them for weeks - she was even pulling a Jenn and doing some of the video/narration in one.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand spending all that money on a fancy room and spending your time at the Parks. I’d be enjoying all the things the resort had to offer.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain Jackson's nap schedule to me?
My son is still taking 2 naps a day (like I think Jackson is), so this interests me.
It seems like in these videos that he gets up, eats breakfast, and then naps? What the heck? What time is he getting up and then going down again?
Being that he's not a newborn, he should be up for a few hours prior to the nap.
Keep in mind Jenn doesn’t get up until like 11am....gotta get those 12 hours...so Timbo and Jackpot up likely by 7 or so. Assume Tim feeds him earlier and if he has a snack/2nd breakfast at 11(just like mom and dad!) its pretty much time for a nap time after that. That said, it’s gotta be time to move to one nap a day?.....pretty sure our kids were to one nap by that age, at least the 2nd and 3rd one were b/c there was tit to do in the morning and nap time was after lunch.

Reactions: 9
Keep in mind Jenn doesn’t get up until like 11am....gotta get those 12 hours...so Timbo and Jackpot up likely by 7 or so. Assume Tim feeds him earlier and if he has a snack/2nd breakfast at 11(just like mom and dad!) its pretty much time for a nap time after that. That said, it’s gotta be time to move to one nap a day?.....pretty sure our kids were to one nap by that age, at least the 2nd and 3rd one were b/c there was tit to do in the morning and nap time was after lunch.
I can’t believe Tim let’s Jenn get away with the sleep schedule of a college student.

witch get out of bed, get off your ass, take care of your child, and CLEAN YO DAMN HOUSE.

Reactions: 11
I 100% agree. I appreciated the strict height requirements (especially because we live here). I was excited when our dude was tall enough. There is NO reason that Tim and Jenn should be pushing it...just wait until he’s fully meeting the height requirements. They bleeping LIVE HERE what is the rush?!
Clicks and views my friend. Clicks and views. Oh and comments....

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Tim let’s Jenn get away with the sleep schedule of a college student.

witch get out of bed, get off your ass, take care of your child, and CLEAN YO DAMN HOUSE.
I know. It's amazing that she seems to do so little when it comes to caring for her own child. As if he's a doll and, since birthing him and breastfeeding, it's now Tim's job to do absolutely everything else...while she sleeps... and stuffs her face...and films...and edits.

I don't know what's more strange. The fact that she is this way or the fact that they blatantly show it on video, not just once but always. It's always Tim (love him or hate him) caring for Jackson's basics (i.e. bathing, diaper changes, feeding, etc).

However, SHE could be doing these things if she actually let Tim go off on his own to the parks and film and SHE spent time alone with her son, caring for him as a SAHM. She very lucky she has the luxury of being one without having to worry about money or another "real" job or anything of the sort, yet she insists on not missing out on HER fun while her son suffers - and it will become more apparent to them that going to a theme park with a toddler every day is NOT "normal" as he gets more vocal into his 2s and 3s.

And re: everyone's talks about his schedule. I can't even believe he even HAS a schedule (of ANY kind) when he sleeps more in a damn hotel room than his own home. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12

sleep like a college student, eat like a college student....and as much as they’ll deny it, drink and smoke like a college student. But what do you expect from two people who if they didn’t hit the youtube lottery would be living in a trailer park.

Surprising how lazy Jenn is....her sister sure knows how to hustle to make $$$$$.

Reactions: 13
- and it will become more apparent to them that going to a theme park with a toddler every day is NOT "normal" as he gets more vocal into his 2s and 3s.
I had an interesting thought. They take him to the theme park all the time, I don’t see that changing as he gets older. What happens when he starts preK or kindergarten and doesn’t want to go bc he’s so used to going to Disney every damn day? The tantrums they will get.

My son transitioned to 1 nap at 15 months bc he was ready. The morning nap was running too close to the second nap. It made more sense to keep him up a little later each day til he reached noon. He can’t sleep past 3pm or he won’t sleep at night. He didn’t have a hard and fast schedule more of a routine. These 2 dum dums can’t even open an app to answer a question before driving somewhere. No way in hell they have a routine for him.

I’ve said it before, when she was pregnant, you alter your life to THEM. They didn’t ask to be here. You do everything you can as a parent to make sure they’re safe, healthy, happy and comfortable. If that means you don’t get to sleep, shower or eat a hot meal then that’s what it takes. You just give, and give unconditionally, without the expectation of receiving anything in return. Will you eventually get little rewards: a smile, a giggle, a kiss or hug? Yes, but you don’t do it bc you expect them. Jenn is incapable of that kind of giving or love.

Reactions: 10
110B3517-07BC-4EB3-8D51-FC5C85CC7D20.jpeg
They constantly say how happy Jackpot looks on rides and how much he loves them. Yes, you two. This is the face of pure bliss. Retracted lips as if he looks like he feels sick and everything. Shouldn’t have been allowed on this ride by not making the height requirement in the first place. Freaking pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Looks like momokoblue is the spokesman tonight 🙄
Oh, geeze, he/she is such a know-it-all, answering questions directed at T/J in a tone that suggests they are directly dialed in to Tim/Jen and what they are thinking. Sometimes I think momokoblue and Ellen are one in the same.

Reactions: 6
I always have so much I want to say to momokublue, but I get banned before I can. Whoever is behind that screen name is is 1000 times worse than Ellen.
Yeah, true. Momokoblue is Ellen on steroids. And they have been around a lot longer than her.

Reactions: 1
Wait, what? So they stay in the Deluxe places because they are safer and more fun than regular hotel rooms? Who knew!! Can't wait for them to have the vaccine so we can get a tour of their Pop Century room!

Idiots!

Molly Martin4 hours ago
I was wondering if you guys can do a staycation at Disney in a regular hotel room and not a vacation club room.

Matt Potts3 hours ago
What fun would that be?

momokoblue3 hours ago (edited)
They are staying at dvc rooms because they can keep to themselves in a safer environment. I'm sure after they get vaccines they will be able to do more standard room stays.

We ALL wonder this Jason!!

Jason Allen4 hours ago
I wonder how Jackson will adjust to the real world having grown up in Disney World?

Poor, stupid Toni, about to get yourself shadowbanned.

Toni Stacy6 hours ago (edited)
Jenn when riding the skyliner you were resting your hand on the seat back and then touching your face multiple times. Please be careful with that! Stay healthy and safe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.