The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time for another TimSlacker thread.

This time the thread title comes from @MustLoveGoats

Jenn has been experiencing an insane manic high in wanting to get tit done, meanwhile Tim is a walking corpse who is beyond dead behind his eyes.

What will she demand Tim to do next time? We can't wait to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great title. You know if they had any real friends they would do an intervention For them, letting them know that their videos are going downhill, and are showing Jenn in a very bad light. Like have a sit down and make them actually watch the video and point out her ramblings, her obvious manic behavior. She goes to a nice hotel and now wants the house to resemble the hotel rooms. Tim looks so unhappy with her. But I guess their friends enjoy watching this train wreck. I’m enjoying it too. Except for the poor kiddo. She really does seem off balance.

Reactions: 10
Great title. You know if they had any real friends they would do an intervention For them, letting them know that their videos are going downhill, and are showing Jenn in a very bad light. Like have a sit down and make them actually watch the video and point out her ramblings, her obvious manic behavior. She goes to a nice hotel and now wants the house to resemble the hotel rooms. Tim looks so unhappy with her. But I guess their friends enjoy watching this train wreck. I’m enjoying it too. Except for the poor kiddo. She really does seem off balance.
Key to this statement is real friends.

They have none because how else can Jenn continue to manipulate Tim.

If they had real friends Jenn wouldn’t be able to control Tim

Which is why she has spent the past 10 years isolating him from friends and family.

Reactions: 4
Congrats on the thread title @MustLoveGoats ! It's one of the best.

Key to this statement is real friends.

They have none because how else can Jenn continue to manipulate Tim.

If they had real friends Jenn wouldn’t be able to control Tim

Which is why she has spent the past 10 years isolating him from friends and family.
Yes. It is one of the traits of abusers. They talk down the family, refuse to see them, making all kinds of excuses. In reality they just don't want to be called out on their tit or for the spouse to get the courage to do something about it.

Reactions: 7
Congrats on the thread title @MustLoveGoats ! It's one of the best.

Yes. It is one of the traits of abusers. They talk down the family, refuse to see them, making all kinds of excuses. In reality they just don't want to be called out on their tit or for the spouse to get the courage to do something about it.
I’m honestly giddy and looking forward to more astute observations by all of us this month. 👍🏻

What happened to cooking for yourselves? You have a baby who can eat what you do and leftovers would be your friend. Put something in a crockpot, buy a rotisserie chicken, do something ! Clealy the meal kit is for 2 and these two dumpster fires sure aren't giving BJ any of their food.

Reactions: 9
Jenn doesn’t do honesty. Speaking of friends- where have Nicole & Jim been lately?

Anyone that calls them out are just jealous haters, I mean look at how much praise they get from their stalking fan club anyone getting praise like that can’t be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I graduated from college in 2019, work, and still do more home cooking each week than the two of them have really ever done. It's pretty embarrassing to see them rely on meal kits as much as they do.

Reactions: 2
I graduated from college in 2019, work, and still do more home cooking each week than the two of them have really ever done. It's pretty embarrassing to see them rely on meal kits as much as they do.
Exactly!

Normal families eat home most of the time. Meal kits are a relatively new invention to make money off of the incompetent.
Even the elderly and disabled for the most part do not use the kits as they're severely overpriced for what is in them.

Reactions: 1
Trackholes are going LIVE today, around 3ish. Should be fun! They hope to see us there.........

I follow this family on TikTok that have a little one that just had her first birthday, so 2 months younger than Jacky boy. The baby has cancer and the family is all over the place, in and out of hospitals, moving across the country....and yet, the mother cooks REAL food, even shows us the recipes. She can somehow, while dad is out working a job on the daily, manage her one child WITH CANCER and still cook real damn food!

Exactly!

Normal families eat home most of the time. Meal kits are a relatively new invention to make money off of the incompetent.
Even the elderly and disabled for the most part do not use the kits as they're severely overpriced for what is in them.
I have used the kits many times. Gotten some really good recipes from them in fact. But I did them all on some sort of discount. I have two kids, work two jobs 7 days a week, while my husband also works more than full time and somehow we make all of our meals at home. AND I spend just as much time in the parks as these two idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly!

Hey... not all of us who have used them are incompetent ;)

I'm 44 and have been cooking since I was a little girl. I'm not a novice in the kitchen by ANY means but, as I referenced on the other thread, I used the meal kits a few months before the pandemic, and then right as the pandemic was starting.

I was working 12-hour days at my job, 6 days a week, and was exhausted by the time 8 p.m. rolled around to make dinner.

They really helped out during that super busy time period I was experiencing. :)
(and you'd be surprised to know all the kinds of people who use meal kits)

(now, the Trackers on the other hand...)

I have used the kits many times. Gotten some really good recipes from them in fact. But I did them all on some sort of discount. I have two kids, work two jobs 7 days a week, while my husband also works more than full time and somehow we make all of our meals at home. AND I spend just as much time in the parks as these two idiots.
Exactly. The key is to never pay full price. That's why I referenced so many earlier. You toggle from company to company and you can get some massive discounts. Then if you end one company, they'll likely send you a sweet offer to start up again. You do that for a few weeks and then stop. You also don't have to get every week (as I know you know); you can skip weeks or whatever and your discount would still apply as long as you had weeks left to use. I NEVER paid full price.

Hey... not all of us who have used them are incompetent ;)

I'm 44 and have been cooking since I was a little girl. I'm not a novice in the kitchen by ANY means but, as I referenced on the other thread, I used the meal kits a few months before the pandemic, and then right as the pandemic was starting.

I was working 12-hour days at my job, 6 days a week, and was exhausted by the time 8 p.m. rolled around to make dinner.

They really helped out during that super busy time period I was experiencing. :)
(and you'd be surprised to know all the kinds of people who use meal kits)

(now, the Trackers on the other hand...)

I hear you. I overgeneralized about the meal kits and I apologize. I did not mean to bring anyone down.

What I'm saying, and didn't want to elaborate on, is that meal kits were not around until recently. They're a byproduct of us being overpopulated and people scrambling to find a niche in which they can make a buck. Someone discovered that our shipping materials and methods have improved to the point that fresh food can be shipped. It's still fresher to go buy it ourselves and where I live it's less than a 6 minute drive to 4 different grocery stores.

The trackers are being lazy by using the service. They have no valid reason why they cannot grocery shop for pickup or delivery even if they don't want to step foot in a store during the pandemic. Do we ever see them re-use recipes or tailor them to their own taste on a second go-round? I don't think we do.

Side note, Recipe cards and subscriptions were always for sale on commercials when I was growing up, it's not a new idea, just new to include fresh ingredients with the instructions.

I have to admit I'd be tempted to try hello fresh or another service if I was a single mom to 2 kids and was off working 11+ hours/day again. Instead I used to call in a pizza pickup once a week and just swing by to pick it up on the way home (hardly healthy, but it was sustenance). Shopping on Saturdays or 8pm on summer weeknights, Vacuuming every morning (we had a flea situation thanks to a sleepover, ugh) and laundry on the weekends. I was also tempted to try a maid service to keep the house clean, but we make time for what we need to do.

No hate & again, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
I hear you. I overgeneralized about the meal kits and I apologize. I did not mean to bring anyone down.

What I'm saying, and didn't want to elaborate on, is that meal kits were not around until recently. They're a byproduct of us being overpopulated and people scrambling to find a niche in which they can make a buck. Someone discovered that our shipping materials and methods have improved to the point that fresh food can be shipped. It's still fresher to go buy it ourselves and where I live it's less than a 6 minute drive to 4 different grocery stores.

Side note, Recipe cards and subscriptions were always for sale on commercials when I was growing up, it's not a new idea, just new to include fresh ingredients with the instructions.

I have to admit I'd be tempted to try hello fresh or another service if I was a single mom to 2 kids and was off working 11+ hours/day again. Instead I used to call in a pizza pickup once a week and just swing by to pick it up on the way home (hardly healthy, but it was sustenance). I was also tempted to try a maid service to keep the house clean, but we make time for what we need to do.

No hate & again, I'm sorry.
Oh no, apology necessary! :)

I do remember those recipe cards / subs! My grandmother had one she compiled - a HUGE three-ring binder with all kinds of dessert, breads, etc. recipes - that she'd send away for so many at a time. They were pretty nice too. Nice heavy cardstock; got many good recipes out of it.

Trust me, I have literally like 100+ cookbooks and used to actually run a food blog / website for a friend, so I'm not a novice. It's like my hobby LOL. I love to be challenged in the kitchen and sub to way too many fellow food bloggers out there.

But those meal kits really came in handy! And often really did teach me a new trick or too. I have to hand it to them, I really never had an outright bad recipe. Honestly, some of the ingredients I got in Hello Fresh and Purple Carrot, especially, were super fresh. I was so surprised. And the companies they partner with on ingredients are high quality and well-known brands.

I'd definitely recommend Hello Fresh to try if you can get a good deal. Heck, I just got a postcard in the mail trying to lure me back with 65% off my next box. (yes - 65%!) And customer service for all of the meal kits was OUTSTANDING, I must stay.

That's why it's SO mind boggling for me that it seems like Jenn complains about EVERY single meal they get!

Either something was missing, something was rotten, something *should* have been something else. I call bullshit on all of that. Sure, 2-3x over the course of MONTHS it happened to me but if it's THAT bad, why are you still buying the service, you idiots???? OR go with a different company!

Which answers my own question. It's not that bad. It's just typical Jenn drama. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why they think podcasts are the answer to the channel stagnation. The first podcast has 50k views and the latest only has 13k. They'd be better off just going live and forgetting to turn off the superchats.

I'm not sure why they think podcasts are the answer to the channel stagnation. The first podcast has 50k views and the latest only has 13k. They'd be better off just going live and forgetting to turn off the superchats.
Jenn should just do Live Muckbang Videos with Super Chat On.

She would make a killing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Jenn should just do Live Muckbang Videos with Super Chat On.

She would make a killing.
They would make a killing if they did Super Chats. The ResortTV1 crew does and they really are no where near as popular as the Trackers. They work once a week! The Tracksters could make just as much money and work a lot less.

Reactions: 1
Wow I just went to their channel to see if they started the live and even in the thumbnail of yesterday's video Tim does not look good. Was he sick? He looks exhausted and he's not even smiling. He honestly looks like someone on public transit trying not to throw up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.