The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #10: And Now It's Time for Jenn to Stay the F#$k Home and Be a MOM

Reactions: 27
The Tim Tracker #10: And Now It's Time for Jenn to Stay the F#$k Home and Be a MOM
You nailed it!

I still like “REAL” Mom cause she hasn’t been one in a long time. Jackson’s happiness, growth and development aren’t a top priority...food is.

Reactions: 4
Surprising how lazy Jenn is....her sister sure knows how to hustle to make $$$$$.
Her sister who showed two $500 Western Union payments (Or maybe it was a duplicate?) received on her Insta story. Wonder how much "hustle" she did for that? LMAO.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
DisneyFoodBlog (DFB) just posted:
“It’s been over one year since the coronavirus pandemic hit America, and now a new variant of the COVID-19 has arrived in Florida’s Orange County.

The UK variant of COVID-19, which is said to be more contagious than other strains, was found in two people visiting Orange County, where Orlando and Walt Disney World are, from Broward and Seminole counties, according to WKMG-TV. Overall, 92 cases of the COVID-19 variant are in the Sunshine State.”

Yes, T&J, it’s been so wise to drag Jackson all over the place during this pandemic. While you touched everything and then your faces. Meanwhile stuffing yourselves with sugar and carbs like there is no tomorrow.
Bingo! It's all about the money. Their entire "value system" crumbles when it's put to any real test. Not only do they put themselves and others at risk but they put their child at risk daily. All under the guise of "whatever the excuse du jour" is. They have become complacent in the effort they put into their content and frankly demonstrate a daily lack of any real discipline with anything they try to do. I'm not going to lie, I used to really enjoy this channel, but now it's all about eating on camera and documenting their baby. Nothing about anything they do now is similar to what originally made the channel fascinating. Shame really.

Reactions: 5
Bingo! It's all about the money. Their entire "value system" crumbles when it's put to any real test. Not only do they put themselves and others at risk but they put their child at risk daily. All under the guise of "whatever the excuse du jour" is. They have become complacent in the effort they put into their content and frankly demonstrate a daily lack of any real discipline with anything they try to do. I'm not going to lie, I used to really enjoy this channel, but now it's all about eating on camera and documenting their baby. Nothing about anything they do now is similar to what originally made the channel fascinating. Shame really.
I love when the stans defend them when someone points out their going to the parks all the time during the pandemic or staying at yet another resort. The stans always go "bUt ThIs iS tHeIr jObbbbbbb"

Uh. Their "job?"

Last time I checked, they weren't Samantha Brown working for the Travel Channel.

They're two yokels who created their own lifestyle. They could create whatever JOB they want.

Right now, the "job" they want is flexing and - for Jenn, doing everything in her power to not have to stay home.

Reactions: 13
The irony is all the rooms are the same size regardless, it's usually down to decor, how many sinks, hotel amenitites, and really proximaty to parks that determine their price.

I've always gathered Jenn prefers the deluxe resorts because they have the air of exclusivity compared to the cheaper sites. not because their are less people, it's more.. better dressed people, and specifically as they wouldn't admit to it again... nothing from the ghetto.

Everything is material status really to Jenn, from the brands they wear, to the cost of the home and car, to the afluent neighbours they have.. which is ironic as I suspect her neighbours are probably disgusted at having her live next door to them..
It is all about the material things for her. Real wealth does not flaunt, flex or like they do.

I love when the stans defend them when someone points out their going to the parks all the time during the pandemic or staying at yet another resort. The stans always go "bUt ThIs iS tHeIr jObbbbbbb"

Uh. Their "job?"

Last time I checked, they weren't Samantha Brown working for the Travel Channel.

They're two yokels who created their own lifestyle. They could create whatever JOB they want.

Right now, the "job" they want is flexing and - for Jenn, doing everything in her power to not have to stay home.
I thought their job was to show the parks, not show their kid growing up. They don't "deserve" anything for making videos. Staying at resorts is just lazy content.

Her sister who showed two $500 Western Union payments (Or maybe it was a duplicate?) received on her Insta story. Wonder how much "hustle" she did for that? LMAO.
$500 or $1000 more then Dairy Queen has made this year. Girl probably makes more in a 3 minute dance then Jenn would be capable of making in a year.

I like yours. Would make one small change..............................The Tim Tracker #10: Buddy, Do you Looooooove it?

That's pretty much the active thread title over on Gossip Guru. Even saying Tattle Life on that site gets you banned I think. Whoever is running it has gotten too much of a power trip going IMHO.

Reactions: 6
That's pretty much the active thread title over on Gossip Guru. Even saying Tattle Life on that site gets you banned I think. Whoever is running it has gotten too much of a power trip going IMHO.
The Slackers already have me banned on their Channel. I may go over there and see if I can get banned also.

• Haha
Oh wow, I didn't realize.

How about "The Tim Tracker #10: Adventures Of The Dairy Queen And The Burger King"

Reactions: 7
DisneyFoodBlog (DFB) just posted:
“It’s been over one year since the coronavirus pandemic hit America, and now a new variant of the COVID-19 has arrived in Florida’s Orange County.

The UK variant of COVID-19, which is said to be more contagious than other strains, was found in two people visiting Orange County, where Orlando and Walt Disney World are, from Broward and Seminole counties, according to WKMG-TV. Overall, 92 cases of the COVID-19 variant are in the Sunshine State.”

Yes, T&J, it’s been so wise to drag Jackson all over the place during this pandemic. While you touched everything and then your faces. Meanwhile stuffing yourselves with sugar and carbs like there is no tomorrow.
This is what I’ve been saying for a bit, I would hate for Jackson to get it because Jenn refuses to stay home and Tim for how scared he is of the virus doesn’t stand up to her

Uh. Their "job?"

I haven’t seen anything with Samantha Brown in forever, I used to love watching her shows lol

This is what I’ve been saying for a bit, I would hate for Jackson to get it because Jenn refuses to stay home and Tim for how scared he is of the virus doesn’t stand up to her
There's not a lot of evidence of COVID affecting young children, however Jackson COULD EASILY CATCH IT and spread it to his parents. This is why they taking him out in public constantly is driving me batty - they act to fearful of catching the virus and made such an effort to show us just how safe they're being while ignoring the fact that Jackson could very easily spread it to them.

Reactions: 7
I still go over there for Michael Kay talk, but the tracker thread was dying when someone posted about tattle....haven’t looked back at those tim threads since

There's not a lot of evidence of COVID affecting young children, however Jackson COULD EASILY CATCH IT and spread it to his parents. This is why they taking him out in public constantly is driving me batty - they act to fearful of catching the virus and made such an effort to show us just how safe they're being while ignoring the fact that Jackson could very easily spread it to them.
You’re exactly right, I know of a couple of kids (one in kindergarten) in my area who have had it, and I know overall it seems like they aren’t at the highest risk, but why take the risk with your miracle baby when you don’t have to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.