The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way this is on disney property, they are so strict about masks..I saw someone recently pull their mask down to take a bite of food while walking and two CMs approached her to put it back on. There is just no way they would let them take masks off for a picture.
I think this is at Disney but long before the pandemic, Tim would not get that close to a stranger at the moment, especially without masks!

Reactions: 1
It's Day 2 of their Staycation at the Riviera and of course Timbo is the first one up because Jennbo needs 12 hours of sleep....he looks like tit.

We get staged footage of Tim waking up Jenn and Jackpot.

Tim tells us Jackpot did "okay" last night he woke up at 4:30 and he didn't fall back asleep until 6.

They got a bunch of food from Primo Piatta they got a Croque Madame, Jenn got the Primo Platter, and they got the Lemon and Blueberry Pancakes to share.

Tim wants to know how they got the pancakes so round....THEY USE A RING MOLD YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT.

They give Jack$on regular sized utensils which make me squirm.

Tim is wearing a shirt that says DA DA.

Tim complains that he asked for regular sausage and got Italian sausage.

JUMP CUT IT'S NOW 1PM AND JACKPOT HAD A NAP

WHY DO THEY WAKE HIM UP, FEED HIM, AND PUT HIM IMMEDIATELY TO SLEEP?

They are going out to Hollywood Studios...

They put distressed Levis on Jackpot....the kid dresses better than both his parents.

FUN FACT! TIM TELLS US THERE ARE TWO POOLS!!!!

FUN FACT MOST DELUXE RESORTS HAVE TWO POOLS!!!

Timbo got distracted by a Helicopter.

They can't wait until it's warmer so they can take Jackpot to the splash pad so they can film him and other little children without their permission.

HOLY tit THEY CUT OUT THE FOOTAGE OF JENN STRUGGLING GETTING INTO THE GONDOLA.

Little Buddy doesn't look happy to be there.

LOL they got stopped on the gondala.

Jenn legit seems afraid to be on the gondola...the fear in her voice sounds the same when she would have to put in a real effort in anything.

The more I watch Disney Vloggers, do they all pronounce the word "milk" as MELK?

They bring up the fact Jenn cannot push a stroller onto the gondola....I'm assuming her driving is just as bad.

They want to take Jack$on onto Alien Swirling Saucers.

Tim wants to see if they have the Valentine's Day Ears....

Tim is confused by the Lady Mermaid "Daddy, I Love Him" hat

Apparently Jen gets SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HER MICKEY DAD HAT.

Tim seems shocked that you can see Galaxy Edge through parts of the park you shouldn't be able to because of the trees having no leaves.

Jackpot looks absolutely unimpressed as Jenn carries him over to ASS.

LOL they have an issue with Jackpot measuring up the height marker, and Tim just sounds frustrated telling him TO STAND UP STRAIGHT

Tim says this isn't a 20 minute wait, as they are just speeding through the queue, and Jenn is like "OH YEAH I DIDN'T REALIZE NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE LINE."

Jenn takes her sweet ass time walking to the rocket.

Jackpot gets strapped in between Tim and Jenn and looks not impressed...he legitimately has no idea what the hell is going on. There is no joy or wonder in his face/eyes.

Jenn wants to know what the minimum height for Slinky Dog is.

We get footage of Jackpot "walking" around Toy Story Land.

Tim tells us they use the X Wing in Galaxy Edge in the Mandalorian.

Tim got distracted by Poe's X-Wing Helmet for $665.

For some reason they tell us they are up to Boarding Group 77 to give you an impression on how many boarding groups they go through.

They were going to get a snack at Baseline Taphouse, but don't because there are two many people in line.

Tim just realized they got rid of the truck near Indiana Jones which has been gone for other a month.

Tim wasn't aware they weren't doing the Stunt Show...

BE EASY ON THEM THEY AREN'T A DISNEY NEWS SITE!.

We get some more cavalcade footage.

They are now waiting in a line to look at Mickey's of Hollywood.

We get a bunch of random merchandise point and price. Jenn keeps handling merchandise with no intention of buying anything.

Jenn's wide ass dumper is nearly as wide as the stroller, which is pretty much as wide as the door opening on the Skyliner.

They get lunch at Primo again....Tim got the Spicy Italian Sammich....Jackpot is in the background demanding to be fed HE HAS NO FOOD IN FRONT OF HIM. Jenn said he already ate, but he appears to be quite hungry.

Jenn got the Nicoise Salad because she never gets to have SEAFOOD AT ALL! LIKE EVER!

We get random footage of them walking around the grounds....yadda yadda.

Dim seems shocked that they have towels down at the pool that you don't need to bring towels from your room down to the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
JUMP CUT IT'S NOW 1PM AND JACKPOT HAD A NAP

WHY DO THEY WAKE HIM UP, FEED HIM, AND PUT HIM IMMEDIATELY TO SLEEP?
That's super weird. He's 14 months now, right? Mine is almost 21 months but the schedule has been the same since 12 months; wake up around 7am, nap around 9:30am, lunch around 12, nap around 2:30 or 3, dinner around 5 or 5:30, bed around 6:30 or 7 (usually tired from not actually sleeping during 2nd nap). It feels like they havent moved Jackson to a toddler schedule and still treat him like a baby.

Reactions: 6
Ok wait...I know this isn’t a big deal but like in this shot he is clearly not tall enough.

I only say something because I remember cast members being extremely strict when we took our son...

I bet the slackers witch up a storm and the cast members are like omfg whatever
image.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That's super weird. He's 14 months now, right? Mine is almost 21 months but the schedule has been the same since 12 months; wake up around 7am, nap around 9:30am, lunch around 12, nap around 2:30 or 3, dinner around 5 or 5:30, bed around 6:30 or 7 (usually tired from not actually sleeping during 2nd nap). It feels like they havent moved Jackson to a toddler schedule and still treat him like a baby.
I don’t think the trackers have ever tried to get a routine down, they are more concerned with hotel stays and eating in theme parks than a normal wake/nap/lunch/nap/dinner/bed schedule for Jackson

Reactions: 11
Peggy...Peggy...Peggy...

don’t you know the slackers by now?? They aren’t buying tit...this is all some desperate ploy to win Disney back and it ain’t working

78A48206-FEE8-49A3-B6F7-D9CFB0817ADE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anybody know when/where it was confirmed they are no longer on Disney's media list? I keep seeing it mentioned. I assume it was their old video fuckup, right, or was there something else that did it?

Reactions: 4
Probably a nitpicky bit of snark but it always makes my eyes roll whenever these two yokels show how clueless they are about Disney characters/names/etc.

In the latest video, I laughed out loud when they passed by the firepit on the Riviera grounds and Tim is like "OH HYUK THIS IS BELLA NOTTE" playing over the speaker when it's the song Snow White sings to the animals lmao. It's like his dumbass brain hears something vaguely italian and attributes it to the one Italian song he knows. He didn't know who Charlotte's cat was (which is pretty obscure I'll give him that) in the Disney Cat/Dog merch but then in another recent video he didn't know who Little Brother from Mulan was.

It's painfully clear they're just overgrown buffoons monetizing the Disney scene. It's like Petey says, go easy on them it's not like this is their fulltime "job".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anybody know when/where it was confirmed they are no longer on Disney's media list? I keep seeing it mentioned. I assume it was their old video fuckup, right, or was there something else that did it?
There is no concrete proof but go watch other vloggers attend several recent Disney media events such as the Christmas merch event and the Trackers are nowhere to be seen. It likely has to do with the Florida Resident Edits video about the "gay contagious" and "urban party" videos the trackers wound up apologizing for.

Reactions: 7
That breakfast looked stone cold.

After 14 months you'd think Jen would get the hang of pushing a pushchair.

By the time the boy is old enough to enjoy the rides he will already be bored with them.

I am just catching up here and was highly disgusted by the bath portion of the video.. That poor kid.

I work in a field where sadly I gain more knowledge of predators on the internet, I am no expert by any stretch but I work side by side with those that are. That video will likely be posted and time stamped to the bath scene in a dark web forum of sickos. When people do find inappropriate pictures of children it isn't always what you may think, of course there are the VERY disturbing ones but sometimes they will be fully clothed, in family pictures, bath pictures that don't show everything. The internet is a scary place and props to the parents on here that say they don't post pictures of their kids online because you never know who is viewing them. The best place for kids photos are photo albums OR if you have to share them on a private social media account.

It is very very sad to see this child's privacy being trampled on, these parents should be making the RIGHT choices for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Probably a nitpicky bit of snark but it always makes my eyes roll whenever these two yokels show how clueless they are about Disney characters/names/etc.

In the latest video, I laughed out loud when they passed by the firepit on the Riviera grounds and Tim is like "OH HYUK THIS IS BELLA NOTTE" playing over the speaker when it's the song Snow White sings to the animals lmao. It's like his dumbass brain hears something vaguely italian and attributes it to the one Italian song he knows. He didn't know who Charlotte's cat was (which is pretty obscure I'll give him that) in the Disney Cat/Dog merch but then in another recent video he didn't know who Little Brother from Mulan was.

It's painfully clear they're just overgrown buffoons monetizing the Disney scene. It's like Petey says, go easy on them it's not like this is their fulltime "job".

One thing that has always bothered me is Tim filming the food festival menus, saying how good something sounds, then he orders it and starts to talk about what he THINKS it is. "Oh, I think that's _____ in there" or "oh wow, what is that?" like he didn't actually READ the menu. It tells you what all is in it.

Reactions: 3
99% of my issue with the Trackers is the cold food. I don’t know how they can stand it!
Exactly, in this latest vlog Jenn should have queued up for her coffee while Tim picked up breakfast or get coffee then hit I'm here on mobile order when they have it.

Reactions: 3
1. Seems pretty stupid to travel during a pandemic while you’re receiving treatment for cancer.

2. Why not be out EXPERIENCING the parks, instead of watching poorly edited videos in your hotel room from the idiot slackers?
DD790317-E83D-4F89-802C-27086ADD734A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
1. Seems pretty stupid to travel during a pandemic while you’re receiving treatment for cancer.

2. Why not be out EXPERIENCING the parks, instead of watching poorly edited videos in your hotel room from the idiot slackers?View attachment 414281
I watch a lot of Disney YouTube but I would have zero interest in watching while I am on property! What a waste of time.

Reactions: 14
One thing that has always bothered me is Tim filming the food festival menus, saying how good something sounds, then he orders it and starts to talk about what he THINKS it is. "Oh, I think that's _____ in there" or "oh wow, what is that?" like he didn't actually READ the menu. It tells you what all is in it.
Just because he could read the words, it doesn’t mean he can comprehend what those words actually mean.

Ok wait...I know this isn’t a big deal but like in this shot he is clearly not tall enough.

I only say something because I remember cast members being extremely strict when we took our son...

I bet the slackers witch up a storm and the cast members are like omfg whateverView attachment 414046
Rides have height requirements for a reason.
Tim and Jenn could care less. All they think about is their fun and entertainment. Not thinking about what the ride forces can do to Jackson’s immature body. It’s like Jenn madly spinning the tea cups. The forces messed with his vestibular system. He never should have been on that ride.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.