The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want his jacket to get dirty? Wow...My son was always dirty growing up. It's part of being a kid. I'm just like wow... I remember at his first birthday party he had cake everywhere. Even up his nose and somehow it got into his diaper. LOL! Jackets can be cleaned. Let the kid feed himself....
I really don’t blame them for feeding him when they’re out in the parks. I would probably do the same thing, especially with something like barbecue pork. I was hoping the next time we saw a home vlog though that we would see that he was doing some self-feeding, but apparently not. It’s getting ridiculous

Okay first time poster here...
I used to watch this channel religiously about 2016. I was planning a trip out to Orlando and found the videos informative and found Tim to be quite likeable.
My biggest issue is how they treat that little boy. I have 2 kids and both were self feeding by 10 months and had began using cutlery by 13/14 months. Yes it’s messy and annoying but that’s ho they learn. It’s also important for meals to be in the same place, same time all together so Jackson can see them using cutlery to learn!!! (Maybe don’t copy Tim though lol!)
Being a SAHM means that is your job. All of this info is only a Google search away. I was always looking up what to do at different stages, how to engage my kids so they were getting the most, they seem to just want to freeze him at this age so they can just drag him about.
thank you for letting me rant!
Welcome! These two are taking first time parents stupidity to the next level, that’s for sure

Reactions: 7
She doesn't want his jacket to get dirty? Wow...My son was always dirty growing up. It's part of being a kid. I'm just like wow... I remember at his first birthday party he had cake everywhere. Even up his nose and somehow it got into his diaper. LOL! Jackets can be cleaned. Let the kid feed himself....
Gotta keep the prop clean you never know when Disney might call and want BJ to star in a Disney add. They are ridiculous 🙄

You guysssssss are definitely my people. That video of “things we need to do around the house” was ridiculous. Telling everyone about your HOA letters? Why?! We’re trying to get our house ready for sale and the clutter just from a couple days of packing things up is driving me crazy. I had to stop when they got to the garage part. How is that still just laying in a pile? I can get leaving for one of your many glorious “staycations” but fixing it right after it. Just so frustrating how downhill the channel has gone. I really did enjoy Tim’s videos but they just need to own the fact that they are now a family vlog.

Reactions: 11
Jenn.

Again.

Please STOP filming yourselves eating. THIS is what you look like. THIS is not pretty. THIS is not appealing. THIS is gross.

If you're trolling "haters" by doing this, it's NOT helping YOU.

Also, you're biting into a beignet. Not a piece of plywood. Stop this overexaggerated tit with scrunching up your face like you're in pain.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You guysssssss are definitely my people. That video of “things we need to do around the house” was ridiculous. Telling everyone about your HOA letters? Why?! We’re trying to get our house ready for sale and the clutter just from a couple days of packing things up is driving me crazy. I had to stop when they got to the garage part. How is that still just laying in a pile? I can get leaving for one of your many glorious “staycations” but fixing it right after it. Just so frustrating how downhill the channel has gone. I really did enjoy Tim’s videos but they just need to own the fact that they are now a family vlog.
Yeah, I thought that was...odd. Not something to brag about yet it felt like that's what they were doing. I'd be embarrassed and certainly not making it a topic of conversation on my vlog.

Jenn.

Again.

Please STOP filming yourselves eating. THIS is what you look like. THIS is not pretty. THIS is not appealing. THIS is gross.

Also, you're biting into a beignet. Not a piece of plywood. Stop this overexaggerated tit with scrunching up your face like you're in pain.
Well, it is Busch Gardens, so there is a bit of a possibility it actually has the texture of plywood :LOL:

Reactions: 3
It bothers me they wouldn’t give Jack$on certain things to try due to possibly being spicy. Sugar and salt are no issue for them but flavour is dangerous. What do they think 14m old in India, Asia, Africa, etc eat?! He can try a tiny bite of it with some rice to cut the spice if you think it’s spicy... it’s not going to kill him.

Jenn.

Again.

EXACTLY THIS. Nobody is saying Jen is a hideous fat nasty monster at all times. That’s what she looks like when she chooses to show herself eating like this on camera. If I ate like she did with the face all scrunched up and teeth exposed etc I wouldn’t be posting videos of it online every single day.

And that wooly mammoth spirit Jersey is awful. I love Spirit Jerseys and have 3 but you need to wear them very oversized and mind the colour combo optical illusions they might create. They can be - as seen there - very unflattering from some angles. Eek.

Last edited:
Well, it is Busch Gardens, so there is a bit of a possibility it actually has the texture of plywood :LOL:
hahaha - 🤣 I must be easily pleased then because I never really had a bad meal there at any of their festivals or quick service. Sure, things I liked better than others but never got to taste the plywood specials! ;)

(of course, I actually always DID like airplane food whenever I would fly and actually was OK with hospital food too...so I just must be a weirdo like that! 🤣 )

Reactions: 2
Jen asks if beignets are like donuts. Excuse me being Canadian and having the smallest amount of French language knowledge but the word literally means donut in French.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE BUSCH GARDENS GAVE $70 WORTH OF FREE FOOD TO... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They probably only bathe him once a week. So what if he gets some food on his shirt. He’s going to grow out of it anyway. That’s what washing machines are for. Just wipe his hands and face up. They can’t be bothered to do that. But it was ok to have a smash cake for his birthday? Are these people crazy?
The recent freaking out about food on his jacket might explain why Jackson took the tiniest little finger nibbles, so mummy didn't get upset at the mess!
I don't really agree with the smash cakes as you're encouraging kids to do what you wouldn't usually want them to, if that makes sense? But that's just my opinion!

I honestly really used to like these guys and my boyfriend would even watch too, but he now hates watching it if there's any eating involved! He once found Jen a bit attractive but has changed his mind!
My issues are similar to others here and although I don't have kids I know most by Jacksons age they usually have their own kiddie cutlery. If he can open a water bottle and drink from the straw he can also use a (child sized) fork!

I also can't understand how they can moan at places being busy when they are part of that 'busy'! Also they go to theme parks too much to complain and act scared of the pandemic. Just get on a bloody ride and enjoy yourselves, the food tit is getting old and actually disgusting at times!

Reactions: 8
In theory they are getting thousands of dollars of free advertising from that $70 (probably $25 their cost) of free food. Almost nothing they've posted in the last year has made me want to go to a theme park at all though. If enough of use expressed that same opinion to their social media people the freebies would stop completely.

In theory they are getting thousands of dollars of free advertising from that $70 (probably $25 their cost) of free food. Almost nothing they've posted in the last year has made me want to go to a theme park at all though. If enough of use expressed that same opinion to their social media people the freebies would stop completely.
Yeah, it appears that Busch / SeaWorld and LEGOLAND retained them on media because no one (or perhaps very very few) emailed them about urban party / gay contagious videos. Everyone (or most everyone) who emailed seemed very razor-focused on Disney and Universal since they're the big dogs.

So, it likely went under BG / SW and LL's radar...

However, if even THEY don't start to see a ROI at some point further in the future, the invites for those may even start to dry up. You're right!

Jen asks if beignets are like donuts. Excuse me being Canadian and having the smallest amount of French language knowledge but the word literally means donut in French.

They have no problem reading verbatim directly off a website from a charity that “they support”, but will not take a second to google the simplest questions.

Also, 2020planner the plywood comment haha that really does look like what she’s biting into all the time!

Side note: is Jack$on still eating those flavorless styrofoam baby puffs that are meant for a 7/8 month olds? Why hasn’t he graduated to Cheerios or (my son’s fave) Annie’s organic cheddar bunnies. They’re way better than goldfish.

Reactions: 8
They have no problem reading verbatim directly off a website from a charity that “they support”, but will not take a second to google the simplest questions.

Also, 2020planner the plywood comment haha that really does look like what she’s biting into all the time!

Side note: is Jack$on still eating those flavorless styrofoam baby puffs that are meant for a 7/8 month olds? Why hasn’t he graduated to Cheerios or (my son’s fave) Annie’s organic cheddar bunnies. They’re way better than goldfish.
I honestly feel bad for Jackson and what he gets to eat. Over Christmas, I actually found my baby / toddler silverware at my parents' house that they had gotten monogrammed for me (real silverware, not plastic) and all back in the mid- / late 70s. So cute.

They'll spend money on a Tesla, an overpriced jacket, umpteen pieces of junk tit at a theme park, 50 staycations during a pandemic, and a ridiculous amount of spirit jerseys and ill-fitting sweatshirts, but won't buy the kid some toddler spoons and forks?

I mean, is it mandatory? No. But would it be helpful for Jackson to learn, given they've already set him behind? Heck yeah!

And the comment that Jenn made in that video about not wanting Jackson to be messy just cemented for me my thoughts I referenced the other day where I feel Jenn is the driving force in making Tim feed Jackson all the time. She doesn't want the mess. Yet lives in a hoarders' home at this point. :rolleyes:

hahaha - 🤣 I must be easily pleased then because I never really had a bad meal there at any of their festivals or quick service. Sure, things I liked better than others but never got to taste the plywood specials! ;)

(of course, I actually always DID like airplane food whenever I would fly and actually was OK with hospital food too...so I just must be a weirdo like that! 🤣 )
I was half-joking about that :LOL: I've had Busch passes for a while and they have some good stuff. I have been disappointed, though, in the drop in quality over the last couple of years. It's been noticeable.

Yeah, it appears that Busch / SeaWorld and LEGOLAND retained them on media because no one (or perhaps very very few) emailed them about urban party / gay contagious videos. Everyone (or most everyone) who emailed seemed very razor-focused on Disney and Universal since they're the big dogs.

So, it likely went under BG / SW and LL's radar...

However, if even THEY don't start to see a ROI at some point further in the future, the invites for those may even start to dry up. You're right!
I was just wondering why they were still getting things from Busch Gardens and assumed that was the answer....I mean do they have anyone that follows up on the vlogs to see how they are presented? I again can’t imagine many companies being please with the way the trackers are presenting them....and if it’s simply a views/sub count thing they can still get plenty of views by people searching for their festivals and the trackers will probably still come to review the food because they obviously are doing it at Disney and if they don’t eat at a theme park I don’t think they eat at all

I was just wondering why they were still getting things from Busch Gardens and assumed that was the answer....I mean do they have anyone that follows up on the vlogs to see how they are presented? I again can’t imagine many companies being please with the way the trackers are presenting them....and if it’s simply a views/sub count thing they can still get plenty of views by people searching for their festivals and the trackers will probably still come to review the food because they obviously are doing it at Disney and if they don’t eat at a theme park I don’t think they eat at all
Yeah, I agree. I don't get how they're seeing ROI from the Trackers but I think it's what you said. Views / subs #s.

I still think Tim showed these places way way better when it was just him going. And he used to go to BG and SW a lot by himself.

Cuz for BG - I remember thinking that he'd be driving home by himself from Tampa (a boring boring drive LOL) - sometimes later at night when he'd cover the Christmas or Howl-o-Scream stuff.

I also remember thinking that Jenn must be perfectly fine with him being gone all friggin day because she could be watching make up tutorials and all her reality TV all day long and he'd never know she wasn't working on editing but then when he came in the door, she'd be laying on the couch editing and be like "Oh Timmmmm....this vlog is taking me sO lOnG tO eDiT tOdAyyyyyy" :rolleyes:

Which circles me back to the fact that Jenn is ALWAYS with Tim now. If it's not one, it's likely a combo of the reasons we all hashed out before - a) she doesn't want to miss out on the "fun" now b) she doesn't want to be alone with Jackson because = aNxiEty c) Tim saw something he didn't like so now HE is the one that is encouraging her to come all the time for Jackson's SAFETY.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.