The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes, her comments on an Instagram post (announcing their real surname) led me to the GG thread, before coming over here. She was completely obsessed with hating on them, I always wondered what they did to cross her!

The trackers were spotted in MK yesterday. My guess is they are staying in a Disney hotel rather than Universal. GF perhaps as they haven’t stayed in a Duluxe hotel in forever 😆
I'm guessing they're at Riviera, the newest deluxe resort.

Reactions: 5
Haha yes, her comments on an Instagram post (announcing their real surname) led me to the GG thread, before coming over here. She was completely obsessed with hating on them, I always wondered what they did to cross her!

The trackers were spotted in MK yesterday. My guess is they are staying in a Disney hotel rather than Universal. GF perhaps as they haven’t stayed in a Duluxe hotel in forever 😆
Yeah. And she posted a photo of her and J in front of the purple wall on IG 2 days ago... so they must be at the resort right now. (???)

Reactions: 1
Found posted under FRE's newest video - anyone know anything about this? :unsure:

Just Sarah5 hours ago
Hey. Idk if anyone as mentioned but I think you can spot the nanny in one of the more recent EPCOT Festival of the Arts videos. It’s for like a split second. I don’t know if you wanna use that footage. But I’m surprised that Jenn didn’t edit her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok just watched the latest video and I don’t think Tim manhandled Jackson. Yeah he was trying to get him to do what he wanted him to do, but I don’t think there was any abuse. Not trying to start a debate because I still don’t think they’re great Parents. I don’t see why they couldn’t sit out in the yard in their lawn chairs and let Jackson play as he wished. I also don’t understand the nap thing. I guess I wasn’t a strict routine Parent because I never put my child down for a nap. If he was sleepy and went to sleep that was his nap.

Reactions: 4
Found posted under FRE's newest video - anyone know anything about this? :unsure:

Just Sarah5 hours ago
Hey. Idk if anyone as mentioned but I think you can spot the nanny in one of the more recent EPCOT Festival of the Arts videos. It’s for like a split second. I don’t know if you wanna use that footage. But I’m surprised that Jenn didn’t edit her out.
Saw that too - the comment - not the nanny

Reactions: 3
First time poster, long time reader. It's good to find others who have grown disillusioned with TTT. I used to enjoy Tim's ramblings round the parks, but he's just lost the spark in the past year. I never watched him for theme park tips - DFB and Allears are much better IMHO - but I liked seeing the parks through his eyes and the focus on things like pigeons or construction. Jen didn't use to bother me - and I used to enjoy the occasional home vlog a few years back - but now they just feel like boring family vloggers and Jen does most of the talking and eating. Will they ever go back to just Tim in the parks? Maybe we should start suggesting they get another dog as I think Jen used to stay home to look after bandit.

Reactions: 16
On the news in the uk this week was a feature on influencers who are still traveling claiming its ‘work’, it made me think of you all commenting on the likes of adam the woo flying and breaking rules

Reactions: 8
Looking at their social blade figures for video views over the past 2 years I think they will definitely be feeling the pinch. They are probably getting pop up notifications from YouTube telling them about their performance losses and this is why we seem to be seeing them scrabbling round to make new formats (The Universal top 5 reviews and the increase in Staycations) It doesn't seem to be working

They had a great niche at the time with Disney but other better vloggers are taking the crown and the old website (The Dis) have caught on and started doing more of their own better video content.

Lets be clear, they are still making enough cash to live on but for how long? It must be a worry that may be reflected in the moods we see on the videos.

Not sure what the solution is. Maybe try with Tim on his own and push all the family crap to Jens other channel?

Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #10 And Now It’s Time to Look Up the Meaning of Staycation.

...And Now It’s Time to #FreeJack$on

...And Now It’s (past) Time to Donate the Exersaucer

Reactions: 8
My suggestion - and now it's time for Jenn to shut up and stay home. 🤣

Please Jenn. Pleaaaaaaaase.

Reactions: 26

Just Sarah5 hours ago
I thought I heard someone keeping Jackson entertained when he was sitting kinda far behind Jenn and playing with the camera tripod. It sounded really close but I thought it might have been another family close by. Didn’t see anyone but might scan that part again.

Reactions: 1
Looking at their social blade figures for video views over the past 2 years I think they will definitely be feeling the pinch. They are probably getting pop up notifications from YouTube telling them about their performance losses and this is why we seem to be seeing them scrabbling round to make new formats (The Universal top 5 reviews and the increase in Staycations) It doesn't seem to be working

They had a great niche at the time with Disney but other better vloggers are taking the crown and the old website (The Dis) have caught on and started doing more of their own better video content.

Lets be clear, they are still making enough cash to live on but for how long? It must be a worry that may be reflected in the moods we see on the videos.

Not sure what the solution is. Maybe try with Tim on his own and push all the family crap to Jens other channel?
I really wish they would recognise that their drop in views and new subs is directly linked to the increase in Jenn taking over the channel, dragging Jackson out to the parks, her disgusting eating and ramblings on every video.
I really do think if they went back to the old format, Tim on his own, with a new series of informative videos, they would see an increase in views and subs again.

Reactions: 14
I really wish they would recognise that their drop in views and new subs is directly linked to the increase in Jenn taking over the channel, dragging Jackson out to the parks, her disgusting eating and ramblings on every video.
I really do think if they went back to the old format, Tim on his own, with a new series of informative videos, they would see an increase in views and subs again.
Jenn’s ego would never allow that.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. That's why we originally started watching the channel. The more Jenn they have added, the more we have disliked it. Home vlogs would be better off on a family channel, TrackerFam or whatever, and save the regular channel for Tim's stuff. I feel like this will happen naturally as Baby J gets older and especially if they have baby 2. Having two kids or one older kid on these park/resort vlogs will be really hard to manage for an every day thing
Then the school stuff will happen and then what? They hire a private tutor while they go off to parks every day? You can't go on "staycations" during the week if your kid has school. They really have no idea how life will change yet again when their kid(s) are in school and have activities of their own. Unless they don't allow them to have activities or hire a nanny full time.

Reactions: 11

Just Sarah5 hours ago
I would think that if there is a nanny that there are enough people taking pictures of them in the parks that we would see them. Not just posed photos but candid ones of “hey I saw the trackers” kind of thing where they can’t react and hide someone but I dunno maybe theres someone they bring along with them to the parks to keep Jackson entertained so Jenn gives us the high quality food reviews we crave.

Reactions: 5
JennBo must be thoroughly enjoying her 562846474th staycation since there isn’t a new video yet

I wonder if Tim mildly asks “erm hey Jenn sweetie do you think we’ll have a video up on my channel today”

Jenn snaps back “EXCUSE ME?! YOUURRR CHANNEL?! It’s mine too and I’m overworked and tired from doing SOOOOO many things. Don’t ever say that to me again”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.