Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Her appearance is 100% a reflection of her mental health & neither of them want to acknowledge that. It’s sad in a lot of ways. She has given up on presenting herself in a decent manner. She has given up on parenting her child. She is reaching for validation from the stans by being in every video. She needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Gee, such an organic family moment.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.24.59 PM.png

Even Ariel can see right through their bullshit. She's serving up some "sure Jan" energy.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.26.57 PM.png

How Ginn's going to look by 2023:
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.28.27 PM.png

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How does he still not know that Splash is down for their regular refurb. It's been announced, T&J even talked about it. This is not the Princess and the Frog changeover.

Jenn's behavior on the Little Mermaid really grossed me out. She's looking into the camera, rubbing J$ hair, looking back into the camera, snuggling him into her. You're affectionate with your kid for clicks? Gross.

This isn't J$ first princess meet. He was on the cruise, they met princesses there. He met Moana in Aulani. Why can we remember their kid's firsts and they can't? Oh, if they trick the stans into thinking it's his first anything, more clicks. Gross.

• Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
12:40AM eastern time upload. 😂😂😂

They went to the Disney nature preserve. Guess what? They brought along the nanny with them (6:00 into the vlog you can see three shadows by J). I can't even with these two. They can't even deal with their single child and film on a short hike. 🤦‍♀️
I came here to say they can’t even take a fucking hike without having to have a babysitter this is beyond disgusting and it’s not fucking normal

I hope she’s getting paid double salaries since she has two jobs one job is being a babysitter the other job is as jens emotional support animal

• Wow
  • Haha

MustLoveGoats

Tim trolling Jenn, “There’s a lot of mirrors so you can check yourself out when you’re getting dressed in the morning”.

#58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Throw back: Remember when they were interviewed by a local TV station awhile back. They were asked what they would do differently. They said something along the lines of not showing their faces on camera.
Then when pregnant saying he wouldn't be a part of the filming or featured.
Poor kid never had a say or a chance. They themselves said they regretted showing their own faces and then turned around and shoved the camera in their puppets face every chance they get. They could have saved him from their biggest regret, but instead monetized him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Here you go guys, at the very, very end of the video they say the owner "invited them out to stay for 2 days". That means they were hosted. That also means they broke the youtube rules once again by not declaring right up front that this was a promotional video.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Dissenting opinion but I think we have lost our way and this thread is making me side with the Slackers and I hate the thought of that.
We can agree they will never be good at their job, their eating habits are repulsive, their kid should be kept off camera and greasy spice should stay home and parent her kid.
That said, we berate them for the crap they eat, go to a park with your kid we say, do something as a family outside the theme park, get some exercise, research a topic. And when they do, we still take issue.
Yes they took a nanny with them and that seems weird to all of us, yes they are exceedingly annoying but if we accept these as our baseline of ridiculousness, maybe we see that they are, in their own way, acting on suggestions given them.

I just think we need to pick a lane. Have a great day everyone.
Meh this is one where I am going to agree to disagree with you.

I don’t think any of us take issue with every single thing they do, it’s the fact that they ONLY ever do anything for the purpose of being filmed. They aren’t organically and naturally spending a lovely day together out in nature. No, they have their nanny there to maintain the prop so they can capture as much footage as possible.

They aren’t good parents and everything they do is so fake and forced it’s beyond painful to observe

• Heart
Reactions: 28

quietcandy

VIP Member
Jenn basically confirms that Tim's not going to take any down time for his wisdom teeth extraction, because they apparently "have something fun planned like immediately after".

TIM YOU NEED TO RELAX. You're not going to heal AT ALL if you're GO GO GO all the time. TAKE SOME TIME OFF AND LET YOUR BODY REST AFTER THESE SURGERIES.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jennpunzel, Jennpunzel leaveth your grease
D80A2CA7-2885-456F-B72D-C68F6E53EFB2.png

watching her stare creepily into the camera from behind the tower bunk bed is like watching Pennywise look at you from the sewers…

• Haha
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tracker stan logic on display regarding their inability to raise their own child happening on Reddit right now. The comment probably won’t last long. Of course, it all boils down to jEaLoUsY and why does it matter how they LiVe tHeIr LiVeS…
View attachment 1044239
Stans: "Why does it matter how they live their LiVES?" "It's none of your business."

Also stans:
"Where is our buddy?? I miss him."
"When will we meet Lynn?"
"Why don't you drive Jenn??"
"Can we see what Lynn is working on with J?"
"What surgery is Tim getting?"
"I wish you did more home vlogs"
Live stream- "Where is J???" (His parents show him sleeping on the monitor like idiots)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
12:40AM eastern time upload. 😂😂😂

They went to the Disney nature preserve. Guess what? They brought along the nanny with them (6:00 into the vlog you can see three shadows by J). I can't even with these two. They can't even deal with their single child and film on a short hike. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
This Lynn isn't an educator, nanny, babysitter etc.... She's a dogsbody who'll get peeved off quickly, there's no job satisfaction working for these pair of fake fuckers!

Also, they can do nothing without lying 🤥
Standing outside the house saying 'oh we can't wait to see'.... Eh you're prop is inside and you've already had a look around because amazingly you already know what's behind each door before you opened it 🙄 so please drop the ooooh wow as if you're actually walking in to the room for first time!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just watched the first full day in Bojo’s Wonderland. The awkward laugh every 14 seconds is SO cringe and when Jenn said this would be a great place for kids to come, and then cut to a hundred clips of Tim and her doing activities alone. And the omg cringe kisses to Jackson at the end which he actually pulled away from and didn’t even smile or look at her when she did. And like others have said, his stronger connection to Tim seems to be fading now too. It’s actually all just so sad for Jackson. That is the age where little boys are the biggest snuggle monsters with their Mamas and just smile and laugh and think we hung the moon……and I don’t see an ounce of that between them.

ETA: I saw one time, a comment, in which someone excused Jenn’s lack of involvement by saying she’s a girly girl (🤦🏼‍♀️) and it’s probably so hard for her since he’s a boy. I am a huge girly girl, I have a 4 year old son. Before his bedtime tonight we built Thunder Hollow together with Magnatiles. He loved it so much he wanted to leave it out for tomorrow, so we “put the cars to sleep” in a “pit area.” Just before I came up to bed I cut up some paper towels and put a piece on each car as a little blanket to surprise him in the morning. When you are a mother and your kid loves something, you love it because you see how much joy it brings them. If she can’t do that…..it’s just so sad.
I HAD to respond to this. I remember that comment as well…and it’s absolute horseshit for a multitude of reasons…

1) JennyNoShowers is NOT a girly girl. She’s the furthest thing from it at the moment. She hardly bathed and takes zero pride in her appearance. Those are not, I REPEAT NOT, characteristics of a “girly girl”

B) She would have been just as shitty of a mother if she laid an egg…doesn’t matter the sex of its inhabitants. JennyNoShowers is just a POS

D) I am the girliest girl. My mom said since the day I was born “I swear you came out covered in glitter”. I have always LOVED makeup, beauty, glitter, anything that sparkles ✨ I loved it. When they told me I was having a boy, I cried, I wanted a girl SO badly. I wanted the bows and the dresses and the girly bullshit. Now I cannot imagine my life ANY DIFFERENTLY. Lately, since it’s been cold, my little dude and I have been playing a game called the Lizard 🦎 Relocation Team. We find cold little lizards and move them to warm sunny spots in the bushes. Also, the other day we made a mud pit in the backyard. So yeah, that “girly girl” excuse is a bullshit cop out

****EDIT****
I’m not totally fucking stupid 🤣🤣 and I know how to properly name and order a list. Apparently Buzz from Home Alone jokes don’t play well after the holidays

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I loved how Tim was late to the water and missed the fireworks. Could this vlog end any other way? No planning, late and missed something, "oh well"... surprise! They have a freaking nanny watching Js every move and ate Publix wraps, and still he couldn't make it in time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
wonder how they interact when off camera. If they even know how to interact with each other.
I imagine it goes something like this:

J: "What should we do today? I could go for some lunch. Let's go eat at Wine Bar George and do some shopping"
T: "Yeah."
J: "We can make it a vlog, but say we need warm weather clothes now that it is going to start warming up."
T: "Yeah."
J: "Let me drink this iced coffee for an hour and delete some vlog comments, then throw on a hat and my fleece and we can leave at noon."
T: "Let's do it."

• Haha
Reactions: 26