The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Agree on all points.

I bet that a stan will respond to that "mistydoodles" person (before it gets deleted) that who would expect them to film, talk (as in make the vlog) AND take care of their one miracle, relatively mild-mannered child? That's just way too difficult and why Lynn(3), the educator, needs to come too!

Yet countless families throughout the years at Disney - including those with two parents and an only child - have recorded themselves on video (even the more cumbersome, clunky old camcorders from back in the day), while talking, eating, etc., and still were able to give their full attention to their child.

I swear these bleeping stans act as if vlogging is akin to rocket science or something. It's literally turning the camera on, talking a bit, and turning it off. Over and over again whenever they see something they want to film. Big whoop. 🙄 NO need for a third adult.

It does when you collect people like that tit all through that house. Like I said a few pages back, all they've done is add to their pile of crap and an additional appendage- nothing will or has changed.

Reactions: 10
I actually attempted to watch this bowel movement of a Vlog. This scene right here was so damn cringeworthy. If you go back and rewatch it, just watch that heifer keep glancing at the camera (presumably to ensure she was in the frame), then once realizing she was, phonily touching/hugging the prop. It was so incredibly forced, phony and just plain awkward. She does it several times.

I’ve seen zoo animals with more true affection for their offspring.

I turned it off after that. She is a monster narcissist.
Yep. It’s also interesting to watch her”groom”( I don’t know if that is the right word for this situation) Little J into relying on her for affection and confirmation. He’s always holding her hand, or hugging her, being held by her. I agree with everyone that the minute he starts relying on the nanny over Jenn, the nanny will be gone.

Reactions: 16
If they keep pulling this tit, J$ is going to lose trust in them. It's only going to further complicate their relationship with him. He did not enjoy Gadget's Coaster and that was 2 months ago? He's not going to enjoy Barnstormer.

We've all seen how J$ communicates, he did not just come out and tell them, Hey, parents, I'd really like to ride Barnstormer next time you bring me here. They said--hey buddy, want to ride the Barnstormer and he gave his standard, I have no clue WTF you are talking about, "yea".

We're spending the weekend at WDW. I always seem to bump into them. I hope I get to see Nanny Lynn in action.
And pretty please, take pics!!

Reactions: 14
Where the duck has this stan been? Jenn's EVERYWHERE.

View attachment 1039524

Also - some interesting banter here; the last one sure to be deleted soon. I wonder if the stans will say that Tim and Jen are WoRKinG and that's why she's there to hELp them while they WoRK. Oh wait, wasn't Lynn(e) supposed to stay home with J. so they can go on "day dates" ...errr... I mean wORk without him being there? Yeah. Confusing isn't it, stans? For any of you lurking, not sure how you're still buying this crap they spew. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1039525-
I wish I wasn’t banned just so I could scold Kayla for her grammar! ‘My husband and I’s’ !!! She pluralized I…That gets me more than their,there, and they’re…sorry rant over.

• Haha
Yep. It’s also interesting to watch her”groom”( I don’t know if that is the right word for this situation) Little J into relying on her for affection and confirmation. He’s always holding her hand, or hugging her, being held by her. I agree with everyone that the minute he starts relying on the nanny over Jenn, the nanny will be gone.
If that's her goal she's going round it the wrong way, I was one of those kids that was constantly being made to be like that "go hug mummy" "go give granny a kiss" "take daddy's hand" it was SMOTHERING I had that right till I was maybe around 8 or 9 an I rebelled an was like the hell I will, then the emotional blackmail would come in "do you hate me, why aren't you a loving child, do you not love us" an I can say that now as a adult I can't even bare someone touching my hands if I don't want it, like seriously if I hand somthing to someone an they brush my hand am like get tf off me, if I want to hug or hold hands then I will but unless it's my decision then I don't want people even standing too close to me

Reactions: 13
when they are eating their lunch they are situated at the table like

[bojo poppins][j]...............[jenn][camera][tim]

they're giving their kid subconscious signals about the dynamics of this weird situation. i think he already has a similar bond to poppins as he does to jenn and it's only been what a few weeks?

i think jenn is aware of this too and then you see things like her preening him while making sure it's in frame, because her reality is what is perceived by the audience. it's also why she deletes anything negative, again her reality is what is perceived by the audience.

Reactions: 20
“Groom” is an accurate word.

Jackson is being “groomed” to be Jenn’s emotional support animal/pet!

Jenn had not shown any maternal instincts.
• she “liked” J$ as a baby when she could breastfeed him. This was something Tim could not do, but he did everything else.
• since J$ has grown she can’t handle the fact that he is fully mobile, can talk and is developing his own personality.
• Jenn does not view J$ as his own person, but rather as an extension of herself that she can to use for her own needs and purposes.

I wish I wasn’t banned just so I could scold Kayla for her grammar! ‘My husband and I’s’ !!! She pluralized I…That gets me more than their,there, and they’re…sorry rant over.
Kayla just adds credence to the actual stan pool of TTT. Uneducated, younger (physically and/or mentally) people who project and fantasize their “relationships” with Tim and Jenn.

A one sided comment post does not make a relationship. And Tim and Jenn don’t necessarily read your comments OR appreciate any and all “gifts” you give/send them!

The one present that got me was the UK lady who spent one year making a blanket for Bandit. It sat in the house corner for over two years! When it was finally opened Bandit was already dead. T&J were initially speechless, but Tim recovered quickly and said, “well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.”

note: That beautiful blanket was never seen in TTT footage ever again! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Helping to take care of .... one perfectly healthy, relatively mild-mannered miracle child two able-bodied, make-their-own-schedule, work-whenever-they-want individuals never thought they could have. :rolleyes:

1643992511330.png

Yep. And at this rate, J. is going to love Jenn 2.0 more than the "original Jenn."

1643992569856.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yep. And at this rate, J. is going to love Jenn 2.0 more than the "original Jenn."

View attachment 1039738
The people asking for this are just as creepy as those clamoring for more J. I am sure she was aware of the situation she was getting into when brought on board to help with the child, but I can't imagine she would ever fathom being filmed. If she eventually wants to be shown, that should be on her, not because some delusional stans want to see her.

Reactions: 15
The people asking for this are just as creepy as those clamoring for more J. I am sure she was aware of the situation she was getting into when brought on board to help with the child, but I can't imagine she would ever fathom being filmed. If she eventually wants to be shown, that should be on her, not because some delusional stans want to see her.
You really have to wonder though, as they casually mention Lynne in vlog after vlog, when she's seen out in the wild with the family...will stans start to talk to her more? Try to interact with her? That's gonna piss Jenn off if Nanny Lynn starts getting attention, even if they maintain her off camera presence. Which they are doing more and more poorly with each vlog. Her arm, her coat, her nose piercing. We'll be able to piece together her entire body soon.

For the record, I'm joking. I don't want this poor woman doxxed. People are absolutely crazy and she didn't sign up for this tit. Unless she's a hired stan herself. I'm really curious to learn how they found her.

Reactions: 17
You really have to wonder though, as they casually mention Lynne in vlog after vlog, when she's seen out in the wild with the family...will stans start to talk to her more? Try to interact with her? That's gonna piss Jenn off if Nanny Lynn starts getting attention, even if they maintain her off camera presence. Which they are doing more and more poorly with each vlog. Her arm, her coat, her nose piercing. We'll be able to piece together her entire body soon.

For the record, I'm joking. I don't want this poor woman doxxed. People are absolutely crazy and she didn't sign up for this tit. Unless she's a hired stan herself. I'm really curious to learn how they found her.
Whenever Nanny McBojo does part ways with them, and by whatever means (Jenn fires her out of jealousy, or Lynne can’t handle them anymore), Jenn will definitely blame it on us…The 3 Unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever Nanny McBojo does part ways with them, and by whatever means (Jenn fires her out of jealousy, or Lynne can’t handle them anymore), Jenn will definitely blame it on us…The 3 Unwell.
Yeah, she'll say something like the "three unwell aka haters aka jealous people" on the "gossip boards" were trying to hunt her down, dox her, trash her, and make her life miserable.

When, in reality, we're not the ones openly asking for her to show herself in full on camera, "meet" her on camera, or even have her in the bleeping vlogs or their lives to begin with. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
When, in reality, we're not the ones openly asking for her to show herself in full on camera, "meet" her on camera, or even have her in the bleeping vlogs or their lives to begin with. :rolleyes:
Wait, so that embroidery piece I did with Nanny Lynn's face on the Tracker logo isn't a good idea? I was planing on carrying it around in the parks all weekend, hoping I meet up with them to give them as a gift? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kayla just adds credence to the actual stan pool of TTT. Uneducated, younger (physically and/or mentally) people who project and fantasize their “relationships” with Tim and Jenn.
While I think they do have plenty of younger stans, there also seems to be no shortage of stans who are their age or older, who have their own kids ("ooh, I should try that with my kids! thanks so much for the idea!!"), and plenty who seem at least grandparent-age because they won't stop talking about their own grandchildren. And many who seem technologically.... confused, at best.

Reactions: 8
Please remind me, who are the unwell again?
View attachment 1039945
The petition thing is such a joke. Disney is a mammoth company who invests heavily in marketing. Everything they do takes ages to get to. The decision to bop Tim down the ladder to the bottom was made by one of the executives, that's why it happened so fast.

No one will override that decision.

If Tim wants those priority media passes back again from Disney, he has to work his ass off for it and it will take years of proving he's worth it... but it looks more like he's given up.

The petition thing is such a joke. Disney is a mammoth company who invests heavily in marketing. Everything they do takes ages to get to. The decision to bop Tim down the ladder to the bottom was made by one of the executives, that's why it happened so fast.
Never mind the fact that a whopping 3800 people of their 865,000 subs have signed. That speaks volumes and might be a closer number to those who are actual stans vs people who love to watch a good train wreck, like us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Never mind the fact that a whopping 3800 people of their 865,000 subs have signed. That speaks volumes and might be a closer number to those who are actual stans vs people who love to watch a good train wreck, like us.
But there's only 3 of us. (y)

----
I'm going to start using the thumbs up icon more... and the meaning I intend is it's a great big "FU TTT"... Tim does it without caring that a good portion of Europe considers it rude, so why not. (y) (y) (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Generalizing for sure, but my own take on who most of the stans are (some are probably multiple of these):

-Young kids/teens
-People with low IQs (comments give this away)
-Older women who are missing their families/own grandchildren/being a mom
-Moms with kids who idolize the idea of going on lavish vacations, endless shopping, and having a nanny. They probably live average, regular lives where they are busy and work hard and yet somehow praise Tim and Jenn for doing the bare minimum effort and think they deserve endless "breaks"--this one is a real case study
-Wannabe youtubers who want their attention
-People who are homebound for one reason or another
-Younger, unmarried females who idolize this "relationship" they think T & J have

I think they still have a faction of stans who are major Disney/Universal fanatics, but have probably decreased a lot over over last few years due to the home/J vlogs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.