The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the money you're spending you could rent several houses at once for the same scratch and be closer to activities. Who the duck wants to spend that kind of time with 40+ people who won't be polite because they're family/friends? I say this as I married into a huge family, decent lot, funny, but for a bleeping week? With no escape?
S8rVo3b.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That house looks like it has more stains than the Playboy mansion. No way in hell I’d be staying the night in one of those beds. It’s a frat party dream house. Nothing more. Yuck.
That place is pretty cringey I couldn't imagine a fraternity retreat or formal being held there. Not exactly a mood-setter to take a date back to your hockey net bed and have Gritty looking down on you from the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I don't wash my hair when I shower (which I only do if I am getting my hair cut later that day and they wash my hair when I get there) I feel like a skuzball. So I wash my hair (well the rest of me too) everyday. I work from home and I don't have a webcamera. So thankfully my coworkers don't see me. So in reality I could not shower for days at a time if I wanted to, but I don't. I can also afford since working from home to wear leggings (now it is chilly where I live), a T-Shirt and a light sweater. Again, because no one sees me.

Long winded way of saying your job requires you do be in the public eye in a vlog, at least fake you care about your appearance. If you don't want to shower, at least wash your face and put some dry shampoo in your hair and at least try to dress up your leggings.

Reactions: 15
2 nights for free in some tacky “mansion”? Ok. Let’s go during the coldest week Florida will have all year lol
We wouldn’t want to swim or hang out on the 54 acres- but wait, we have WINTER gear now! 🤣
Let’s take the nanny, I mean TEACHER along so she can play, I mean Teach Jackson while we do nothing
Why do we need both of them to show these rooms/houses now? Tim used to always do that part solo
Why do we need greasy spice along to run her mouth in every room?

They could of shown the house and given us info on it without staying there lol
They didn’t really give any details except you can add on a personal chef and it’s really reasonable if you bring 40 people
The house did look better in the video with the dog lol
This! The first 2 rooms I believe, Tim was by himself and although incredibly tacky, I was like "this tour isn't too bad". Them Boom his stanky shadow pops in to laugh at nothing and butt into things he is trying to explain. He would have his camera pointed straight ahead with her not in sight and she would start talking and purposely move herself into the camera line. Screw off. We don't like you, nor do we like to hear your dumb commentary on things or see your dirty self. Man. Go take care of your child or make your family some lunch you useless waste of flesh. Sorry. lol.

Reactions: 22
Her appearance is 100% a reflection of her mental health & neither of them want to acknowledge that. It’s sad in a lot of ways. She has given up on presenting herself in a decent manner. She has given up on parenting her child. She is reaching for validation from the stans by being in every video. She needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This person has started defending the Slackers in FRE's comment sections lately. Not sure why he/she is so dedicated, but I don't think they know we can actually see their number of subscribers:
1643726124373.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thanks!😁

Honestly are enough sports fans booking this place solidly to justify turning what would be a beautiful mansion into an atrocious eyesore?😳

And why in the hell can she not put herself together just for one bleeping day instead of always looking like she just rolled out of bed which we know she probably did but still you’re going to tour a mansion on camera meet the owner and you looked like that?!
Trying to catch up, we went from page 36 to a new thread in like a day 😂.

She couldn’t put herself together because they weren’t doing a merch haul video, you know that 😂🤣. Seriously, I bet she has a funk about her on a daily basis. We’ll time to get caught up while on these conf calls. #homemovies

Reactions: 8
This person has started defending the Slackers in FRE's comment sections lately. Not sure why he/she is so dedicated, but I don't think they know we can actually see their number of subscribers:
View attachment 1032105
I’ve seen that dude before. He/she’s also very homophobic and always finds weird ways to tie politics into everything. Very odd behavior.

Reactions: 6
So this person is creepy:
1643727639648.png

A response to the "Why I don't watch the Trackers anymore" video:
1643727684835.png

I guess this asshat should be thanking us for helping his channel? :ROFLMAO:

Between Willy talking about trolls and this site being mentioned so much I'm surprised more stans haven't come to share their opinion here. Not really the hill you would want to die on....but their stans are stupid.

• Sick
Incognito Mouse is a complete douchebag. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after that Tracker video, but tried to watch another one and Nope'd out after about five minutes.

"A great man." duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Incognito Mouse is a complete douchebag. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after that Tracker video, but tried to watch another one and Nope'd out after about five minutes.

"A great man." duck that.
Is the hat and glasses a joke or does he actually think his supervisors won't be able to pick him out by his very distinct goatee/beard?

Reactions: 10
There is no way T&J can be on time with the Galactic Starcruiser’s schedule (and sign ups).....with or without Jackson!
zero chance they bring jackson now that they have an overnight nanny

The outside of that "mansion" was gross. I don't understand why they would 'showcase' that to all these viewers? Moldy inflatables like @2020planner showed, weird piles of stuff, broken nets on the human foosball, broken net on the basketball hoop, concrete in desperate need of pressure washing, 4 random grills scattered around, ugly picnic table graveyard, random canopies and gazebos at the pool. The pool looked kind of dirty to me?

Definitely should have waited for a sunny day and spent some time cleaning the outdoor spaces before filming this.

Also the floor looked dirty in the hockey room? I'm also not a fan of having things like fabric and shirts tacked to the wall. What a dust trap. I would be sneezing my brains out. 😅

p.s. - so they rode the new Sea World coaster then headed to the mansion after. Same shirts, but Jenn changed and did her hair for the thumbnail? Or she used a day 2 thumbnail since we had seen the burgundy fleece 4 days in a row?
Right. And that's with the owner obviously wanting to prepare it to be showcased since he invited them out to film. Yikes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
zero chance they bring jackson now that they have an overnight nanny
😪. Yes, it is so sad that at age 2 Jackson has been kicked to the curb by T&J!

They only want him around when they can exploit his presence.

• Sad
Why is that house charging an $888 cleaning fee, it looks filthy. Do they even bother to change sheets in all those bedrooms or just straighten them up. Brave of them to put a black light on in one part, I dread to think what glows in that house! How can you take a big house and make it so unappealing! Why would anyone see that and book it!

Also I can’t help but feel if youre as big as the Trackers we’re at their peak you should be paid to feature properties, not just a free night or two. Most with that kind of audience get paid to attend events not just thrown a free ticket

For the money you're spending you could rent several houses at once for the same scratch and be closer to activities. Who the duck wants to spend that kind of time with 40+ people who won't be polite because they're family/friends? I say this as I married into a huge family, decent lot, funny, but for a bleeping week? With no escape?
View attachment 1032073
Most of Clermont is not that far from the parks…it takes us about 30 minutes even with traffic to get to Universal/Disney. That house however is on the complete opposite side of Clermont. It’s not appealing whatsoever over there for the average person. If you are looking for rural peace and quiet then maybe that’s the “mansion” for you. But it’s not for anyone who wants to go park hopping daily.

Reactions: 9
They’re going to put out such a terrible Starcruiser vlog series when they go. Dim isn’t exactly a huge Star Wars aficionado regardless of how knowledgeable he pretends to be, Ginn can’t even tell left from right, let alone knowing much of anything about Star Wars, and I don’t give a flying F what Baby Einstein thinks. I wish there was an age limit on an experience like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also wonder, do they not have any pride in their belongings? It makes me feel so good when my things are tidy and I can find whatever I need ASAP
Me too! I am super organized and pride myself on the fact that you can come to my house at any time and it won't be a disgusting mess. I also never end up buying multiples of anything because I know where all my stuff is and can get to it with ease. These two, however... well, I really want to see the state of that walk-in closet of theirs. Or maybe I don't...

I’m a stay at home mom and I am not on camera ever and even I wake up, wash my face, do my skincare routine, and at the very least put some mascara and lip gloss/lipstick on. Some days I even play with foundation and bronzer for fun.

I will admit, I wear leggings and a t-shirt on days when I'm not leaving the house
Exactly! I don't work, so I'm home during the day but I still shower and wash my hair every day. I live in leggings and sweatshirts (I'm in the midwest and I'm always cold), but I change them every day because ew, why wouldn't I? And I have special "going out" clothes I wear for a run to the store because people are nasty and I'm not going to lounge around in my house in the same clothes I wore out in public.

---------
We aren't crazy with money. I HATE shopping. Admittedly, have my splurges. We both have nice jobs in a big field that pays well.
That being said, our mentality of spending and the Slackers are in two different spectrums.
I know we have long term savings goals as we put that first. There is no way in the world I would burn money on the stupid tit they do to flex.
There is no way they have a long term plan with the wild spending we see on camera and the short life span of their "career" of choice.
I won't elaborate, but damn. They definitely are just living in the moment.
This is the part I think bothers me the most about them - it seems like they are just spending all their money without any regard to the future. My husband and I have worked hard (well, when I was working, that is) to build up a nice nest egg so we won't have to want for anything. We are pretty frugal considering our income, but a huge medical situation in the future could easily wipe out a ton of savings. I'd rather not spend excessively now to feel more secure in my financial future.

Also, I personally have become turned off to shopping in general since the pandemic started. I was never a big spender, but I don't enjoy browsing anymore. I shop my list and I GTFO. I'm by no means a minimalist, but I've developed a "I have enough" mindset, something these two have no clue about considering the state of their home. I don't care how much you love your kid, they don't need that many toys. How is J supposed to appreciate anything when there's so much? It's overwhelming just to look at, I cannot imagine living in it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.