The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they're taking advantage of the nanny. I hope they pay her well...
They most certainly will be, even as a nanny I feel she is doing more things than most nanny's do which makes me think she may be private rather than a agency as am sure the agency would have standards of what she can or couldnt do and also work out hours of what she would do, it also makes me wonder what kind of life she's having as she seems to be working at all sorts of weird hours, usually a nanny would have some sort of schedule they would try an keep to, like if they were needed in morning an afternoon then they wouldn't be evening an night or vice versa

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling they're taking advantage of the nanny. I hope they pay her well...
They pay her in soggy turkey wraps (Ginn bragging they brought their own lunch to a place that has no food options anyway…), and olives in single-serve plastic packaging, and Publix salads!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The fact that Lynn spends the night at these Air BnB's, I really think she's a live in nanny or at least spends some nights with the Trackers (even in their own home). I can't imagine she's from an agency. I think she's a friend of a friend or something like that.

Reactions: 13
I bet Dim starts bleeping the nanny
I don't think so. Gin doesn't leave the house without Dim. Can't be while she's in the shower.....
I'm sure Gin has a short leash on ole Dimmy. Doesn't mean his eyes won't wander....oh wait...... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don't think so. Gin doesn't leave the house without Dim. Can't be while she's in the shower.....
I'm sure Gin has a short leash on ole Dimmy. Doesn't mean his eyes won't wander....oh wait...... :ROFLMAO:
Nanny's car is in the shop, needs a ride home one night...

Just saying, where there's a will, there's a way. I know this from being the spouse who was cheated on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I usually watch some of the vlog, but no way can I deal with these two on their family outing with the nanny. They straight up do not want to be parents- they don’t. They have no business having a second one. It’s been said before, but every time I see it - it makes my blood boil.

If she's young like she seems appearance-wise, she either has no life outside of what she does with them (to have such an open schedule to do things whenever / wherever and probably no other job but this), they're paying her ridiculously well, AND / OR she's a closet stan (who happened to find this gig) so she's all gung-ho to do anything they want.

Like some have said as well, I doubt she's from an agency. Unless it's a really loose agency. One would think an agency would have parameters as to what someone could do or couldn't do, hours available, where she could go, what she could participate in, staying overnight all over the place with them, etc. !?!?

Is it wrong that I kind of hope he does?
I don't get onboard with any excuse to cheat. If you want to date, don't be married.
That being said...odd that Gin hires a version of herself to replace her role in the house as mother and matriarch so she can "live her best life" being free of responsibilities. #YOLO #FOMO #HousewivesofOrlando

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah the rumors (unsubstantiated) seem to indicate TimBo would have preferred the manny over the nanny. But why hasn't anybody come forward to claim they've been with him? Did he only mess around with other married men? Are the rumors just totally false?

JennBo probably thinks she looks just as hot as the nanny. Like I've said before her self esteem is either super high or she just has no clue. The fact she bans people all day though makes me think her ego could be fragile and she puts on a brave act.

Reactions: 11
Yeah the rumors (unsubstantiated) seem to indicate TimBo would have preferred the manny over the nanny. But why hasn't anybody come forward to claim they've been with him? Did he only mess around with other married men? Are the rumors just totally false?

JennBo probably thinks she looks just as hot as the nanny. Like I've said before her self esteem is either super high or she just has no clue. The fact she bans people all day though makes me think her ego could be fragile and she puts on a brave act.
Wait, what? We joked about the him preferring the manny over his linebacker, greasy wife. There was a rumor about Gin getting super jealous over a female stan at the park.
What is this T you speak of? Spill!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, what? We joked about the him preferring the manny over his linebacker, greasy wife. There was a rumor about Gin getting super jealous over a female stan at the park.
What is this T you speak of? Spill!
While Tim has feminine tendencies like over grooming I don't think he's gay. If he is he's not only in the closet, but a Get Smart style (behind 15 slammed shut doors) type closeted.

Tim is "the man" and is constantly trying to prove it even if it kills him. Case in point:

Has two hernias that are bad enough to need surgery soon and is still carrying all the gear and the kid while hiking.
Yup. He's "The man". (More like "the idiot")

Carrying all the gear and J$ must be good for the hernias, eh?
1643917863544.png

• Haha
I bet Dim starts bleeping the nanny
If he can't film it, he's not doing it. 😂

A stan bumped into Tim at Universal today and gave him a rock for J$. People seriously walk around theme parks with things, just in case they bump into Tim? That's alarming. This was in the comments. I'm assuming this is sarcasm...I HOPE it's sarcasm.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.51.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
While Tim has feminine tendencies like over grooming I don't think he's gay. If he is he's not only in the closet, but a Get Smart style (behind 15 slammed shut doors) type closeted.

Tim is "the man" and is constantly trying to prove it even if it kills him. Case in point:

Has two hernias that are bad enough to need surgery soon and is still carrying all the gear and the kid while hiking.
Yup. He's "The man". (More like "the idiot")
Yeah, I know there was some talk on Guru about that but I didn't buy that Tim had eyes for anyone but his "hot chick" wife - who I believe he still does love but like someone mentioned earlier, just keeps wishing she would revert back to that Jenn and not this "new and improved suction-cup Jenn" that won't leave his side.

That, and I don't want to read 500 different jokes about Tim and his love of hot dogs on here again.... if you catch my drift. ;)

• Haha
I don't get onboard with any excuse to cheat. If you want to date, don't be married.
That being said...odd that Gin hires a version of herself to replace her role in the house as mother and matriarch so she can "live her best life" being free of responsibilities. #YOLO #FOMO #HousewivesofOrlando
I don’t excuse cheating either. I just loathe Jennbo

Reactions: 5
Unwellness of some stan carrying around a painted rock for the Slackers' prop aside, I hope this means Dim was alone at Universal. Nanny McNannerson probably had to do double-duty and "educate" both J$ and Ginn for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His eyes do wander, when he saw me in an HHN queue his eyes nearly popped out of his head! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One thing that I've wondered about - while we're on the subject of Dim and NannyBojo... How long will it take for Dim to realize that J$ prefers Nanny over his mother, and he realizes that the Nanny is more maternal than J$'s actual mother? It's already evident that J$ likes the Nanny, and yet he's so hostile (teehee) to JenFatFace. :unsure:

I don’t excuse cheating either. I just loathe Jennbo
Wasn't saying "you". Sorry, that came out wrong. I certainly knew you meant it as a joke. We both loathe Gin. :ROFLMAO:

Unwellness of some stan carrying around a painted rock for the Slackers' prop aside, I hope this means Dim was alone at Universal. Nanny McNannerson probably had to do double-duty and "educate" both J$ and Ginn for the day.
Or it was shower day for her and she didn't want to leave Dim alone with the Nanny/Personal Assistant. So either he had to sit in the bathroom and watch her shower :sick: or bail to the parks alone. He chose wisely. :ROFLMAO:

@omgucnt - I blame you for me thinking through this scenario. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.