The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side step: I know WDW Couple is not everyone's cup of tea. That being said...their Disney cruise video posted today is soooo much more informative on how to navigate check-in. I'm watching is such a stark difference. They actually showed pre-boarding process. And SURPRISE!...Taylor has on lovely makeup and hair nicely styled. Clothes are matching, fit nicely and doesn't look like she just rolled out of bed. She isn't a slender woman, but because she puts effort into her style and wears clean, well fitted clothing for her body size she looks great! Gin will never be as pretty as Taylor no matter how much makeup she slops on her face. But she could take some tips from Taylor.

Reactions: 11
Dissenting opinion but I think we have lost our way and this thread is making me side with the Slackers and I hate the thought of that.
We can agree they will never be good at their job, their eating habits are repulsive, their kid should be kept off camera and greasy spice should stay home and parent her kid.
That said, we berate them for the crap they eat, go to a park with your kid we say, do something as a family outside the theme park, get some exercise, research a topic. And when they do, we still take issue.
Yes they took a nanny with them and that seems weird to all of us, yes they are exceedingly annoying but if we accept these as our baseline of ridiculousness, maybe we see that they are, in their own way, acting on suggestions given them.

I just think we need to pick a lane. Have a great day everyone.
Meh this is one where I am going to agree to disagree with you.

I don’t think any of us take issue with every single thing they do, it’s the fact that they ONLY ever do anything for the purpose of being filmed. They aren’t organically and naturally spending a lovely day together out in nature. No, they have their nanny there to maintain the prop so they can capture as much footage as possible.

They aren’t good parents and everything they do is so fake and forced it’s beyond painful to observe

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you to whoever posted the snap chat filter idea , they are much more entertaining to watch that way 😆
AD521AF9-57B4-45DD-88DD-F2FC60C11130.jpeg
628AFD4C-64AA-426D-9010-2321308A16D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

I don’t think any of us take issue with every single thing they do, it’s the fact that they ONLY ever do anything for the purpose of being filmed. They aren’t organically and naturally spending a lovely day together out in nature. No, they have their nanny there to maintain the prop so they can capture as much footage as possible.

They aren’t good parents and everything they do is so fake and forced it’s beyond painful to observe
I was thinking the same. If they wanted family time they'd shut the damn camera off and have family time.
Everything in their world has become about content. It's a sickness. It's an addiction to money and popularity.
It's wrong to drag an innocent child into any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking the same. If they wanted family time they'd shut the damn camera off and have family time.
Everything in their world has become about content. It's a sickness. It's an addiction to money and popularity.
Exactly this. We went out yesterday for family time. I wasn’t on my phone AT ALL. They need to start prioritizing familial relationships between the 3 of them over this channel that is dying a slow and agonizing death

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this. We went out yesterday for family time. I wasn’t on my phone AT ALL. They need to start prioritizing familial relationships between the 3 of them over this channel that is dying a slow and agonizing death
I am so glad to hear you say this. So many families have allowed their phones to become a part of everything they do.

There is a gargantuan difference between living life through a lens, which is what Tim does every time he has that camera in his hand verses just shutting it all down and being there. People who claim to be mindfully present while filming still have half their brain working on keeping the subject in frame and in focus, and they'll always remark how much better the experience is when they see it again without the camera. There are no rehearsals in life. You experience it live or through a screen, not both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just saw her. Looks like a diamond stud? It's about 6:00 or so in the last vlog when they were on the swamp buggy.

You're right. She IS like a mini-me of Jenn. Strange.
They have the same nose and everything.... so strange.

I know it was mentioned previously but the fact that J$ is cuddled up close to Lynn as opposed to his mother on that swamp buggy speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you to whoever posted the snap chat filter idea , they are much more entertaining to watch that way 😆View attachment 1037410View attachment 1037411
Emo Dim actually looks very similar to one of the personality phases he tried out over the years! :ROFLMAO:

I am so glad to hear you say this. So many families have allowed their phones to become a part of everything they do.

There is a gargantuan difference between living life through a lens, which is what Tim does every time he has that camera in his hand verses just shutting it all down and being there. People who claim to be mindfully present while filming still have half their brain working on keeping the subject in frame and in focus, and they'll always remark how much better the experience is when they see it again without the camera. There are no rehearsals in life. You experience it live or through a screen, not both.
I wonder how they interact when off camera. If they even know how to interact with each other. Would love to be a fly on the wall to see that. I'm betting it's Gin just non-stop bitching and Dim looking defeated and tuning her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have several concerns about them.

First- and Jenn I know you read here so this one is for you, a therapist and psychiatrist need to step in. It is obvious Jenn has some anxiety, panic, paranoia, and emotional issues that need addressing. It seems like she is desensitizing herself from reality resulting in teenage like mentality and going on constant vacations. I imagine it is not fun in her head, it is probably like living in her own personal hell. I can tell all of you that there are several people I worked with who were similar to Jenn and with the right medications and therapy are feeling much better and thriving. She can't be a good mother nor should she have another until she takes care of herself first. Do I think she is awful person? Yes, I think she is selfish and manipulative, although how much of it is bred by her insecurities is unclear.

Second, I think Tim genuinely loves Jenn and little J, at least little J. I think he loves the person Jenn used to be or pretended the be. The "hot chick" that was relatable and fun to be around. As he is approaching 40, I think it is obvious he wants to grow up and be a parent- but keep in mind, he already is. Jenn is not his partner- she's his child. I can only imagine now that he has an actual child to nurture and take care of, it is almost impossible to satisfy both. My opinion of Tim is he still wants to be a dad to Jackson- however his needs and wants are at odds with Jenn's. I can't even imagine what she says to him when the camera is off, but I'm sure it involves competing for Tim's attention with little J. This whole nanny thing was/ is a way for Tim to coddle Jenn, like I mentioned earlier, I'm 90% sure he thinks that if he gives in to Jenn's whims, she will go back to normal. Him being happy in the videos is because Jenn is "acting" like her old self again and Tim knows she won't be difficult. I know we drag Tim for enabling her behavior and making her into a monster, but I would put the majority of the blame on Jenn. Manipulating a spouse is a long-con, you have to get them in this place where you the air they breathe and slowly without the spouse knowing, their manipulative S.O starts suffocating the life from them. She got him hooked when he thought he was out of her league ten years ago and from there it snowballed. It is hard for any mistreated spouse to see their partner's true colors and when they do, it hurts like a witch. Think about how Tim is cut off from friends and family. He needs Jenn's approval to visit see any friends or family members. If for some reason Tim starts seeing the light and wants to be a good parent, he needs to give Jenn an ultimatum: Get help and be a mother to our child or he leaves her. The channel won't suffer without her. Tim solo vlogs seem to bring in decent numbers and if he downsized his life, he could bring in decent money for him and little J

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I was going to paste the same thing, agree to disagree. Some valid points, but everything the Trackholes do is for the camera and for the YT money. They can’t just enjoy something for the sake of enjoyment. The tags in the vlogs and titles prove that.

In reference to the facts being added to the narration in their vlogs, they are not organic or original. I watched the FRE video of their 15 pounds to lose wish. JenReadsMenus sounded just like The WDW couple in their food reviews. Same inflections and reading from a menu about the food they bought. They are not original and are copying everything and everyone they think will keep them in the YT cash. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
wonder how they interact when off camera. If they even know how to interact with each other.
I imagine it goes something like this:

J: "What should we do today? I could go for some lunch. Let's go eat at Wine Bar George and do some shopping"
T: "Yeah."
J: "We can make it a vlog, but say we need warm weather clothes now that it is going to start warming up."
J: "Let me drink this iced coffee for an hour and delete some vlog comments, then throw on a hat and my fleece and we can leave at noon."
T: "Let's do it."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They showed enough of her head in profile the previous video to see she has a nose ring and blonde hair worn up. It is weird like a JennBo mini me. Thought about posting the pic but nah she doesn't need that.
I bet Dim starts bleeping the nanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It really is an addiction. The year before Covid, my husband saw this one year of one second videos thing that someone did. So he decided to do that for our youngest 2nd bday to 3rd bday. While it was good in theory, he became obsessed with it. Everything had to revolve around this 1-3 second video. Drove me absolutely crazy. When the year was over, I told him never again. Ever. So I can’t imagine what it would be like to constantly have a camera attached to your hand and in your face to film a crappy 20-40 minute video.

Reactions: 9
I imagine it goes something like this:

J: "What should we do today? I could go for some lunch. Let's go eat at Wine Bar George and do some shopping"
J: "We can make it a vlog, but say we need warm weather clothes now that it is going to start warming up."
J: "Let me drink this iced coffee for an hour and delete some vlog comments, then throw on a hat and my fleece and we can leave at noon."
T: "Let's do it."
This is so bleeping accurate.
Observation:
I’m controlling and jealous. I always have been and it’s something I work on all the time to try to suppress.

I could NEVER hire a nanny, babysitter, or whatever-er that was cute/attractive. My husband is a great guy and faithful but he also has a penis, a set of balls, and testosterone…there is no way in duck that I’m having some hot little piece of nanny ass basically live with us and care for our child.

I am being 100% honest. Im actually kind of shocked that JennyNoShowers would allow this. She’s so desperate to be away from her child that she doesn’t care how cute the nanny is.

But also, I would never hire a nanny because I love being my son’s best friend too much. I would never want to give that up to some other witch🤣🤣🤣

I bet Dim starts bleeping the nanny
Im not sure Dim has the ability to duck anything

Unless you count him bleeping up his life by staying with JennyNoShowers and creating a replicant with her…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I like how they had to point out their foolishness in buying winter gear like it was going out of style and the earth was entering the next Ice Age, and now they’re sweating in hot weather, to no one’s surprise except their own, apparently. Everything in their neck of the woods seems to be surprising to them, despite having lived in the same state for their entire lives.

So add weather in general to “when is hurricane season” confusion level for these two.

Her maroon fleece is probably laying on the ground in the kitchen, or at best, draped over the empty diaper box at their dining room table. Don’t bother hanging it up to let it breathe or throw it in the wash or at least febreeze the crap out of it or anything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.