The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new one just popped up. Another day, another day in the maroon jacket. 😵 please retire that thing and the Harry styles shirt. A closet full of clothes (including multiple jackets) and you wear the same thing over and over. Why??

Reactions: 16
Somewhat along the lines of the Suave shampoo...I wonder if T&J realize when they stay at the Fort that shower situation will be vastly difference from the showers Tim was fawning over at the sports house. Yes, they will have their own bathroom in a RV, and while most are quite nice in my opinion, especially if it's it's newer RV, one thing they are not is spacious. We almost always would tent camp when we stay there, so we always use the comfort stations and honestly I've never seen a cleaner or well maintained campground comfort station, but we know neither of them, especially J3apps will be caught dead walking over with her toiletries and clothes to shower there. Then again she rarely showers so this may all be a moot point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new one just popped up. Another day, another day in the maroon jacket. 😵 please retire that thing and the Harry styles shirt. A closet full of clothes (including multiple jackets) and you wear the same thing over and over. Why??
It’s not just the maroon jacket she has on the exact same T-shirt this is the next day did they not even bring clothes they’re wearing the same tit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s not just the maroon jacket she has on the exact same T-shirt this is the next day did they not even bring clothes they’re wearing the same tit
Today is Harry Styles birthday. Odds are she’s wearing the shirt again to mark the special occasion. Gross. Just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It might just be really bad editing because it looks like they’re mixing night and the next day which is ridiculous they should’ve done the night part first and then the next day the next day but earlier they said it was the next day

It seems like everything at this property is an additional charge. Oh there’s a laser light show but there is an up charge. There’s a swamp buggy but there’s an up charge you can use the boats but only for like three or four hours. What fools are spending money on this crap?!
Seems like the owners kind of are hovering around the property as well so I don’t know if it’s just did they do this for bloggers so that they just happen to be there but I think it’s kind of creepy and I would be uncomfortable if I’m renting a place I don’t want the owners around

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Dim: Good morning!
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Again with that painful fake laughter. You don't need to use laughter as punctuation.

I'm convinced her hair stylist hates her. What is this mess? I haven't seen chunky highlights this terrible since the early 2000s. :sick:

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.25.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So, I am absolutely NOT wanting to get political WHATSOEVER, but...

That one painted portrait, that Jenn told us to leave a comment with guesses... was that Tom Selleck and Marjorie Taylor-Greene?!?!! I saw it twice and paused it and that is who it looked like to me. The other portrait on the other side looked like Donald Trump and Ivanka. Someone else tell me they saw these? 😅😅

NEVERMIND, it is his WIFE. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add the portrait:
View attachment 1032859
That is exactly the 2 I thought it was 😅

Ah yes I didn't notice. That jacket just stands out but either way 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If TTT is growing between 1k to 2k subs per month and according to Social Blade they have about 875k sub total that means they are growing by under 2% per year. It is better than shrinking but not great at all. I just don’t get how this does not motivate them to improve unless they have a near-ish exit strategy in the next few years. I guess they could be like screw it we’re riding this boat until she sinks or goes over the falls.
Their growth is even lower than that. It took them 3 months to accumulate that 1K.

Tim is lost over what to film. One of the reasons channels fail is they do not listen to what their viewer base wants to see and produces content for themselves. That trip to HI was not for the fan base, it was purely a vacation that they hoped would hit large view numbers.
Same goes for all this eating ... no one is asking for it. Tim and Jenn are doing it for themselves.

The only hope this channel now has for new content (in the short term) is the Galaxy Cruiser experience, and there's a giant question mark hovering over it regarding how much they'll be allowed to film. There is a huge Star Wars & Disney Fan base out there looking to consume everything related to this resort.

Just a head's up: we're about to get blasted with TOO much video on this from every "Disney vlogger" channel out there. If you're a true fan hoping to experience the resort some day I suggest not watching most of it.

Somewhat along the lines of the Suave shampoo...I wonder if T&J realize when they stay at the Fort that shower situation will be vastly difference from the showers Tim was fawning over at the sports house. Yes, they will have their own bathroom in a RV, and while most are quite nice in my opinion, especially if it's it's newer RV, one thing they are not is spacious. We almost always would tent camp when we stay there, so we always use the comfort stations and honestly I've never seen a cleaner or well maintained campground comfort station, but we know neither of them, especially J3apps will be caught dead walking over with her toiletries and clothes to shower there. Then again she rarely showers so this may all be a moot point.
Yes, those FW bathrooms and showers are amazingly clean, you could eat a churro off the floor.

Dim: Good morning!
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Again with that painful fake laughter. You don't need to use laughter as punctuation.

I'm convinced her hair stylist hates her. What is this mess? I haven't seen chunky highlights this terrible since the early 2000s. :sick:

View attachment 1033284
Is that the before or after? Looks like bad extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that thick fleece adds extra pounds as well. Not sure how she looks in the mirror and says to herself, "I look good!" :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that the before or after? Looks like bad extensions.
Her hair seemed extra blonde around the time they did the sinkhole vlog, but maybe it was the caterpiller murder brows that deceivingly made her hair look even lighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
J$ is really bratty to Jenn. I'm not hungry. I'm not tired. I'm loving every second of it. Give them hell J$!!!!!

That maroon fleece needs to be burned at this point. It's gross and it makes her look even heavier and greasier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just an observation from this Mom - does anyone else notice that the way she talks to Jackson is the same sort of way a grandparent or Aunt talks to a toddler - sweet voiced, asking them over and over if they love something...."do you love it?" or "What's your favorite?" followed by fake sounding laughter. She talks to him like she's visiting him. She doesn't seem to talk to him like he's hers. I find it weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
J$ is really bratty to Jenn. I'm not hungry. I'm not tired. I'm loving every second of it. Give them hell J$!!!!!

That maroon fleece needs to be burned at this point. It's gross and it makes her look even heavier and greasier.
I'm not saying it would be funny if at some point he tells her "you're not my mom you can't tell me what to do!" when he's a little older, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't laugh if that happened... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just an observation from this Mom - does anyone else notice that the way she talks to Jackson is the same sort of way a grandparent or Aunt talks to a toddler - sweet voiced, asking them over and over if they love something...."do you love it?" or "What's your favorite?" followed by fake sounding laughter. She talks to him like she's visiting him. She doesn't seem to talk to him like he's hers. I find it weird.
Yes, absolutely. It's so freaking obnoxious. I'm an aunt but I don't talk to my young nephews all sugary sweet like that, I just talk to them like they're normal human beings. My nephews would probably be like, "what is wrong with you?" if I talked the way she does to her son.

I really would be concerned about her at this point, if I were Tim. The only time she appears to care about her appearance (and not only that, but looking clean) is for live "shows" and she acts like they are for her to talk to her adoring stans. This is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I know we all talk about how ugly she is but goddamn. She really is an ogre
I had to use it as my little profile pic 🤣. What’s really scary is this passed whatever quality check she does on her videos (ok, we know she’s too lazy to do that), and she liked how she looked and included it in the video. As someone who struggles with self-confidence, when someone asks me for a selfie, I go through a few before I finally find just the right one. In the rare occasion I’m the subject of someone else’s photo or in a video, I make sure I have product in my hair, nice clothes on, and I’ve put some effort into how I look. The internet is forever, and Jenn just doesn’t seem to realize that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.