The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Paging Mr.FlopSweat actually stayed in the house. He just deposited his sweat and odor (kind of like Greaseball The Clown) into every room and left.

Jenn is becoming the female version of PMM except slightly less sweaty and red. Laughing at every goddamned thing for NO REASON

I would like to answer this question before I need to go pour bleach into my brain

So…
Step 1: run to the store and grab yourself a can of Vienna Sausages

Step 2: Return home and throw a single sausage down your widest hallway one at a time until you’ve run out

Step 3: Shout “HOLY MACARONI” and run crying to the commode
Make sure you scream Vy-enna while sausaging...

Also, her inappropriately placed Hahahahahahaaaas are becoming a nervous tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I like Jenny Garth. I didn't know she was a "kid-adult"? I must have missed something? I thought she raised 3 kids w/ her ex and then remarried. She's always seemed fairly down to earth to me and stays out of the limelight?

Edited to add: OOoOOOOOoh wait @mjm9 . This might have been a nod to someone posting a pic of Garth from Wayne's World.

As in Jenn + Garth. JennyGarth.
🤦‍♀️ My bad. I forgot someone had posted pics. Wayne’s World wasn’t on my radar, so didn’t make the connection. Also found that reference kind of random. Sorry, @Quasimodo .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jenn is becoming the female version of PMM except slightly less sweaty and red. Laughing at every goddamned thing for NO REASON
Can you imagine if Ginn and PMM vlogged together? They’d have 3 dinners and then go to Gideon’s for sweets. They’d be red in the face.
PMM: “hi fwends”
Ginn;: “hahahahahahahahahah”
PMM: “this is our fourth cookie”
GINN: “Duhlicious and nice hahahahha”

Nightmare fuel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jennpunzel, Jennpunzel leaveth your grease
D80A2CA7-2885-456F-B72D-C68F6E53EFB2.png

watching her stare creepily into the camera from behind the tower bunk bed is like watching Pennywise look at you from the sewers…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Got me to thinking, is he house trained... I mean potty trained? Still sleeping in the crib or a big boy bed? With 3 adults around him now, wow he should be getting ed-u-ma-cated real fast.

Jennpunzel, Jennpunzel leaveth your greaseView attachment 1044054

watching her stare creepily into the camera from behind the tower bunk bed is like watching Pennywise look at you from the sewers…

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Got me to thinking, is he house trained... I mean potty trained? Still sleeping in the crib or a big boy bed? With 3 adults around him now, wow he should be getting ed-u-ma-cated real fast.
Which brings up a good point. First people to stay there, their child in diapers slept in a bed for adults and could have leaked on it. They put their own personal bed bumpers under the fitted sheets. They were also changing his diapers (or pullups??) In that house somewhere....where? The bed? Nanny's room? Couch? Disposing them somewhere. I hope the cleaning is spectacular there.

I am somewhat OCD about germs so already don't love staying in places. But knowing the first people who spent the night here touched every prop and button, touched the kids' utensils just to handle them on camera but not use them, changed diapers, climbed into all the beds, etc., kind of grosses me out. 🤪

Which brings up a good point. First people to stay there, their child in diapers slept in a bed for adults and could have leaked on it. They put their own personal bed bumpers under the fitted sheets. They were also changing his diapers in that house somewhere....where? The bed? Nanny's room? Couch?

I am somewhat OCD about germs so already don't love staying in places. But knowing the first people who spent the night here touched every prop and button, touched the kids' utensils just to handle them on camera but not use them, changed diapers, climbed into all the beds, etc., kind of grosses me out. 🤪
Ugh so gross just thinking about all the snail trails Greaseball The Clown/JennyNoShowers left around that house

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her fake laughing is serious starting to piss me off now especially when it's so OBVIOUS it's fake, she would literally laugh at a sneeze at this point, it just reminds me of people who are really not happy with their partners/themselves/home life etc an have to fake a laugh to force themselves into believing they are happy when they are clearly not, sort of when you are depressed an need to force a laugh at others who joke around with you to hide your depression
FRE needs to make a video of a fake laugh off between Jen and Will from Yankee in the South. He does it just as much if not more than her and it’s infuriating bec it’s so disgustingly fake and unnecessary

Reactions: 11
Ugh so gross just thinking about all the snail trails Greaseball The Clown/JennyNoShowers left around that house
OMG, snail trails. 💀 I also think about shoes/feet. I can't stand shoes worn in the house, but also bare feet in hotels. Was Jenn wearing shoes climbing into these beds? I need to look.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If they are not eating indoors again and are worried about Covid how does the nanny play a factor into that equation? Surely she has a life outside of this job. She comes into contact with other people. They have a lot of conflicting ideas and opinions on things.

Reactions: 15
BINGO. She climbed up into the Rapunzel bed and was lying in it. Hope they washed all that bedding after. Pretty sure she wore the asteroid jorts that day and the next day for the IG ad. 🤢
She still had her shoes on too while on that bed. I did get a chuckle at the part where Tim told her to shut off the light in the tower, pretty sure he had an ulterior motive cause you could not see her face once she did.

• Sick
  • Wow
This Lynn isn't an educator, nanny, babysitter etc.... She's a dogsbody who'll get peeved off quickly, there's no job satisfaction working for these pair of fake fuckers!

Also, they can do nothing without lying 🤥
Standing outside the house saying 'oh we can't wait to see'.... Eh you're prop is inside and you've already had a look around because amazingly you already know what's behind each door before you opened it 🙄 so please drop the ooooh wow as if you're actually walking in to the room for first time!

Reactions: 27
OMG, snail trails. 💀 I also think about shoes/feet. I can't stand shoes worn in the house, but also bare feet in hotels. Was Jenn wearing shoes climbing into these beds? I need to look.
Yep she had her shoes on.

she made a point to mention how great the showers are…bullshit Jenn, no one believes you showered

• Sick
  • Haha
This Lynn isn't an educator, nanny, babysitter etc.... She's a dogsbody who'll get peeved off quickly, there's no job satisfaction working for these pair of fake fuckers!

Also, they can do nothing without lying 🤥
Standing outside the house saying 'oh we can't wait to see'.... Eh you're prop is inside and you've already had a look around because amazingly you already know what's behind each door before you opened it 🙄 so please drop the ooooh wow as if you're actually walking in to the room for first time!
Word of the day winner! Never heard the term dogsbody in my life, I'd always use gofer, slave or even the outdated term man/gal Friday
Yup - she'll be leaving them soon if she has an ounce of smarts.

The filming was very bad and jumpy as they approached the Clermond McMansion too. Someone cannot steady a camera for the life of them. Why leave in crap clips that drive viewers off?

• Heart
Yup. I was going to make that same comment back a few hours ago when I posted about it. :ROFLMAO: That intro was awful. 19 seconds of it.

I don't know how they could call themselves professional vloggers and put that half-ass quality of an intro in the final edit. Do they never watch back footage right after they take something and be like - ok, that sucks, let's reshoot some better external images of the house, etc.?

Yup. I was going to make that same comment back a few hours ago when I posted about it. :ROFLMAO: That intro was awful. 19 seconds of it.

I don't know how they could call themselves professional vloggers and put that half-ass quality of an intro in the final edit. Do they never watch back footage right after they take something and be like - ok, that sucks, let's reshoot some better external images of house, etc.?
Nope, that would require a bit of a work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.