The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this out there, not anti-weight, God knows I now need to loose a few...

BUT if I were a vlogger and fairly fit and packed on a TON of weight particularly in my face due to all the nasty tit I had been gorging on while being said vlogger, the last thing i would do is show myself eating sweets, fries, burgers or anything with near NO nutritional value.

It's as though these vloggers are doing some sort of a group "supersize me" experiment.
For me when I used to think of Disney I would get so excited about the treats and after watching vloggers for a few years everything looks gross, greasy and/or cloyingly sweet. It’s put me off for good. Especially watching all these vloggers visibly look unhealthier over time of eating that crap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The red was much more flattering in my opinion. I have very similar coloring as Jenn (🤮 I know)- fair skin, freckles, and naturally light eyebrows that are basically not visible in photos.

Bleach blonde hair with that kind of coloring will hella wash you out, while red gives a bit of warmth. A warmer brown could also look nice. Anything cool toned is a no no.

If you don’t define your eyebrows, you just end up with Frankenstein forehead and it’s not a good look.

At the moment, money is a bit tight and I can’t afford a salon visit for hair and eyebrow dying. I look a lot like Jenn right now - washed out hair and no eyebrows lol (when they aren’t hella over penciled)

Reactions: 8
I watched the princess vlog….it just seemed like they were forcing everything. J didn’t seem that excited. Seemed like they were trying to have an interaction : like that Tik tok video with the little 4 year old boy tipping his hat to the princesses

It got over a million views
I guess J shaking his booty for the princesses isn’t quite like that video though lol

They got there early ( early in tracker time) had to eat, walk around, one lame ride, then eat, then head out
Same old thing. Why they needed a nanny for that, I do not know.
I just find it hard to believe that J wanted to meet princesses
I also do not believe he was begging to ride a coaster lol
Harder to believe that they didn’t take him on the coaster if he was asking - not that I think he should be riding one, just saying I’m surprised they could not deviate from the princess theme
It all smacked of a stupid idea they came up with after smoking a bowl on the couch lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a hard time believing J$ wanted to ride the coaster when he can't even express how he feels about a Little Mermaid ride (of course, it doesn't help that his egg donor kept asking him questions when he's probably wondering where Mommy Lynn is). He can barely string a few words together; they probably pointed at Barnstormer, said "roller coaster!" and he repeated them and that was their lame attempt at pretending he gives a crap about getting on a coaster.

Reactions: 18
For me when I used to think of Disney I would get so excited about the treats and after watching vloggers for a few years everything looks gross, greasy and/or cloyingly sweet. It’s put me off for good. Especially watching all these vloggers visibly look unhealthier over time of eating that crap
Yes exactly! I never eat junk except a dessert here and there but definitely not fast food. So going to Disney was always my ahhh why not eat whatever thing during that week but I don't think I can do that anymore. These vloggers have turned me off with all the gorging and showing their mouths, cross sections of their bites and licking fingers. 🤑

But on the swamp buggy ride, she has blonde and matches Jenn's color. (see pic)

That's weird because I see what you see (the person in shorts who looks like she's going toward J.?) ???

View attachment 1038572

On the ferry. Could it just be the lighting on there?

View attachment 1038576
She has a nose ring like Jenn

He shouldn't even be at the parks imo if she were there to be a tutor for J then why are they using all that time where she's supposed to be teaching him at the parks? If I was paying money for my child to be educated I'd be making sure that's exactly what was happening, I wouldn't be using all that time up to force the person into being a babysitter to trail around at my ass to look after my child while I went off to rides, the stans are constantly trying to say "but people get help when they are working" which fair enough so WHY is he at the park, if the parks are work for you then it doesn't make sense to still bring a kid along when you have the nanny that's supposed to be educating him, that's like me getting a babysitter for my kid cause am at work then STILL bringing the kid with me to work, what the hell is the point in the nanny then if the kids still gonna be there, there's 0 excuse for them not being able to leave the kid who's supposed to be at home daycare an going off to "work" at the parks, J at this stage probably couldn't care less now with theme parks so it's not like he's gonna be throwing tantrums at missing them, they could take him at weekends an make the week his "in home daycare" they insisted they were doing
Ya I don't think she is an educator. They exaggerated. Maybe she has her ECE. She was clearly hired to take care of J like a babysitter.

Side step: I know WDW Couple is not everyone's cup of tea. That being said...their Disney cruise video posted today is soooo much more informative on how to navigate check-in. I'm watching is such a stark difference. They actually showed pre-boarding process. And SURPRISE!...Taylor has on lovely makeup and hair nicely styled. Clothes are matching, fit nicely and doesn't look like she just rolled out of bed. She isn't a slender woman, but because she puts effort into her style and wears clean, well fitted clothing for her body size she looks great! Gin will never be as pretty as Taylor no matter how much makeup she slops on her face. But she could take some tips from Taylor.
They are more informative and Taylor does take time in her appearance but their food reviews are awful, everything is cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly and they smell everything way too much

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I Feel like FRE needs to make a video explaining Shadow Banning to the stans. I bet there are hundreds of them who don't know they're banned

• Heart
Reactions: 32
#The Tim Tracker #58 - (to the tune of Annie im not your daddy) - Jackson, i'm not your mummy... i'm your nanny

Reactions: 3
Can't keep up with you lot! still on last thread, nothing changed then, still eating and using their child as a prop

Reactions: 9
Capture.JPG

Screenshot of the Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride. I cringe at these look at the happy family/ I'm a great mom shots. Note to Bloggers, When shooting ride POV videos don't swing the camera on yourself it shouts Narcissism.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What if…there is more than one helper. Lynne that does education stuff and one that goes on the outings more like a ”mother’s helper” (I’m dating myself with that term) . We’ve all been saying this schedule of staycations and dates etc would be overtime for one person so they probably have two people rotating because 3 adults are not enough for one child they really need 4. Tim tracker #58 - it takes a village
I honestly hope there is more than one being rotated because it seems like theres someone there practically 24/7 an surely they have a life outside of this work, there's no way you can expect to have someone with you all day an then expect them to agree to be staying over night at places as well, they wouldn't have any time to do what they wanted and it also seems they wouldn't have a day off either as they are there it seems everyday, people need days off, you can't have someone working 7 days a week even if it is things like going into the parks or staying over at hotels, people need their own time to do what they want an just even sit around to rest

Reactions: 9
Here’s what I don
I hate that I have similar thoughts. I remember Mickey Bars and waffles being a big deal. Now it’s ultra huge glazed donuts and Gideon cookies which are just monstrous. The only exception to this rule of moar bigger foods are the crepes in France. Everything else recently just is getting over the top and watch vloggers stuff their mouth is not selling it.

Yes exactly! I never eat junk except a dessert here and there but definitely not fast food. So going to Disney was always my ahhh why not eat whatever thing during that week but I don't think I can do that anymore. These vloggers have turned me off with all the gorging and showing their mouths, cross sections of their bites and licking fingers. 🤑

She has a nose ring like Jenn

Ya I don't think she is an educator. They exaggerated. Maybe she has her ECE. She was clearly hired to take care of J like a babysitter.

They are more informative and Taylor does take time in her appearance but their food reviews are awful, everything is cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly and they smell everything way too much
They say the same exact tit every time I agre.
and that sniffing, I want to smash the food in their bleeping face.
If you take notice Josh always has to film Taylor's big fat ass from behind every goddamn video sometimes several times. I don't know if she requires it or he gets off on it but it's bleeping weird.
I once run into Veronica ( morrows ex-wife) at Riviera and we were talking for a while and I mentioned that and she started laughing. she used to hang out with them and she noticed that too and thought it was odd.

Reactions: 6
No Tim, The "Elvis" is just peanut butter and banana. Have your all knowing wife use her phone so she can look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I didn't watch the entire thing (got as far as taking the screenshot of the nanny / Jenn 2.0 on the ferry) but did they make it VERY well known that Lynn(e) was accompanying them to the MK?

As in "...and Lynn is having for lunch, the veggie burger..." or "Lynn is here with us..." or are they trying to pull a fast one on the stans again and the only way the stans would really know she was there was by seeing the reflection in Tim's glasses at the start of the vlog?

So, I didn't watch the entire thing (got as far as taking the screenshot of the nanny / Jenn 2.0 on the ferry) but did they make it VERY well known that Lynn(e) was accompanying them to the MK?

As in "...and Lynn is having for lunch, the veggie burger..." or "Lynn is here with us..." or are they trying to pull a fast one on the stans again and the only way the stans would really know she was there was by seeing the reflection in Tim's glasses at the start of the vlog?
They mentioned while they were eating at Tortuga Tavern, Lynne got the black bean something vegetarian option, and showed it. It seems to me that Nanny Lynne is a vegetarian, or at the very least, eats very healthy. She must be horrified at their eating habits.

Someone asked last night about WDW selling APs. They are selling one type of pass, the Pixie something pass. It's just for FL residents and I believe weekends are blocked out. So they could have bought Lynne, or make Lynne buy herself one of those to accompany them on those educational visits to Disney parks on weekdays.

Also, Jenn, I know you read here--can you somehow clarify the spelling of Lynn/Lynne's name? I really hate to spell people's names incorrectly if at all possible and find myself spelling both ways so I can at least be right half of the time. Thank you!!!

Reactions: 16
They mentioned while they were eating at Tortuga Tavern, Lynne got the black bean something vegetarian option, and showed it. It seems to me that Nanny Lynne is a vegetarian, or at the very least, eats very healthy. She must be horrified at their eating habits.
Thanks.

That's interesting. Cuz, like we said yesterday, I wonder how the stans are going to spin this since Jenn made it very clear that Jenn 2.0 was there to take care of J. / educate him while they went off and "worked" and / or she stayed home to edit.

However, since then, Lynn(e) has joined them at two vacation homes (including Ford's Garage for dinner), the Central Fla Zoo, the wilderness preserve, and now Magic Kingdom. (have I missed one?)

Seems to me like she's just more there to corral J. and / or watch him whenever they shove him off on her (oh, and play a few "educational" games here or there) than anything close to what Jenn gave the impression of in the walk-and-talk vlog where she did all the talking and Tim said all the "yeahs."

But what else is new, right? The Trackers always say one thing and do another. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Decided to choose violence this morning 😂 First pic is the original comment about J$ having his won channel, second is my reply…
You gotta wonder if Houston's original comment was actually snark. The "whole life available for public consumption" just sounds like too good of snark to come out of a typical stan. :ROFLMAO: At least there were a few other sane-minded people who chimed in below the stupid retort by Lindsay too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.