The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the video (July 2020) @Firefly03-K64 is referring. Jenn’s comment is around 16:40

There is SO MUCH to unpack from this interview in general. I can’t wait to hear your comments.

At this time they were so involved with Jackson, who was 8 months old.
Now they have disconnected the parental bond and he is left in the dust.
So sad! 😟

THIS!!
Is she wearing a bathrobe in that thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a grown man, Dim is about as dumb as a a box of rocks. Tim's pronunciation of things always makes me roll my eyes. If I hear him say "chore-eat--zo" again I'm going to scream. And now "outdoor motor?" Literally put down the camera and pick up a dictionary man!

I had to comment on that "mansion" video to say it was the most cluttered, tacky place I've ever seen. Not sure if the comment got deleted or not, as I haven't checked, but I'm sure it did. I don't understand why they can't take criticism on their content and run with it to make things better. Seems like TTT and BLAB (where I usually comment) just can't stand to see they are not as great as they think they are.

Reactions: 13
Ya that vid was so great, really showcased the house. 🙄
Jenn's nervous laughter is getting worse. That tick she has of quick kisses to J in this vlog's outro is getting worse...she did it 3 times. You drive 15 minutes to get subs for dinner! Why can't you cook anymore, anything? More importantly something sad I noticed, I thought the nanny might be a good thing at first, but it seems like Tim is already losing the connection he had with J.
Probably because Tim is desperate for Jackson to interact with the camera, and even at just 2 I’m sure Jackson can tell he’s being disingenuous.

He wants him to perform like a trained monkey and it’s so gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate all these themed homes. I mean it’s great for a group of families that don’t want to pay outrageous prices for hotels closer to Disney but still feel like you’re on a Disney vacation. I personally think they are all cheesy but you know the home owners are probably making a killing renting them out. This mansion schtick is so lame. Anyone with real money would never stay there.

I’m not buying this crap about having the nanny to help with watching Jackson but mainly to help teach him more. The only reason is so they can get “busy” every chance they get to have another baby. Just what the world needs.. another Tracker.

Reactions: 9
I literally could only watch this video for four minutes. We know Jackson is there. I thought that this girl was a preschool teacher to teach Jackson preschool, because she’s a former or still is an elementary school teacher. Why the F then would she go with them places if she wasn’t the nanny? I am so sick and tired of their righteousness they think they are so above everyone else and Mrs. Slobola I can’t stand her stupid smile with her teeth I want to slap her. 👎🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Probably because Tim is desperate for Jackson to interact with the camera, and even at just 2 I’m sure Jackson can tell he’s being disingenuous.

He wants him to perform like a trained monkey and it’s so gross.
Exactly, they talk at him like he is a trained animal. I would not be surprised if the edit out the parts where they whistle, snap, and clap to get his attention. Bojo Poppins also seems to have completely given in to their BS parenting standards already.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly, they talk at him like he is a trained animal. I would not be surprised if the edit out the parts where they whistle, snap, and clap to get his attention. Bojo Poppins also seems to have completely given in to their BS parenting standards already.
What the heck was with the “Shaquille O’Neal is a basketball player that is very tall and this is his shoe” or whatever crap it was that came out of Tim’s mouth… the kid is two years old he has no clue what the duck you’re talking about shut up dude

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven't watched but why is Dim dressed up for a safari? He looks like he is the dim-witted host of a child's show pretending to to take the children on a safari hunt in the pictures.
His regular voice and old, dry humor were great. Now with his fake Kermit voice, ding dang, dumb questions to the camera....his channel seems geared towards children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Haven't watched but why is Dim dressed up for a safari? He looks like he is the dim-witted host of a child's show pretending to to take the children on a safari hunt in the pictures.
He was trying to be funny with Safari scene in the house. I know dad jokes were meant to be corny. But I found it eye roll worthy and cringy.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the first full day in Bojo’s Wonderland. The awkward laugh every 14 seconds is SO cringe and when Jenn said this would be a great place for kids to come, and then cut to a hundred clips of Tim and her doing activities alone. And the omg cringe kisses to Jackson at the end which he actually pulled away from and didn’t even smile or look at her when she did. And like others have said, his stronger connection to Tim seems to be fading now too. It’s actually all just so sad for Jackson. That is the age where little boys are the biggest snuggle monsters with their Mamas and just smile and laugh and think we hung the moon……and I don’t see an ounce of that between them.

ETA: I saw one time, a comment, in which someone excused Jenn’s lack of involvement by saying she’s a girly girl (🤦🏼‍♀️) and it’s probably so hard for her since he’s a boy. I am a huge girly girl, I have a 4 year old son. Before his bedtime tonight we built Thunder Hollow together with Magnatiles. He loved it so much he wanted to leave it out for tomorrow, so we “put the cars to sleep” in a “pit area.” Just before I came up to bed I cut up some paper towels and put a piece on each car as a little blanket to surprise him in the morning. When you are a mother and your kid loves something, you love it because you see how much joy it brings them. If she can’t do that…..it’s just so sad.
I HAD to respond to this. I remember that comment as well…and it’s absolute horseshit for a multitude of reasons…

1) JennyNoShowers is NOT a girly girl. She’s the furthest thing from it at the moment. She hardly bathed and takes zero pride in her appearance. Those are not, I REPEAT NOT, characteristics of a “girly girl”

B) She would have been just as crappy of a mother if she laid an egg…doesn’t matter the sex of its inhabitants. JennyNoShowers is just a POS

D) I am the girliest girl. My mom said since the day I was born “I swear you came out covered in glitter”. I have always LOVED makeup, beauty, glitter, anything that sparkles ✨ I loved it. When they told me I was having a boy, I cried, I wanted a girl SO badly. I wanted the bows and the dresses and the girly bullshit. Now I cannot imagine my life ANY DIFFERENTLY. Lately, since it’s been cold, my little dude and I have been playing a game called the Lizard 🦎 Relocation Team. We find cold little lizards and move them to warm sunny spots in the bushes. Also, the other day we made a mud pit in the backyard. So yeah, that “girly girl” excuse is a bullshit cop out

****EDIT****
I’m not totally bleeping stupid 🤣🤣 and I know how to properly name and order a list. Apparently Buzz from Home Alone jokes don’t play well after the holidays

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I HAD to respond to this. I remember that comment as well…and it’s absolute horseshit for a multitude of reasons…

1) JennyNoShowers is NOT a girly girl. She’s the furthest thing from it at the moment. She hardly bathed and takes zero pride in her appearance. Those are not, I REPEAT NOT, characteristics of a “girly girl”

B) She would have been just as crappy of a mother if she laid an egg…doesn’t matter the sex of its inhabitants. JennyNoShowers is just a POS

D) I am the girliest girl. My mom said since the day I was born “I swear you came out covered in glitter”. I have always LOVED makeup, beauty, glitter, anything that sparkles ✨ I loved it. When they told me I was having a boy, I cried, I wanted a girl SO badly. I wanted the bows and the dresses and the girly bullshit. Now I cannot imagine my life ANY DIFFERENTLY. Lately, since it’s been cold, my little dude and I have been playing a game called the Lizard 🦎 Relocation Team. We find cold little lizards and move them to warm sunny spots in the bushes. Also, the other day we made a mud pit in the backyard. So yeah, that “girly girl” excuse is a bullshit cop out
Please stick to a naming convention! You can't bullet point something with 1, then B then D without triggering people like myself! There's a good YouTuber that I used to like watching until I realised his habit of giving choices for 'Number A or Number B' - I can't watch him any more for the same reason!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This stan posts this similar comment on every. single. upload.
Usually it's her commenting about can't wait until she sells her "beautiful home and moves to Florida" so she can go do all the things they do. I'm expecting her to start calling herself Auntie Lisa soon.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Please stick to a naming convention! You can't bullet point something with 1, then B then D without triggering people like myself! There's a good YouTuber that I used to like watching until I realised his habit of giving choices for 'Number A or Number B' - I can't watch him any more for the same reason!
I did it as a joke…like Buzz in Home Alone 🤣

Apparently it doesn’t translate well via text or after the holidays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I thought Tim had a better connection with Jackson than what he's been displaying recently. Seems to confirm that their son is just a prop or performing monkey in their eyes.

Can't wait for the slew of Jackson's FIRST videos still headed our way before the boy is ready emotionally for any of them. Sucks to be a tall kid when even your own parents command "You're tall enough, do it!"
TimCameraMan was there for Jackprop because he had to be. Yes he loves his son, but I think it’s far easier for him to pawn off the regular caring duties to Lynn the Nanny. Jackprop is definitely a prop or perform on demand actor for the channel. That’s been shown far too many times since his birth.

Someone asked about the nap times earlier in this thread, I bet Jackprop doesn’t have regimented nap times with Lynn the Nanny. Those naps were for the Trackholes benefit, nothing more. Speaking of the Nanny, can we let go of the notion that she is in home “educator”?? She is a Nanny, babysitter, in-home day care, au pair, child wrangler. Why is it so hard for the stans to see this?? #homemovies

Reactions: 18
I did it as a joke…like Buzz in Home Alone 🤣

Apparently it doesn’t translate well via text or after the holidays
I figured you were just channeling how J3apps would write and thought it was brilliant lol. Also, the lizard relocation game sounds awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.