The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread!

This one is courtesy of @scopeyscope

The Trackers are on another "stay"cation this time at a legit mansion that sleeps the entire Duggar family with room to spare.

I don't even know where to begin anymore with these two. They are just refusing to deal with their problems by going on these vacations over and over again.

Really wish I saw them when I was down at WDW just to see how they truly act when the cameras are off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congrats @scopeyscope! It's a good one! :love:
Thanks!😁

Honestly are enough sports fans booking this place solidly to justify turning what would be a beautiful mansion into an atrocious eyesore?😳

And why in the hell can she not put herself together just for one bleeping day instead of always looking like she just rolled out of bed which we know she probably did but still you’re going to tour a mansion on camera meet the owner and you looked like that?!

Reactions: 22
First, a few gems from the stans = a few who appear to be parrots of each other.

And ah yes, a logo is a logo. Not sure why it's a big deal. Oh, I dunno. Because two long-deceased pets are on it and they have yet to include their miracle child who they've put pretty much front and center for two years. But I guess, like Tiffany Ann says, they're simply WAITING on the guy to update it. :rolleyes:

1643659217732.png

1643659237131.png

Second - as I referred to in the previous thread. Nice outdoor stuff. And they want us to pay how much to have children outside playing around on that?!?! Ugh. Dirty. Disgusting. 🤮

1643659340717.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder what the NOT Nanny is doing, reckon they invited all her family and friends? All that money for absolutely nothing, place will be a wreck when they leave and that 888.00 cleaning will be doubled, LOL .. I'm sorry but our wealthy friends/acquaintances would laugh their asses off at paying that much money PER NIGHT, and they can afford much more and then some. At least their money would go towards something classy. FRE will have a ball with this latest gem.. PS this new thread doesn't show up in the Tim Tracker theads but does in the vloggers thread

Reactions: 11
That ugly mansion needs a soundproof quiet room for when you want to get away from your 45 friends and family members and all the chaos. Even the outdoor areas are loud and annoying, unless you escaped on the boat.

Something tells me the people that would pay to stay here are as obnoxious and excessive as the owners who decorated the mansion. That story Ginn was saying, about how some guy staying there caught 46 fish from the lake even without trying? Why do you even need to catch 46 fish anyway (unless you were trying to catch one fish per person staying there)? Personally I think fishing for fun, even if you're throwing them back into the water, to be as awful as hunting for sport.

Reactions: 12
Does Tiffany Ann know what Jenn is thinking because she has a backup of Jenn's brain like I have a backup of my friend Threepio's brain?

You could "catch" 46 fish using a thermal detonator

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is what poor people think rich people do.

it's like a picture of a dog with glasses. aw he thinks he's a person. pity the silly dog. pity the silly rednecks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best line of the video so far in the football themed room;

Ginn "Is it laces out?"

Dim "I think that's for kicking."

:rolleyes:

TBH maybe it's just me, but I find the theming of the rooms tacky. I consider myself a sports fan, but I'd have no desire to stay in a place like that.

Also, can Ginn spend 5 minutes and fix her damn hair and put on some decent clothes??? Is it truly that hard?? YOU GuyyyYYyzzZZzz....I'm so bizzEEeEeeeeeee WoRkingGgGggggg and being a MommMmMM

2022-01-31 15_25_13-Touring A Sports Themed Vacation Rental Mansion! _ Lake Louisa Chateau, 12...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was this Mansion #gifted to them?

Reminds me of the house from Home Alone. Funny they also forgot about their kid in that film.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I forgot to add. Whoever decorated the mansion MUST be blind. 100% blind.

It’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. What a perfectly good waste of 54 acres

Reactions: 22
this is what poor people think rich people do.

it's like a picture of a dog with glasses. aw he thinks he's a person. pity the silly dog. pity the silly rednecks.
💯 that would’ve been a good thread title as this one is going to be alll about this nasty mansion.

Reactions: 14
Replying to a post by @Southpaw33 in the last thread:

That lunch meeting they had might have been related to them buying their own place to rent out. Remember the AirBnB thing at Margaritaville?

Also, @HereForTheT3a22 - you should head over there with a megaphone and picket sign.
Can you imagine a TTT themed rental? OMG, the stans would loose control of their bodily functions over a slimy green pool, trash filled house, frying pans burnt to a crisp and the odor of Je ne sais quoi in the air.

Stock the bathroom with hair gel for the men and oil for the women so they can make themselves look like Jenn. Maybe instead of bathrobes, pop in a blue mickey sweater for the men and a maroon fleece for the women.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope this was filmed on the same day they went to Sea World, otherwise she's now down to wearing the same exact outfit (instead of cycling through about 3-4 repetitive outfits) multiple times a week (and without washing, of course). And she's not showering, but I hope she at least changes her underwear (doubt she's properly taking care of her ineffective bras either).

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Can you imagine a TTT themed rental? OMG, the stans would loose control of their bodily functions over a slimy green pool, trash filled house, frying pans burnt to a crisp and the odor of Je ne sais quoi in the air.

Stock the bathroom with hair gel for the men and oil for the women so they can make themselves look like Jenn. Maybe instead of bathrobes, pop in a blue mickey sweater for the men and a maroon fleece for the women.
hmmm so that's why they got those halloween photos from universal...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

The men have to shave their eyebrows off and the women aren’t allowed to shower. You know, to get the full TTT experience. The TVs only play bravo or other trash tv and whether you want to or not, you have to watch an iPad while you eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey! As a blind person I take offense to that. Blind people are WAY more classy than that terrible house.
My absolute apologies, I meant no offense to you or any other blind people. You are right, that house was definitely decorated by someone with JennyNoShowers tastes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My absolute apologies, I meant no offense to you or any other blind people. You are right, that house was definitely decorated by someone with JennyNoShowers tastes
No harm done. Really. I've been lurking for a while and sad that their channel has changed so much. When they went to Tokyo Disney, I really wanted to go and did a lot of research to see if a solo, visually impaired person could handle it. I ended up going and had an amazing time. So I do owe it to them for sparking that interest. But for someone who doesn't have kids and just wants to see updates on the parks, the channel is no longer for me. Now I just like to read about them here and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.