Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Meh this is one where I am going to agree to disagree with you.

I don’t think any of us take issue with every single thing they do, it’s the fact that they ONLY ever do anything for the purpose of being filmed. They aren’t organically and naturally spending a lovely day together out in nature. No, they have their nanny there to maintain the prop so they can capture as much footage as possible.

They aren’t good parents and everything they do is so fake and forced it’s beyond painful to observe
I was thinking the same. If they wanted family time they'd shut the damn camera off and have family time.
Everything in their world has become about content. It's a sickness. It's an addiction to money and popularity.
It's wrong to drag an innocent child into any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Seems like an ideal spot for some sort of corporate retreat where you trick your employees into thinking they are going to Orlando to have fun but then you bring in some annoying "team building expert" to do stuff all day on the grounds of the mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new thread!

This one is courtesy of @scopeyscope

The Trackers are on another "stay"cation this time at a legit mansion that sleeps the entire Duggar family with room to spare.

I don't even know where to begin anymore with these two. They are just refusing to deal with their problems by going on these vacations over and over again.

Really wish I saw them when I was down at WDW just to see how they truly act when the cameras are off.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn was acting so manic in this one. It was uncomfortable and there was a "vibe" I can't explain. She was acting like a child and Tim seemed to be treating her as such. Having fun and being silly is one thing, but she was running from room to room like a kid in a candy store. And as @Tommytomtom said, her "say goodbye to each room" segment was really strange. It's like she became attached to the house after one night and had to relive every room experience before she could go. What the heck is going on?

The nanny showed her some book from the "Belle" library room and she was so over-the-top excited by it, too, and had to "show us." This vlog was bizarre, to say the least.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t believe in god… and no offense to anyone with a strong sense of religion, it’s just not my jam

but for the love of all things good and powerful in the world…

If there is a higher power PLEASE PLEASE do not let this bitch get pregnant again.

THAT POOR CHILD PT.2

• Heart
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
On the under the sea ride it was really gross because like Jen would make sure that she was in camera focus or whatever like you could see her look at the camera and then like hug him and then look at the camera and like act like she’s kissing the top of his head like it’s so fucking fake.
I will admit I was actually happy for them when she announced she was pregnant and I thought Tim is going to be a great father, it never even crossed my mind that she would be a good parent but I always thought Tim would be a good father. I think he actually really loves the kid, I think the whole thing is Jen throwing a tantrum like “Lynn must go with us because I absolutely cannot do this, I cannot do this!” I think that he’s just giving into her and that’s the problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

chitownzee

Jan before getting on Journey of the Little Mermaid: "ServantNanny, give me the child now. We're going to be recording and I want to hold him and talk to him and constantly touch him. You go sit by yourself! You can have him back when we are done filming me being a mother."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Phoenician81

My absolute apologies, I meant no offense to you or any other blind people. You are right, that house was definitely decorated by someone with JennyNoShowers tastes
No harm done. Really. I've been lurking for a while and sad that their channel has changed so much. When they went to Tokyo Disney, I really wanted to go and did a lot of research to see if a solo, visually impaired person could handle it. I ended up going and had an amazing time. So I do owe it to them for sparking that interest. But for someone who doesn't have kids and just wants to see updates on the parks, the channel is no longer for me. Now I just like to read about them here and laugh.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Daaaaaammnnn
Not sorry in the least for what I said.

There are GOOD, CARING, LOVING, and COMPASSIONATE men and women out there DESPERATE for children and this BITCH, this ducking bitch…who cannot even “handle” one perfectly healthy and well mannered child…wants ANOTHER one?!?

Who THE FUCK do you think you are Jennifer Bojanowski??? Honestly where the fuck do you get off being a piece of shit mother to the one child you’ve got and then being “desperate” for another?!?

FUCK YOU BITCH

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The worst part is rather than taking these pervs seriously they will just claim it is people from here trolling them because we are all unwell haters
The saddest part is, we “haters” are the ones who are absolutely so concerned for that kiddos safety. The stans and their uncontrollable obsession with that kid are the scariest things ever

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I am dying at the idea of this! 😂

"And here is the bedroom with the hoarder theme... USPS mail tubs hold your bed linens, extra baby gear in case your nanny couldn't come with you, and take a free favor from the random gift bags of tacky giveaways in the corner!"
"And if you're cold? Grab a used towel from the bathroom!
We'll tell you about the extra blankets but they'll be up on a shelf and you'll be sure to forget about them while you stay here! You'll be just like us!"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t even know how I am going to bring myself to hate watch this one. I might need my husband here to restrain me.

“Terrible twos”??? More like “your mild mannered kiddo doesn’t want to be treated like a fucking puppet anymore and you are pissed about it”

FUCK
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
YOU
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
JENN
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart

LVgirly

Dim: we are here, at a house.
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The fake laughing drives me crazy! "Good morning!" "Hahahaha" why is that funny Jenn?! I need to know lol
It can't be a nervous thing because they've been doing these videos for so long and the way she lights up during live chats. I'm sorry it just irks me 😫

The nanny switcheroo was awkward also. I was taken aback at first thinking Tim walked in and was showing the nanny playing with the kid to realize they shooed her away for Jenns photo op. Gross.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Where the fuck has this stan been? Jenn's EVERYWHERE.

1643985698682.png

Also - some interesting banter here; the last one sure to be deleted soon. I wonder if the stans will say that Tim and Jen are WoRKinG and that's why she's there to hELp them while they WoRK. Oh wait, wasn't Lynn(e) supposed to stay home with J. so they can go on "day dates" ...errr... I mean wORk without him being there? Yeah. Confusing isn't it, stans? For any of you lurking, not sure how you're still buying this crap they spew. :rolleyes:

1643985726529.png
-

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit…watching Jenn “love” J$ in this vlog is the most forced, inorganic, unnatural shit I’ve ever witnessed in the history of watching their videos.

Have you all seen that tiktok where these 3 “friends” are out to brunch and they are all taking photos and smiling and raising their glasses and then the cameras go down and the one dude looks FUCKING MISERABLE???

That is EXACTLY what is happening here.

JENN 👏🏼 DOES 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 LOVE 👏🏼 THAT 👏🏼 CHILD 👏🏼

PERIOD

END OF STORY

• Sad
  • Heart

snazzynettyy48

I just don’t understand how they have reasoned with themselves with this nanny. Does she have no family or friends? She clearly lives with them and goes nowhere else besides tagging along. The tour of the house took maybe an hour at most. The walk in the preserves took an hour too. So does this woman just hangout and talk to them the rest of the day? Hangout on the couch and watch tv with them? Do they make her go in a room alone with J so they can pretend they don’t have a kid? It’s so uncomfortable seeing Jen slip into the shot and move the nanny out of the way. Is it that inconvenient to have their child with them? Makes me so sad. They do nothing spare one video for an hour. 23 hours a day they do nothing and they need another woman to raise their son

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Watched Adam's tour of the Air BnB in North Carolina with all the retro arcade games. Man, what a difference in quality. In ATW's vlog, I feel like he spent a ton of time discussing the passion of the owner, how he got into collecting the arcade machines, providing information on how to attend the monthly "free play" event where they open up to roughly 50 patrons, and how to book the property for overnight stays.

Then you see these dimwits "attempt" to show off the sport McMansion and it just comes off so much worse.

• Sad

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I have several concerns about them.

First- and Jenn I know you read here so this one is for you, a therapist and psychiatrist need to step in. It is obvious Jenn has some anxiety, panic, paranoia, and emotional issues that need addressing. It seems like she is desensitizing herself from reality resulting in teenage like mentality and going on constant vacations. I imagine it is not fun in her head, it is probably like living in her own personal hell. I can tell all of you that there are several people I worked with who were similar to Jenn and with the right medications and therapy are feeling much better and thriving. She can't be a good mother nor should she have another until she takes care of herself first. Do I think she is awful person? Yes, I think she is selfish and manipulative, although how much of it is bred by her insecurities is unclear.

Second, I think Tim genuinely loves Jenn and little J, at least little J. I think he loves the person Jenn used to be or pretended the be. The "hot chick" that was relatable and fun to be around. As he is approaching 40, I think it is obvious he wants to grow up and be a parent- but keep in mind, he already is. Jenn is not his partner- she's his child. I can only imagine now that he has an actual child to nurture and take care of, it is almost impossible to satisfy both. My opinion of Tim is he still wants to be a dad to Jackson- however his needs and wants are at odds with Jenn's. I can't even imagine what she says to him when the camera is off, but I'm sure it involves competing for Tim's attention with little J. This whole nanny thing was/ is a way for Tim to coddle Jenn, like I mentioned earlier, I'm 90% sure he thinks that if he gives in to Jenn's whims, she will go back to normal. Him being happy in the videos is because Jenn is "acting" like her old self again and Tim knows she won't be difficult. I know we drag Tim for enabling her behavior and making her into a monster, but I would put the majority of the blame on Jenn. Manipulating a spouse is a long-con, you have to get them in this place where you the air they breathe and slowly without the spouse knowing, their manipulative S.O starts suffocating the life from them. She got him hooked when he thought he was out of her league ten years ago and from there it snowballed. It is hard for any mistreated spouse to see their partner's true colors and when they do, it hurts like a bitch. Think about how Tim is cut off from friends and family. He needs Jenn's approval to visit see any friends or family members. If for some reason Tim starts seeing the light and wants to be a good parent, he needs to give Jenn an ultimatum: Get help and be a mother to our child or he leaves her. The channel won't suffer without her. Tim solo vlogs seem to bring in decent numbers and if he downsized his life, he could bring in decent money for him and little J

• Sad
  • Heart