The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting called out on the water cooler in first aid didn’t help either. He only posted a few J$ videos after that.
I wonder if Tim and Jenn still refill their water bottles in the First Aid Station or if he learned it's not there for his personal convenience.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way those two referenced TikTok trends and things they saw on TikTok but he only followed DisneyParks on TTT. 😄 You know one or both probably have their own accounts and watch all the cool, younger Disney influencers who were blowing up on Tiktok. FOMO time.

Reactions: 11
In before there's a TTT TikTok post in the next few days, now that's it been mentioned here and the two are unoriginal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband and I were sitting on the couch a few nights ago and my dog was in the back room, i’m assuming camped out on a bed, my husband gets up so that he can go get a glass of water my dog hears him get up and runs into the living room like her ass is on fire, my husband looks at her and says “you got FOMO Jenn?” I absolutely died laughing. My husband is not usually one to throw shade but when he said that I lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The message is time is valuable, don't waste it.
Good point. Which means TTT channel is doomed. They don’t understand time zones or being on time. They have to stay at an attached hotel for flights from an airport 12 minutes from their neighborhood 😂

Each video shouldn’t be 45 minutes of stuffing your face and shopping. That’s not a value-added video in 2022. Sure the crazies eat it up but new followers aren’t coming in anymore. Truly #homemovies and this ride will end one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good point. Which means TTT channel is doomed. They don’t understand time zones or being on time. They have to stay at an attached hotel for flights from an airport 12 minutes from their neighborhood 😂

Each video shouldn’t be 45 minutes of stuffing your face and shopping. That’s not a value-added video in 2022. Sure the crazies eat it up but new followers aren’t coming in anymore. Truly #homemovies and this ride will end one day.
True story. Well put.

Reactions: 4
1643854104045.png

1643854133661.png

I know Adam has his own thread and isn't everybody's cup of tea but his channel is doing well since his road trip. 4+ million views in January.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1036314

View attachment 1036315

I know Adam has his own thread and isn't everybody's cup of tea but his channel is doing well since his road trip. 4+ million views in January.
When you put effort in vs dialing it in. The difference delivering content makes.
Can we give a participation award to the Slackers for trying? 🤣 Nah, they aren't even participating at this level.
Get rid of - ahw shucks, golly gee in Kermit form, ditch Gin and he has a channel. But NOPE.
Enjoy your bad decisions.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1036314

View attachment 1036315

That’s what happens when you focus on your content, put in the time and effort and have a unique perspective. Unlike Tim hopping from trend to trend, changing who he wants to be perceived as, Adam is Adam (for better or for worse). I watched a few recently after a long time not watching him, and his post Disney (for the most part since he’ll still vlog his DVC stays) back to vlogging what interested him, seems to be working for him. Any photographer or videographer needs a perspective that you shoot from. Tim doesn’t have that. No matter how much he spends on equipment. He isn’t a consistent person in any way. And he’s married to an even less consistent Person. Tim doesn’t do research, puts in the minimal time and effort and expects the big bucks to keep rolling in. There is never real happiness in life when you’re coasting through it, with no clue who you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
12:40AM eastern time upload. 😂😂😂

They went to the Disney nature preserve. Guess what? They brought along the nanny with them (6:00 into the vlog you can see three shadows by J). I can't even with these two. They can't even deal with their single child and film on a short hike. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

They went to the Disney nature preserve. Guess what? They brought along the nanny with them (6:00 into the vlog you can see three shadows by J). I can't even with these two. They can't even deal with their single child and film on a short hike. 🤦‍♀️
I came here to say they can’t even take a bleeping hike without having to have a babysitter this is beyond disgusting and it’s not bleeping normal

I hope she’s getting paid double salaries since she has two jobs one job is being a babysitter the other job is as jens emotional support animal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I came here to say they can’t even take a bleeping hike without having to have a babysitter this is beyond disgusting and it’s not bleeping normal

I hope she’s getting paid double salaries since she has two jobs one job is being a babysitter the other job is as jens emotional support animal
She's an educator simply taking her student on a field trip and the parents tagged along. :ROFLMAO:

Yup. Pretty obvious this isn't working out well, is it Tim?
How long will you let this charade continue on for?

If the nanny is there just to make sure the kiddo is safe and cared for you need to reevaluate your family situation and say no to more kids.
I heard Jenn keeps your balls in the junk drawer in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I mean it’s just ridiculous this could have been a perfect opportunity for them to just spend the day with their child and teach their child things about the environment this could’ve been a fantastic learning opportunity for him there was no reason for Lynn to be there.

They are squandering the best years with their child

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't consider a couple of miles of walking on flat land to be a "hike". 🤨

They brought the nanny so they wouldn't have to pretend to give a crap about their toddler while they filmed really riveting footage of dry blurry plants and what they called animal poop but what was actually stuff that Ginn pulled out of her crotch of her leggings.

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.41.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean it’s just ridiculous this could have been a perfect opportunity for them to just spend the day with their child and teach their child things about the environment this could’ve been a fantastic learning opportunity for him there was no reason for Lynn to be there.

They are squandering the best years with their child
They explain they visited this preserve before. I’ve been there. As shown on the video, there is really NOTHING that J$ could have gotten in to on or around the trail. What you see is what you get. No need for 3 adults to be there. No need at all.

If you do go there’s a Publix and a small Walmart close by. Use Waze or Google maps. The traffic to get there from the Disney parks area can suck.

Reactions: 11
If they keep at it, they'll lose all the hate watchers.

These "amazing vlog" bore me

Jen, just go back home. You're not needed. You don't add value to the vlogs... no matter how many times you interrupt or read "facts" off your phone.

Just stay home. Mother your son. Let your husband work. "Take your wife to work" year is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.